[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

yeay..... @glamlove123 your effort in translating K_hanna ig has been answered by the king :D:D wa.. good effort chingu eheheh..he is finally revealed on October 12...gosh 

@summer2017 chungu i bet king must be proud of us seing joonu thread became so red hot

@silentjoonu my authornim:wub:..its my pleasure... anytime when u needed me to put the link ..ill be glad to do it.

mGy5RUJ.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

yeay..... @glamlove123 your effort in translating K_hanna ig has been answered by the king :D:D wa.. good effort chingu eheheh..he is finally revealed on October 12...gosh 

mGy5RUJ.gif

Chingu @syirazz07, tell me that i’m dreaming, hallucinating even. Haha... But what can i do, love can lead you to a drunken state that you can’t even comprehend. In this case we are just observing the antics of our beloved OTP (and our super duper analysis) And obviously we feel love. Kamsa hamnida for the minnions. Kkkk...

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Yeay. At last after waiting for two weeks the king has finally made an apearance. Your Grace tqvm for quenching our thirst. I have two thoughts of this development 

1. Facts + delulu thought : he finally update his Ig after the recent event when Song Seon Hun boldly pledge his fanboy status to IU when he made public of his love for queen songs and played her song between shooting and further asked his director/ producer to have IU to sing OST for his drama"Black". I think the king saw red. He had to stake his claim.

Spoiler

That woman (ex) post her Ig On the 2nd Oct featuring her dog.New dog I guess. And king update his ig today with dogs as main focus. I'm a bit weary of this situation. I'm still cautious of this woman and as king had neither confirm his status nor speak the truth of this matter. It's just me. Need somebody to appease me

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Yeay. At last after waiting for two weeks the king has finally made an apearance. Your Grace tqvm for quenching our thirst. I have two thoughts of this development 

1. Facts + delulu thought : he finally update his Ig after the recent event when Song Seon Hun boldly pledge his fanboy status to IU when he made public of his love for queen songs and played her song between shooting and further asked his director/ producer to have IU to sing OST for his drama"Black". I think the king saw red. He had to stake his claim.

Reveal hidden contents

That woman (ex) post her Ig On the 2nd Oct featuring her dog.New dog I guess. And king update his ig today with dogs as main focus. I'm a bit weary of this situation. I'm still cautious of this woman and as king had neither confirm his status nor speak the truth of this matter. It's just me. Need somebody to appease me

Spoiler

I'm still cautious of this woman too but I think that when he made the announcement of their separation he  did  after thought  very well because if he is caught again he will disappoint  his fans irreparably, he works in the entertainment business for many years and knows exactly what is happening.  Regarding picture of his  dogs  I do not think that has to do with his  former girlfriend because since a few days ago fans asks  him to put pictures of Kabi and Joon  on IG.

I think the strongest clues  for us that something happens after  April storm  is that the former girlfriend posted in IG about IU and after then,  a few days later, just before celebrating one year of  MLSHR  broadcasting , he  has announced  their broke up . I do not think it's a coincidence at all.

The only thing I have some doubts is whether IU  has  feelings for JG  or  JG is  a dear  friend  for her  that helped  her a lot during filming and that has a lot of gratitude, admiration and respect. All  her meetings  with Kang Ha Neul , Nam joon Hyuk, etc. can be  her agency strategy to discourage joonu fans,  to remove all suspicions  and show that her meeting with JG is a senior with a colleague from  MLSHR as other meetings.  But why all this effort? because even if IU would be met with this  two this meeting could not be made public disclosure , so I have some hope  that something happens but still  is not the time to be made  public ... maybe in winter or in spring we learn something…

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@paulina79...

1. looking through at JG’s pics after the meet up with KHN, i could feel the same ambience with some pics he updated today. So, your reasoning might be true. Btw, when did this hit the news? I remember reading this but cant remember when. Before or after last weekend? Yesterday was the press con for that drama. 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Chinguyas!... I have read that some of you are worried. Remember they are both NinJas. So therefore Whatever status they have wether its friendship or romantic relationship. The important thing is they value and protect each other, maybe we are clueless right now but remember that a DIAMOND must be keep into the safest place in order to preserve and protect its beauty until the right time comes to show it in public for the right and just PRICE.:wub:

For those who worry about his ex.... we been through this and we all know he might had LOVED her but she's not his SOUL that's why they separated because of FATE.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@paulina79...

1. looking through at JG’s pics after the meet up with KHN, i could feel the same ambience with some pics he updated today. So, your reasoning might be true. Btw, when did this hit the news? I remember reading this but cant remember when. Before or after last weekend? Yesterday was the press con for that drama. 

The news that he often played JE songs during break was about 2 weeks ago but the he asked JE for OST was 2 days ago during "Black" press con.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@paulina79...

Actually i feel anxious and concious... Can anybody explain? Seem like the ship hit the storm again 

Plis... King,  don't be nappeun namja by playing our heart

30 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

The news that he often played JE songs during break was about 2 weeks ago but the he asked JE for OST was 2 days ago during "Black" press con.

@paulina79  thanks. I believe what you pointed out is true. He is staking his claim. Look at his pic where he was holding the ‘bunny’ (haha...i dont know what to call that soft toy). There is this similarity with one of the pics he updated after meet up with KHN. Sorry King, sometimes we need to become a behavioral analyst. Hehe...

@saphire_D dont become too anxious. It is just some wind blowing. Just hold on tight. Need to be calm all the time. 

:D

• Like 5

Crumbs hungry-kids.gif or no crumbs hungry-2.gif, let's

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to continue to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (28 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

Thank you for this hestia529

my delulu heart is pumping with excitement! 

Watching hestia IG update make my heart warm and secure ha hah

For me,  the biggest crumb from JG was KHJ first love in CM. 

Lover profiler analysis= JG cannot resist his love confession everywhere. 

Remember ahn jae hyun?  He also declared his love towards GHS in journey to the west show even before wedding. 

And one interview,  GHS said that her manager tried to block AJH coz GHS felt uncomfortable (shy,  and so on coz AJH always look at her full of admiration and love)... Is iu manager nim also think the same? 

I wish i can post the BTS piggy back scene. It just funny to see hanteo glared at JG after the shoot

Guys, can I say? Sorry, I know I'm not very active here:D I just read your last posts and I just want to encourage you a little... Just remember that it's not been a while yet since king's separation, that's why every step he makes now, he has to be double extra cautious, especially with everything related to queen.. I think he learned the lesson with all the haters during the storm very well! And that is the main reason he cleaned his following list - he wants to keep his personal life private for a while.. We don't want queen to suffer from haters, right? And unfortunately that's what going to happen if something is revealed now - it's still very soon! I do believe that something's happening, and actually more ninja he is more I believe this!:wub: Remember - in current situation the lack of crumbs is maybe the biggest crumb!:tongue: As for his pictures with dogs I don't find it suspitious in any way, as well as queen song issue - I think is pure professional!:) So let's take every crumb we have and stay positive - at least for now I don't see reasons to be worried:) 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1