[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Wonder what this will be - new album?

From the pic it was IU (because the mole :wub:)

She is daydreaming. I think she is dreaming about 4th prince. Because she only count till 4.
#okayhereiamagain #delulu

image.gif

I hope it was her duet song with JoonGi hahahahahha. #pray #pray #pray image.gifimage.gifimage.gif

• Like 21

1 hour ago, dea97 said:

@moonlovertales

All because of  LJG and LJE, I got into this wonderful shipping paradise hehehe..

Yes! Tension is the word I am looking for to describe what happening to LJG in this interview! I didnt notice that he was distancing from LJE...aah I need to watch the video again..I noticed LJG  choose LJE once but she never choose him...

Heres the fingertalk video, since I saw you haven't seen it in a while.

Yup he chose her for the first question and in quite a cool manner :D I keep repeating that part to watch the way his hands moved but even then I noticed he never looked at her before pointing to her. Its only when their arms crossed that he looked at her.

• Like 21

12 hours ago, dea97 said:

@moonlovertales

All because of  LJG and LJE, I got into this wonderful shipping paradise hehehe..

Yes! Tension is the word I am looking for to describe what happening to LJG in this interview! I didnt notice that he was distancing from LJE...aah I need to watch the video again..I noticed LJG  choose LJE once but she never choose him...

yaz! U can cut that *ahem*sexual*ahem* tension with a knife!!! I loved that interview! It was super awkward like LJG AND LJE were hiding something! And I DID notice that LJE didnt* choose him once! I was so disappointed but it kinda backs the theory of them hiding something lololol well at least LJE is hiding it more so than LJG since he cant help but choose her ;) fave part of the clip is when their arms crossed, HIS EYES WERE RIGHT ON her like a magnet lol #DeluluShipFullSpeedAhead

Edit: @moonlovertales I just read your post above! So glad I'm not the only one who noticed his eyes immediately scanning for a reaction from her when their arms crossed! They were totally affected by the photoshoot guys! I bet their hearts were still racing and they were trying to calm it down 

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Heres the fingertalk video, since I saw you haven't seen it in a while.

Yup he chose her for the first question and in quite a cool manner :D I keep repeating that part to watch the way his hands moved but even then I noticed he never looked at her before pointing to her. Its only when their arms crossed that he looked at her.

Jus rewatched this clip for the 100th time lol and I noticed that when the interviewer accidentally said "Mood Makeup" it was only LJG and LJE who did the putting on makeup joke lol OKAY YOU 2 WE GET IT, even your jokes are in sync with each other by now :wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Yeah yeah yeah...why 1,2,3,4??? 4?:w00t:

Am so excited....hahaha

IU shd have really sang an ost for the drama....I mean she is more than qualify to do so!!! To do SO!!B I like the pun.hshaga.

Haiz, these two have driven me nuts....I havsent ship a couple this way for awhile:)

I hear you!!! Eeeeeeee i cant believe she drew and posted that. JIEUN SO BRAVE :wub:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

Omo.. it seems that IU will have her new album

And the photo..

JMSDHd6.jpg

Since it has a short hair w/bangs and mole I'll assume this is IU and dream about number 4?

4th? who is the 4th prince??..hmmm.. hahaha.. I'm spazzing!!

I hope if it is the album LJG can do a featuring, or maybe be on her music video.

And if IU will be writing songs on her album, I'll sure analyze every song, lyrics melody, hidden message. Since song writing is about life experiences and how you feel. We might get clues there, cause IU's inner feeling is hard to read but she can express it through her songs. 

My delulu shipper mind: (I hope to see a song on how she feels on our 4th prince) 

Where did she posts this? 

• Like 10

And the Scarlet fever continues! The drama will be available on Netflix soon! Yay!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0003422393

I've mentioned this already but on JG's thread. Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo is not a mediocre drama. It's not perfect but I honestly think that it doesn't deserve the rating that it is receiving. Sure it doesn't really reflect the entire population's preference but the sad part is it still says something. I am very happy for the whole cast, crew and everyone who were involved in the drama. Because even if it doesn't really being appreciated by (selected) viewers in South Korea, the rest of the world does. 

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

And the Scarlet fever continues! The drama will be available on Netflix soon! Yay!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0003422393

I've mentioned this already but on JG's thread. Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo is not a mediocre drama. It's not perfect but I honestly think that it doesn't deserve the rating that it is receiving. Sure it doesn't really reflect the entire population's preference but the sad part is it still says something. I am very happy for the whole cast, crew and everyone who were involved in the drama. Because even if it doesn't really being appreciated by (selected) viewers in South Korea, the rest of the world does. 

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Amazing news! 

• Like 15

Thanks to @moonlovertales finger talk vid link. I found a link to IU healing camp eng sub.

start from min 1:15 if I'm not mistaken

JiEun said when she's dating, she can be be narcist. She will loves her self. Knowing the person she loves found her amazing it will her make her admitted herself amazing too.

*cough i never saw JiEun post anything narcissistic this 2years on her IG. Or may be she's well growing up now that she can hold her self not too obvious that she's in love.

BUT

WHY SUDDENLY SHE'S POSTING 3 PERSONAL POSTS ON HER IG THAT'S OBVIOUSLY TELLING US "I feel in love and i love my self that's why I post these."

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

So im delurking because .. Who is that guy ?? Haha

I'm curious too.  The cat drawing on her ig last night, I wonder if she drawn all these pics the same time ... and if she was with JG when posting the ig, then the guy is ..... hehehe.  

• Like 16

Not too sure had this been posted… posting with heavy heart, yes, Monday is coming, and yes, it's according to c version, wook sending soo off with a hug, and I am tearing already, this might be off topic for this thread, sorry 

Credit _9sxjy

• Like 10

I thought the guy and girl she draws on the other side of the 1234 looks like.....

Spoiler

The scene with joon gi when they were lying down after the "do u still love me kiss" but here she draw the girl with her mouth open and in short hair? Haha

• Like 19

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Yes, tension. Like they were intentionally wanting to ignore each other's presence.delulumode!

She went for a safe answer, Nam-hyuk. But someone here posted in the early part of the thread that the pointer finger of her left hand on her lap was pointed at...LOL

If i watched again, minute 0.55-0.57 Ji Eun really nervous with that question, it's hard for her to answer hahaa...it's because she already knew the answer, look her eyes point to Joon Gi!! kkk... But she's smart, it's too obvious if she chose him :P

7 hours ago, whyo said:

From the pic it was IU (because the mole :wub:)

She is daydreaming. I think she is dreaming about 4th prince. Because she only count till 4.
#okayhereiamagain #delulu

I hope it was her duet song with JoonGi hahahahahha. #pray #pray #pray 

Is it usually people only count 1.2.3? Hahaa... I love this clue, Ji Eun thinking and missing our 4th Prince Joon Gi.

42 minutes ago, qwenli said:

U guys should look at the 1234 drawing upside down, there is ANOTHER drawing on the other side!!!!

First i seen the pic, i had look upside down kkk...it show that boy is shy (look how he put his hand in back head) and who else being shy in front of Ji Eun, our King Joon Gi hahaaa...

• Like 21