[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

U know I was randomly checking my ig, then I saw the video, first thought was: oh which fan uploaded this, did SBS release new bts?

Then I saw the poster and blink my eye, wat? Then next i saw actor_ig commented and I went: WHAT...:D:D:D

Seriously WHAT are they doing to us? Playing with us? Promoting the show??? No no no, it just meant the show had left an incredible memory in their hearts! After all they phyically went thru it all:wub: 

Yes yes, I tot is fan edit, or the staff who post the video, but when I saw it is post by jieun, I was like omo omo omo, and I know he will comment, he definitely will comment, and he really did comment!! 

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Yes yes, I tot is fan edit, or the staff who post the video, but when I saw it is post by jieun, I was like omo omo omo, and I know he will comment, he definitely will comment, and he really did comment!! 

LOL every post we get now is like a tennis match. One side of our OTP posts and then we hold our breath and clutch are hearts as we wait to see if the other one would respond :wub:

• Like 16

My reaction when see the IG post

1. Looking at update :     "finally IU post her IG again~~~ :D"
2. When IU act:              "omg, she is so cute :wub:" "oh.. I can hear JG is laughing there :wub:"
3. JG+hairdryer:             "wait.., what is he doing on her video. :huh:" "Is it edited?"
4. JG+IU:                       "GOD I'M DYING HERE" 

• Like 23

Question for those who know the Korean Entertainment industry. Is this type of open behavior on social media between OTPs and on-screen couple normal? I'm definitely not complaining over here tho lol 

23 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Seriously WHAT are they doing to us? Playing with us? Promoting the show??? No no no, it just meant the show had left an incredible memory in their hearts! After all they phyically went thru it all:wub: 

Preach, this ain't no promotion. Their posts seem so sincere and that it came from the real LJG or LJE and not bc they were told to do it.

After all the physical and emotional connections they would have established throughout the filming, it would be so hard to get over that. Proof: It's already been 4 months since filming ended, LJG and LJE are busy with their own projects (LJG left for that Hawaii trip and LJE with her concerts/show, both have been preparing for the individual fan meets) but they're still posting about each other :wub: my shipper heart is absolutely dunzo guys, it has officially exploded

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Question for those who know the Korean Entertainment industry. Is this type of open behavior on social media between OTPs and on-screen couple normal? I'm definitely not complaining over here tho lol 

Preach, this ain't no promotion. Their posts seem so sincere and that it came from the real LJG or LJE and not bc they were told to do it. It's already been 4 months since filming ended, LJG and LJE are busy with their own projects (LJG left for that Hawaii trip and LJE with her concert/show) but after all the physically and emotional connections they would have established throughout the filming, it would be so hard to get over that. They're still posting about each other :wub: my shipper heart is absolutely dunzo

What make it more hard not to ship them is IU post about JOONU  it is pure JOONU time and memories.

• Like 20

Actually ljg really have an influence on people, after seeing all his postts and realise that he did them, I started asking what app he uses and one kind soompi replied me. 

So I tested the app today too. But iu has personal tutor, she will learn faster :D

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

All hail....the BBJX curse......muahahahaha.

It's magic really:wub:  

I am quite curious, were Nicky & Cecilia did this intense "social media" interaction as well after finished filming? Or they weren't? Because of their mature age?:o

Could we assume that this intense "social media" interaction between LJG & LJE will hasten their mutual feeling compared to Nicky & Cecilia (if they really didn't have interaction after finished filming BBJX)?:P So can we make a conclusion LJG & LJE's relationship will develop faster than we expected (at least less than 2 years?!!) :w00t:Hopefully so!!! HURAAYY! ALL HAIL TO SCARLET HEART CURSE!! :blush:

• Like 20

44 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

How annoying for bf that she's spending so much time with her new bff...

Hahahahaha sorry bf :P:P:P 

But I like how that sounds... from strangers, to friends, to bffs, to... :phew::D

However, I don't think she really met up with him and hung out alone. I think, he taught her how to edit that vid via video call or through Kakao. ^_^

• Like 18

12 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Is this for real??

SMH. Weibo fans are mad. What kind of logic. Tsk! Tsk!

9 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

That's why LJE said she worried that female fans would hate her :(. Sometimes,"fanatic" female fans are really horrible and possessive with their idol and said many baseless horrible things. I mean, if they have a rational thought, they should be happy and support their idol's decision of life or projects. The idol have theirself life you know, you must appreciate it :sweatingbullets:. I think for this case, they are jealous with LJE that have great chemistry with their idol? Or what? Although she has watch over her attitude so much. Sigh... Such a childish acts.

It's really sad. I hope they'd be more open minded about it. 

3 hours ago, q4q4 said:

One thing I also wanna question lol why was LJG the one holding the mini fans on LJE while she was filming her part? He didn't need to do that, isn't it usually the staff who would be the one doing that kind of work? 

Side note: Guys, it's Saturday evening. Doesn't that usually mean date night? ;)WHAT ARE THEY BOTH DOING ON INSTAGRAM

Right?! They're (insta) dating. I am giggling and grinning. Their post and comments with each other are my happy pills. 

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

Alright, here is the translation,  thanks IUteamstacandy!! 

Hmmmm enjoyable, hmmm special… hmmm my shipper heart 

The stat and comment! It's like they are facing and talking, so like a normal convo.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@caramelovers07 I need to check back on the developmentioned but that couple had the chance to attend more vents and awards.

I like to think they are always on kakao talk with each other :wub: that was wat happened between me n my gf, we were talking on watsapp then I told her I am going to post something, then she say she will repost my pix, so everything happened within 5mins.:)

Join gi commented on her post within 1min! I mean even if u set notification, u can be in toilet or in the middle of doing something....

How many mobile phone Joon Gi has? If it's only one? With 1m followers ckckk...how fast he can find Ji Eun new post notification :D wooow...super eyes!! 

• Like 15

I just remembered something while backreading this thread...sometime ago I read a comment at youtube something about LJG behaviour in the Cosmopolitan interview video.This commenter said that she noticed LJG behaved weirdly in that interview...so after reading this comment I search the video and watch it..

I did notice that he seem more quiet in this interview than he do in other interview..he also look kinda more serious here..well he did laugh like twice but he still behaved differently than his other interview with the casts..he always smiling and seem cheerful except this interview...and this is indeed weird like the comment said but maybe I am just overthinking about this...maybe he just tired that day...I just wanna share this in case you all noticed this too..sorry if this been discussed already cause I havent finished backreading yet..

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Hahahahaha sorry bf :P:P:P 

But I like how that sounds... from strangers, to friends, to bffs, to... :phew::D

However, I don't think she really met up with him and hung out alone. I think, he taught her how to edit that vid via video call or through Kakao. ^_^

Agree, would have to be online chatting. it would be career suicide if they are caught dating when she has a bf. But, that's why group gatherings are important to JG. He gets to see her in person, even if served with KHN on the side :phew:

Judging from her more frequent use of IG, their comments on social media and now video editing, he continues to have an influence on her. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, whyo said:

My reaction when see the IG post

1. Looking at update :     "finally IU post her IG again~~~ :D"
2. When IU act:              "omg, she is so cute :wub:" "oh.. I can hear JG is laughing there :wub:"
3. JG+hairdryer:             "wait.., what is he doing on her video. :huh:" "Is it edited?"
4. JG+IU:                       "GOD I'M DYING HERE" 

Me dying too, finally got my with back, first thing, check this thread for update!! JoonU, what u guys had done to me 

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Preach, this ain't no promotion. Their posts seem so sincere and that it came from the real LJG or LJE and not bc they were told to do it.

After all the physical and emotional connections they would have established throughout the filming, it would be so hard to get over that. Proof: It's already been 4 months since filming ended, LJG and LJE are busy with their own projects (LJG left for that Hawaii trip and LJE with her concerts/show, both have been preparing for the individual fan meets) but they're still posting about each other :wub: my shipper heart is absolutely dunzo guys, it has officially exploded

Hmmmmmmmmmm, the previous drama I support, yes, she did post alot of their selfie their drama time, but she did that quite often, but Jieun, she doesn't seem that type to me, especially self edit bts video, u know what I mean 

1 hour ago, whyo said:

What make it more hard not to ship them is IU post about JOONU  it is pure JOONU time and memories.

Yes, it's joonu time, how not to ship them … 

• Like 13