[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

ANNYEONG CHINGUDUEL! THIS IS IT. THE FINAL THREE POSTS BEGINNING WITH SEVEN.  PLEASE NOTE, THE SBS TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED AND YOU'LL NEED TO ADD A FEW EMOTICONS OR ADDITIONAL WELL WISHES IN THE THE CAPTION IN ORDER TO CUSTOMIZE IT SO IT'S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM.  

THE SCHEDULE IS LISTED BELOW, AND NORTH AMERICA'S POST SEVEN WAVE BEGINS IN 1.5 HOURS. IF YOU'RE AMONG THOSE, LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR IG ACCOUNTS TO BE REACTIVATED, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT POSTING LATE. JUST MAKE SURE TO POST IN ORDER -- SEVEN, EIGHT THAN NINE.

I WILL BE UPLOADING POSTS EIGHT AND NINE SHORTLY.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING WITH US!!  :heart:

Tuesday, August 29:
Post SEVEN – 9:00am KST, NA
Post EIGHT – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post NINE – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post SEVEN – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post EIGHT – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post NINE – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ

Spoiler

SEVEN: OBSTACLES

IMG_5409-L.jpg

OBSTACLES -- Love isn’t supposed to be easy. It’s supposed to be worth it. It isn't always perfect and it isn't a fairytale. Facing challenges, fighting to be together and never letting go. Love is hard work. But most of all, love is realizing that every hour, minute, and second was worth all the effort. Because we overcame the challenges together.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo

Remember: (1) don't forget to tag @actor_jg @dlwlrma (2) don't forget to like each other's post AND (3) Add emoticons and additional well wishes to the caption to customize it so that it's not considered SPAM.

• Like 12

7 hours ago, silentwind said:

It is really rewarding to see so many fans around the world involved into such a massive celebratory activity. It proves once again what a huge impact MLSHR had on so many people, making them happy even after one year, and with so many dramas airing in between (which usually would have sped up the forgetting process, creating new fandoms and such). Yet MLSHR is still alive and as forceful as ever, so maybe someone out there will notice the love of its fans and will consider giving us a closure. Because this is what the fans want....a closure of this powerful story. To all the soldiers sacrificing their IG accounts on the battlefield of spreading the love for this drama: hats off! Huge chances are that (hopefully) the persons we care about the most for this celebration have already noticed your effort.

Other than that, @chi13lou's posts are always so nice and cute and peaceful and with 100% success rate to bring a smile one everyone's face. Thank you! :) 

Those more or less are my thoughts during this year - MLSHR is definitly a phenomen, and it's very alive, and I think will be alive for a long time! Like J K Rowling said:

''Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home!'' 

And I think it's goes for Moon Lovers as well :) 

And about ig accounts - as much as stressful it was to lose my account, it was worth it only to be called one of the Stargazers soldiers :) I'm honored! So by now I made a new acc, and keep fighting! For all friends here, that lost their accounts - I hope we can get them back! Some of your accounts were really precious! :heart: 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

REMINDER

Pls be courteous and no name calling(considered another form of bashing) other members or whether you are referring to other platform users, any more name calling found after this reminder will earn yourself a warning.

Regards,

Angelangie

@angelangie thank you for the kind reminder. I do hope Soompi has a protective rule against other forum users who do name-calling to its own users as well. That'll be fair & much appreciated since some of this thread members including the mod & me have been publicly harassed as well by other non-members from other sns platforms despite posting harmless contents. 

But once again thanks for dropping by to remind us of what's decent to do. Have a good day! :)

Happy 1st Anniversary! 

I couldn't join any 'mass attack' posts and feel sorry for those whose IG accounts got taken down. I hope it'll recover soon! 

It started just a year ago but look at how our love for the drama (and the OTP) has taken us to... such a turbulent voyage so far but there have been a lot of fun, too. 

A special shoutout to @chi13lou : thanks for the success rate stats! Kkkk beyond 80 % is something hahaha 

have a good day to all of you here... we can make it!  

tumblr_ofbbs2Ay8O1rxxvw9o2_540.gif

I am sorry to those who has lost their acc, i did too... But don't lose heart, Hwaiting! I feel so bad for those who already has lots followers and also has plenty post I really wish Ig willing to give it back... In any case today is THE DAY. 

Just wanna say : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MLSHR!!

I FELL IN LOVE, STILL IN LOVE AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUR STORY WITH ALL THE BEAUTY AND FLAWS. YOU'RE ONE BIG BEAUTIFUL PAINTING THAT I AM NOT REGRET TO FIND AND TO BE A PART WITH. 

Spoiler

On side note I hear last night is the Chinese Valentine Day, known as The Qixi Festival (Chinese: 七夕节), also known as the Qiqiao Festival (乞巧节), is a Chinese festival that celebrates the annual meeting of the cowherd and weaver girl in Chinese mythology.[1] It falls on the 7th day of the 7th month on the Chinese calendar.[2][3] It is sometimes called the Double Seventh Festival,[4] the Chinese Valentine's Day,[5] the Night of Sevens,[6] or the Magpie Festival.

The festival originated from the romantic legend of two lovers, Zhinü and Niulang,[1][7]who were the weaver maid and the cowherd, respectively. The tale of The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd has been celebrated in the Qixi Festival since the Han Dynasty. The Qixi festival inspired the Tanabatafestival in Japan and Chilseok festival in Korea.

The general tale is about a love story between Zhinü (the weaver girl, symbolizing Vega) and Niulang (the cowherd, symbolizing Altair).[1] Their love was not allowed, thus they were banished to opposite sides of the Silver River (symbolizing the Milky Way).[1][10]Once a year, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, a flock of magpies would form a bridge to reunite the lovers for one day. 

Hmm another coincidence that our night before the anniversary is the night where two seperated lovers to be united every once a year?? This is what we call a string of Fate. 

To our team from NA time good luck on doing our third day wave!! APAC will follow your lead on 6 pm KST, with new ig acc... Most likely but nothing can pull us down!! HWAITING!!! 

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I am sorry to those who has lost their acc, i did too... But don't lose heart, Hwaiting! I feel so bad for those who already has lots followers and also has plenty post I really wish Ig willing to give it back... In any case today is THE DAY. 

Just wanna say : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MLSHR!!

I FELL IN LOVE, STILL IN LOVE AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUR STORY WITH ALL THE BEAUTY AND FLAWS. YOU'RE ONE BIG BEAUTIFUL PAINTING THAT I AM NOT REGRET TO FIND AND TO BE A PART WITH. 

Reveal hidden contents

On side note I hear last night is the Chinese Valentine Day, known as The Qixi Festival (Chinese: 七夕节), also known as the Qiqiao Festival (乞巧节), is a Chinese festival that celebrates the annual meeting of the cowherd and weaver girl in Chinese mythology.[1] It falls on the 7th day of the 7th month on the Chinese calendar.[2][3] It is sometimes called the Double Seventh Festival,[4] the Chinese Valentine's Day,[5] the Night of Sevens,[6] or the Magpie Festival.

The festival originated from the romantic legend of two lovers, Zhinü and Niulang,[1][7]who were the weaver maid and the cowherd, respectively. The tale of The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd has been celebrated in the Qixi Festival since the Han Dynasty. The Qixi festival inspired the Tanabatafestival in Japan and Chilseok festival in Korea.

The general tale is about a love story between Zhinü (the weaver girl, symbolizing Vega) and Niulang (the cowherd, symbolizing Altair).[1] Their love was not allowed, thus they were banished to opposite sides of the Silver River (symbolizing the Milky Way).[1][10]Once a year, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, a flock of magpies would form a bridge to reunite the lovers for one day. 

Hmm another coincidence that our night before the anniversary is the night where two seperated lovers to be united every once a year?? This is what we call a string of Fate. 

To our team from NA time good luck on doing our third day wave!! APAC will follow your lead on 6 pm KST, with new ig acc... Most likely but nothing can pull us down!! HWAITING!!! 

Good morning/evening chingus! 

I have 30 mins to spear before our exam will start, anyways.... OMG chingu @NerinaC, thank you for sharing this info and my gosh, there are alot of events/things/signs that are related to our OTP and now THIS! OMG, definitely not coincidence and it is already fate. A possibility fate is the Red Strings of faith.

I hope king, queen and the other cast will notice us. If possible, they can post something, anything or give us a sign that they see our stargazers efforts. And another, (I know it sounds selfish and wishful thinking) I hope our OTP will see or contact each other  and other cast to celebrate the first anniversary and would have a party. Ughh! So much wishes...

Anyways, happy anniversary and as for our remaining and new soldiers in the battlefield, Hwaiting and never give up!

• Like 15

First off, HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY!

Thank you for all the hardworking & dedicated stargazers, esp those whose IG accounts have been affected. May this issue be resolved soon.

We have been through so much in such a short span of time, and continuing on, we will encounter many more things that will probably test out faith and beliefs, but as early as now, I'd like to commend those who stayed and those who will stay on. If the definition of being a weirdo is sticking to what you believe in, then I guess I am! A happy one at that. :D

I so love you guys!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :heart:

Edited by angelangie
MOD Edit: bring your argument to PM
  • Like 20

ANNYEONG CHINGUDUEL! SINCE WE WERE SO RUDELY INTERRUPTED, I'M GOING OFF THE SCHEDULE FOR NORTH AMERICAN.  I'M BEGINNING THE WAVE FOR POST NUMBER EIGHT.  

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE, THE SBS TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED AND YOU'LL NEED TO ADD A FEW EMOTICONS OR ADDITIONAL WELL WISHES IN THE CAPTION IN ORDER TO CUSTOMIZE IT SO IT'S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM.  

THE SCHEDULE IS LISTED BELOW, BUT NORTH AMERICA'S POST EIGHT WAVE STARTS NOW. 

IF YOU'RE AMONG THOSE, LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR IG ACCOUNTS TO BE REACTIVATED, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT POSTING LATE. JUST MAKE SURE TO POST IN ORDER -- SEVEN, EIGHT THAN NINE.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING WITH US!!  :heart:

Tuesday, August 29:

Spoiler

EIGHT: ENDING SCENE

IMG_5408-L.jpg

ENDING SCENE – Our story unfolds -- tears, lies, hurtful words. Goodbye. Is that what we said to each other? When souls are destined to meet, there's nothing that can stop it. Though we said our goodbyes, know that we met before, and that we will meet again.
“If we are not from the same world I will find you... my Sooyah.” 
In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, we will find each other and I will always choose you.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo

Remember: (1) don't forget to tag @actor_jg @dlwlrma (2) don't forget to like each other's post AND (3)Add emoticons and additional well wishes to the caption to customize it so that it's not considered SPAM.

• Like 15

Before heading off to the work cave today, let me post the latest work of one of my favorite hajunse artists. Happy 1st anniversary, Wang So & Hae Soo! 

Annyeong ....

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY MLSHR!!!

Spending some time celebrating by watching some MVs.... @desvlo yes....the feels...  i kind of missing LJG's 'twinkle in the eyes' when comparing those in the MVs and lately. Or my eyes are deceiving me?

Any news on the deactivated IGs so far? 

• Like 9

HAPPY 1ST Anniversary ... 

The first Korean Drama that I have ever seen, that really makes me  :bawling::bawling::bawling: (cry a lot).. Honestly have never cried so much over any sort of drama or movie in my intire life and that's why this is my favourite k-drama ever. 

Image result for moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo

Looking forward to the sequel. "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Season 2" ..... hopefully, coming soon 

• Like 13

SORRY FOR THE DELAY CHINGUDUEL! HERE'S ALL THE INFO FOR POST NUMBER NINE. OUR FINAL ONE.  

REMEMBER THE SBS TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED AND YOU'LL NEED TO ADD A FEW EMOJIS OR ADDITIONAL WELL WISHES IN THE CAPTION IN ORDER TO CUSTOMIZE IT SO IT'S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM.  

THE SCHEDULE IS LISTED BELOW, NORTH AMERICA CAN START POSTING ANYTIME. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT POSTING LATE. JUST MAKE SURE TO POST IN ORDER.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING WITH US!!  :heart:

Tuesday, August 29:
(Please post before this time while still on 8/29)

Spoiler

NINE: THE GREATEST GIFT

IMG_5478-L.jpg

THE GREATEST GIFT -- Your love makes all things possible. It gives me faith that we can overcome anything together, and hope that my glass is always half full, instead of half empty. These gifts are priceless and immeasurable. In the simplest terms, the greatest gift I have ever received is you.
Of the three that you give to me – faith, hope and love – the greatest of these is love.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

Remember: (1) don't forget to tag @actor_jg @dlwlrma (2) don't forget to like each other's post AND (3) Add emojis and additional well wishes to the caption to customize it so that it's not considered SPAM.

• Like 16

Happy anniversary!

Although I initially watched it for LJK, MLSHR will always remain a special drama to me for more reasons than one. First, for introducing me to IU. Since I'm not into k-pop I really didn't know about her, and I was in awe to discover what an extraordinary artist she actually is, and later, through Hyori's B&B show, what a wonderful human being she is. Another reason would be that this drama featured a LJK that was literally shining on the set, and also gave us one of the most beautiful couples I've seen in any drama or movie, be it Western or Asian (and trust me, I've seen A LOT). It was a delight to watch this story from beginning to end and go through all that rollercoaster of emotions (and although the chances are so slim, deep in my heart I'm still hoping for a season 2). Everything about this drama was special, starting from the storyline and the brilliant acting, up to the lasting friendship among the actors.

Last but not least, through MLSHR I landed on this thread, where I got to know a bunch of absolutely wonderful people, with whom is a pleasure to chat and share opinions and with whom I discovered I have so many things in common. The strong community and groups of friends gathered around this drama, no matter what corner of the world they live in, is something really amazing and I'm so grateful to be part of this. 

Lots of happiness for everyone involved in MLSHR and for all the lovely people on this thread! May all your wishes come true! :) 

• Like 24