[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

20 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Thank you for sharing!

20 hours ago, chelseab said:

He didn't call her flower vase, flower vase he talk about is her polkadot dress as court lady. He said she is like a flower, whatever the vase she is still pretty :lol:

Yes. I remember talking about that IV clip on the main thread. The interview with LJK and IU came first. LJK saying IU is beautiful like a flower then Haneul copying LJK's words that's why they're laughing. LJK being teased lols maybe he didn't realize how cheesy his words back there xDD

PS i might spam, backreading reading right now~

• Like 16

On 28/10/2016 at 1:49 AM, moonlovertales said:

Notice how he always calls her Jieun and never IU :wub: As if she is only Jieun for him! #delulumodeforever

Sorry to cut your post.. As I know, I ever watched one of their interview, the reason Junki called her Ji Eun because the director was the one who asked that. Director prefer Lee Ji Eun, in Korean name than IU. That's why for this drama they use Lee Ji Eun, instead of IU.

On 28/10/2016 at 4:56 AM, chi13lou said:

Reminder to those who have not submitted their entries -

Akina has received 200 entries, as of now.

Waaaaahhhhhhhh... Just arrived at home around 8.30 pm at Saturday night, after trapped in 6 hours traffic jam, because of office matters... And then... I missed the chance to supports them all. But in my heart, I support fully...

On 28/10/2016 at 8:12 AM, chi13lou said:

Do you think MLSHR will be unforgettable for JG, aside from it being his last saeguk and that he finally got to play the king?

I dunno when he ever said that. Is it true that this is his last saeguk???

On 28/10/2016 at 8:22 AM, Visually-wandering said:

Wake up in the morning and read this thread. 

I make a summary for my self.

Script reading JoonGi not interested to JiEun. Might think he's doomed being paired with some idol girl.

Gradually feel impressed by the quick learner JiEun, the girl who rarely hold the scripts because she remember her lines (and others' lines) most of the time. 

Found out JiEun acted much older than her real life and never intimidated of being around him. Even willing to rehearsed and discussed on how to act certain scene professionally. 

Got shocked because JiEun didn't hesitate to pulled out intimate scene with many skinship but still reserved. 

He started to intimidated by her professionalism and hard working personality, much reminded him to himself. Unconsciously started to feel very comfortable around her and loosing up himself.

He knew JiEun got a BF the same age as him. Awed him more, and somehow challenging him (ok this one is my delusional mind. Not sure if it's the fact).

Started to missed being around her longer that he "accidentally" made a lot of NGs or forgot his lines just to be with her more and be corrected by her and see her smile (ok ok ok this is more delusional. Mian)

After the shootin end, keep trying to communicate with her by making a group kakao chat. Updating SNS. Put notification on JiEun Instagram. Commenting and nagging her. Arranged for a meeting again with the available casts. Just to keep him self noticed by her.

Praising her over and over again in many interviews.

Unni @Visually-wandering I support your theory and analysis...

23 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

and i'm feeling sad again to think how they love story will be, after all struggles they been through :tears: now seems so mess and heartbreak...

This fanmade video really shows how many struggle that they have met. I need proper ending for them. To get that current position and happiness, thay have spent much time and energy, they have been hurted by condition and situation...

22 hours ago, violet90 said:

about our OTP... its off topic i guess but the drama thread is so dark and i even tired going there tbh...

the saddest part of their broken promises is for me So saying he won't let her go but in the end he will be the one who send her away and with so much hurt and broken heart from both of them.. its his fault for me maybe the pressure of everything make him forgot about So that used to make promise to Su...

for Su is the part that she won't leave So... she will broke this promise and not just leave him but forever leaving him... there is no way that So can reach her anymore that she is gone in every way... her smile , her touch and her understanding will be gone too...So left with nothing and for me the cruelest way that she gone is without So knowing...

its just too heart wrenching to see that they broke their promise with each other.... and to think that how much they love each other just make me cry watching their scene together...

when So dream that Su is gone.... i'm just tearing up because he will loss her and nobody can tell him a bed time story and hug him anymore.. there is no one that will wait for him with a smile in her face... So will loss everything even he got the throne cause the first person that he ever want going to leave him forever...

Oh my gosh.. Thats why I not dare to visit main forum.. I need my happy pills...

21 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Come join to spread the petition, so we can get the 2nd sesion with same casts please....

Then about our currents happiness pills.... Omona... Junki changed to be the one who make that effect good with his fan.. Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkw....

Wah seriously both of them so cute... We can see the big difference between reality and the real scene... The real scene looks so dramatic, the 1st meeting of Wangso and Haesoo in market.....

Okay, I should back read since my last left at page 79 till now.. Such a long convo and cray cray here... 

Edited by maria_m2me
adding
  • Like 19

45 minutes ago, qwenli said:

actually this morning, Sports seoul, one of the more credible news outlet wrote an article complete with many of the drama stills.

web link

the headline as you can see, has a heart. it was Lee Joon gi "heart" li ji eun lets watch again. Its a most scandalous title. I have seen them used it on other screen couples but its still nice to have one for JoonU. :)

They're picking up?! That's so good news. Thanks! I have to hit the sack because it's 1:46am already. This news is a lullaby to me. :)

Oh, universe, please make our yearning come true! :) 

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Sorry to cut your post.. As I know, I ever watched one of their interview, the reason Junki called her Ji Eun because the director was the one who asked that. Director prefer Lee Ji Eun, in Korean name than IU. That's why for this drama they use Lee Ji Eun, instead of IU.

I think you mean the FB Live IV with IU and LJG where IU said the reason for her to use her real name was because the director and the writer wanted it right? Yes, I agree about that but from what I noticed most of the cast and even the PD-nim, himself, has called her IU while speaking about her but LJG (from all the videos I have seen of his regarding IU) rarely refers to her as IU, I only remember him calling her that once or twice and it was during the VLive IV when he was reading off comments from the viewers but other than that instance, he constantly calls her as Jieun, be it presscon IV or BTS or his own personal IV's. Well, I'll admit I haven't seen ALL the IV's so I might be wrong about this. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Agree, would have to be online chatting. it would be career suicide if they are caught dating when she has a bf. But, that's why group gatherings are important to JG. He gets to see her in person, even if served with KHN on the side :phew:

Judging from her more frequent use of IG, their comments on social media and now video editing, he continues to have an influence on her. 

Whoah... I love this so much :wub:

IF it is really JG who teach her how to edit and made her more frequent use her IG, then his presence in her life is precious. I mean... next time she post her IG with edited video, I'll always remember JG eventho he is not in the edited video.

Whenever she post edited video, it will always remind me of JG. Because he is the one who teach her how to do it.

And I'm sure IU will always remember him too whenever he make or post the video. :wub: My shipper heart~~~ Let me in delulu mode on

• Like 18

3 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

Alright, here is the translation,  thanks IUteamstacandy!! 

Hmmmm enjoyable, hmmm special… hmmm my shipper heart 

see? he didn't surprise with lje's post. definitely his work, or boths? and she post it in her ig? out of no where? what is this? not just ljg, lje life is turning upside down too. and we are soo happy :wub:

• Like 19

4 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

tumblr_nlk957yYI21up6udho1_400.gif

AYE AYE! ATTENTION, PASSENGER!!

THIS SHIP IS READY TO SAILING FAST!

SO TIGHTEN YOUR HOLD & BRACE YOURSELF!  :w00t:

UGGHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LATE FOR THE PARTY!!!! XD

4 hours ago, whyo said:

OH GOD HOW CAN WE NOT SHIP THEM, JUST HOW?? same as you #brokencapslockfortoomuchexcitement. 

Okay lets conclude and have an agreement that they were together this Saturday night. And with this, cased closed LOL. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Whoaaaah I'm excited~~~~ :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

YASSS!!!! THEY WERE TOGETHER LAST NIGHT, LJK THE ONE WHO HELP HER EDIT AND USE BGM THAT WE KNOW ONLY HIM USES. XDD <3

PS. Don't really want to talk about the hate but I thought the comments about fans wanting IU death is because HaeSoo needs to die already and go back to 21st century and meet WangSo so we can all have our happy ending because goryeo life is too cruel for our SoSoo.. It's weird this is the first drama we're wishing our heroine to die already so we can get a happy ending :P

• Like 19

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

I don't think it was just him. Even JE was very quiet, not that she talks a lot. They weren't even looking at each other. This was the first interview of them together that I saw so I thought, their paring wouldn't work out.

I am so glad I was wrong!

Wow what a coincidence!That interview was my first interview of them too..that time I too thought maybe both of them didnt work well together until I see the bts and drama...I was amazed how good their chemistry by off screen and of course on screen!

• Like 17

I wonder if they had the privilege of watching the drama b4 it's broadcast.

I know they met up in July for poster shoots and then aug was the press conference.

Maybe as the drama get broadcast, and all the viewers reactions came in, they started remembering all the stuff they did with each other again.

I was surprised this latest "bts" was filmed in summer, meaning it wasn't filmed in the beginning.haha. seems like all the sequence is messed up.

Anyway...love this couple

• Like 20

@moonlovertales

All because of  LJG and LJE, I got into this wonderful shipping paradise hehehe..

Yes! Tension is the word I am looking for to describe what happening to LJG in this interview! I didnt notice that he was distancing from LJE...aah I need to watch the video again..I noticed LJG  choose LJE once but she never choose him...

• Like 18

43 minutes ago, dea97 said:

@moonlovertales

All because of  LJG and LJE, I got into this wonderful shipping paradise hehehe..

Yes! Tension is the word I am looking for to describe what happening to LJG in this interview! I didnt notice that he was distancing from LJE...aah I need to watch the video again..I noticed LJG  choose LJE once but she never choose him...

Yes, tension. Like they were intentionally wanting to ignore each other's presence.delulumode!

She went for a safe answer, Nam-hyuk. But someone here posted in the early part of the thread that the pointer finger of her left hand on her lap was pointed at...LOL

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Yes, tension. Like they were intentionally wanting to ignore each other's presence.delulumode!

She went for a safe answer, Nam-hyuk. But someone here posted in the early part of the thread that the pointer finger of her left hand on her lap was pointed at...LOL

Who??

Ok I really need to watch the interview video again

• Like 7

Spoiler

I cannot sleep because of these lovebirds. It's 4:21am. I want to cry. My mind is thinking too much. 

I keep rewatching the latest post of JE. They're so cute! I am happy because at least now she's more active on IG. Maybe she was inspired by JG. I hope to see more vids of her and him from either of them. 

ETA: The comment of JG ended with a question mark. I can't help but think that he wants and expects a replay from JE. The way they interact on IG is love.

• Like 20

27 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Who among us posted the news that LJG ranked first among K stars in China, about 2 days ago? If you can pls tell me which page so that I can forward it to Akina for the project. Thanks.

Not me :w00t:

But I have the info from another thread 

15 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cannot sleep because of these lovebirds. It's 4:21am. I want to cry. My mind is thinking too much. 

I keep rewatching the latest post of JE. They're so cute! I am happy because at least now she's more active on IG. Maybe she was inspired by JG. I hope to see more vids of her and him from either of them. 

You need to sleep dear. Remember what Taejo said to us  Soo. We shouldn't concern about future too much :lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 14