[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingudeul, it's time to vote - Round Two. Please click on the Soompi link below, and then scroll up  to the voting box when you  get to that page.

One vote per person, and voting is open to ALL, so please tell all your friends. :) (at least those that won't be voting for W or DOTs. :)

Done vote ^^

I love the well written narration about MLSHR. Thank you all the team for your hard work. All of u are really jjang. :blush:

Hwaiting Moon Lovers !!! :heart:

• Like 10

Good news for our King, CM drama got positive responses & high rating for its first episode ^^ 

I'm glad to hear that. After Our Queen success for her Pallette album, now Our King got positive rating for Criminal Minds drama. 

They deserved it :heart::blush:

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Thank you everyone!! Only registered Soompiers can vote, so every vote counts!! I think our numbers might be far less than DOTs and W. :(  So your vote is extremely important!

done vote. chingus come on!

• Like 11

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingudeul, it's time to vote - Round Two. Please click on the Soompi link below, and then scroll up  to the voting box when you  get to that page.

One vote per person, and voting is open to ALL, so please tell all your friends. :) (at least those that won't be voting for W or DOTs. :)

Done Voting

• Like 10

Let's VOTE for MLSHR in the second round of

Soompi's 2016 K-Dramas contest.

PLEASE VOTE FOR MLSHR!!! CLICK ON THE SOOMPI LINK ABOVE AND THEN SCROLL UP TILL YOU SEE THE VOTING BOX.

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 12

Normally, people will follow each other in social media if they are close enough or at least if they are public figure they will follow each other if they have same project together.

I guess she has no reason to follow our Queen, something fishy with her motif.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, deori said:

Normally, people will follow each other in social media if they are close enough or at least if they are public figure they will follow each other if they have same project together.

right, precisely! ... sounds creepy ... that girl, so desperate i guess 

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, deori said:

WHOA. IF THERE WASN'T CONCRETE PROOF BEFORE THAT THE RELATIONSHIP WAS FISHY...THERE IS NOW.

So this is extremely strange. Wonder what prompted this.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

WHOA. IF THERE WASN'T CONCRETE PROOF BEFORE THAT THE RELATIONSHIP WAS FISHY...THERE IS NOW.

So this is extremely strange. Wonder what prompted this.

THERE IS ALWAYS FISHY FEELING WHEN ITS COME TO JHB. COME ON. SHE AND THAT MOUTH OF HER IS MAKING IT WORST TO OPPA.. GLAD SHE FOLLOWING JI EUN BECAUSE THAT SHOW THAT SHE IS SOMEWHAT FEELING INSECURE. 

kekeke. well she got no business or colaboration with her to follow her. why did she do that? she must be burning inside when everyone tagged her whenever oppa likes ji eunnie post. kahkah

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

THERE IS ALWAYS FISHY FEELING WHEN ITS COME TO JHB. COME ON. SHE AND THAT MOUTH OF HER IS MAKING IT WORST TO OPPA.. GLAD SHE FOLLOWING JI EUN BECAUSE THAT SHOW THAT SHE IS SOMEWHAT FEELING INSECURE. 

kekeke. well she got no business or colaboration with her to follow her. why did she do that? she must be burning inside when everyone tagged her whenever oppa likes ji eunnie post. kahkah

Hi.. I'm rarely post here due but once i saw JHB start to follow JE IG... it 's give me a goosebump.  What this woman want actually.  

Hope she don't do any evil to JE.

I still trying to find where to watch CM but still cab find it. Anybody can help me?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, yuzaymy said:

Hi.. I'm rarely post here due but once i saw JHB start to follow JE IG... it 's give me a goosebump.  What this woman want actually.  

Hope she don't do any evil to JE.

I still trying to find where to watch CM but still cab find it. Anybody can help me?

im always got my ways on FB. just type criminal minds and it will show up. or you can try dramanices or  kissasian? 

• Like 8