[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

13 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I discovered Korean dramas for about five years and I saw LJG in Time between dog and wolf and I liked  it. Since then I have watched all his series after the army, but none of them liked as much as Scarlet.

I was sure that ,,something in the air" after seeing SAF awards but something happened in this winter that LJG returned to his old girlfriend ( and Dispatch was vigilant)… I think  the storm passed and things have settled for LJG, he seems to have regained  his good mood but it looks like LJG no longer at yesterday and it seems to have gone his childlike effervescence and mature calm installed.

I can't bold this on mobile browser but I agree with your statement "but it looks like LJG no longer at yesterday..." Actually when he was in Singapore in March 2017 I thought he still looked pretty happy then, so I'm not sure if it was this winter or spring that things happened. I watched his FM in Singapore and thought he really still looked pretty happy unless it was a fake front. I discovered K drama since Winter Sonata and stopped for some time on and off watching a few. Haven't really watched LJG's show except RE. Can't blame him for losing that childlike calm if so many things have happened. Probably built a shell to harden himself?

• Like 7

It's Monday, the start of a brand new week! Keep the faith guys!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Thanks for the daily chant! I really need it to keep my faith in JoonU going! 

BBJX miracle come true please!

Wish real life would allow me to post it daily. It has turned out to be a chant every 2 days! LOL

• Like 9

15 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Wish real life would allow me to post it daily. It has turned out to be a chant every 2 days! LOL

Every 2 days is good enough already! Love the cute emoticons haha. Counting down to 26 Jul! Finally tvn confirmed the date for CM. 

• Like 9

On 01/07/2017 at 1:38 PM, loljk17 said:

I discovered Korean dramas for about five years and I saw LJG in Time between dog and wolf and I liked  it. Since then I have watched all his series after the army, but none of them liked as much as Scarlet.

I was sure that ,,something in the air" after seeing SAF awards but something happened in this winter that LJG returned to his old girlfriend ( and Dispatch was vigilant)… I think  the storm passed and things have settled for LJG, he seems to have regained  his good mood but it looks like LJG no longer at yesterday and it seems to have gone his childlike effervescence and mature calm installed.

An age seems to have passed since I was last active in this thread, but I have to agree with your comment, loljk17: LJG does seem more at peace, now, than he has since the dating news broke in early April. I, too, think the storm is passing. The price it has exacted seems to be the childlike effervescence that you note and its reward appears to be that mature calm. 

While I pray that JoonU survives the current crisis a better, stronger couple than they were before it began, I do not rue the conflict brought on by the dating news. Instead, I look forward to my favorite part of any life-changing event: the aftermath, when we get to see how people's decisions under duress have shaped them and caused them to become (hopefully) even better versions of themselves. In IU and LJG we see enormous talent, much of it developed through years of hard work, but even more of it, as yet, untapped and raw. When I see the radiance in IU and the maturity in LJG, of late, I cannot help but be excited for where these more battle-hardened and committed versions of the stars we have been shipping might take us next, artistically, professionally, and - at a distance - personally.

• Like 15

49 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

An age seems to have passed since I was last active in this thread, but I have to agree with your comment, loljk17: LJG does seem more at peace, now, than he has since the dating news broke in early April. I, too, think the storm is passing. The price it has exacted seems to be the childlike effervescence that you note and its reward appears to be that mature calm. 

While I pray that JoonU survives the current crisis a better, stronger couple than they were before it began, I do not rue the conflict brought on by the dating news. Instead, I look forward to my favorite part of any life-changing event: the aftermath, when we get to see how people's decisions under duress have shaped them and caused them to become (hopefully) even better versions of themselves. In IU and LJG we see enormous talent, much of it developed through years of hard work, but even more of it, as yet, untapped and raw. When I see the radiance in IU and the maturity in LJG, of late, I cannot help but be excited for where these more battle-hardened and committed versions of the stars we have been shipping might take us next, artistically, professionally, and - at a distance - personally.

Well said. I cannot said to be a 100% fan of either LJG or LJE but I like their chemistry together as JoonU. even if eventually they do not become a couple, what is precious were the memories they once shared and for those moments, sparks indeed flew. And i believe these were good memories to them too. The support and friendship and bond between them is most important to me and hopefully to them. 

That being said, I thank MLSHR for bringing them together, if not I wouldn't have the chance to ship JoonU and WS/HS so happily for those moments. Hopefully BBJX miracle will work its way through one day!

• Like 13

I don't know how to hide this post on mobile browser but just to digress SongSong couple are getting married in Oct 17! When I heard the news, immediately I thought of JoonU. If our ship can sail happily all the way it will be the greatest blessing!

BBJX miracle come true! Hope JoonU don't forget the happy moments with each other!

• Like 10

On 7/2/2017 at 0:44 AM, summer2017 said:

To be honest, LJG is not a new name to me. 10 years ago I watched Iljimae. But at that time I just thought he's like a normal K drama star. 10 years later I stumbled across SHR. watching his second k drama after 10 years convinced me that his acting has touched me greatly. Since SHR, I went to look for the BTS, SAF and FM trying to understand why he has charmed me. I feel its the whole magic about SHR and the sizzling WS/HS chemistry that shipped me into another world. I actually knew about his dating rumours before watching SHR. but when I was watching the BTS I start to ponder more about JoonU and feel like they are really very close etc that's why I still ship them even after the rumour. As a lady, I definitely will not hug any guy easily, except the guy I like. I am so touched by LJE's hug and I really hope both of them will continue to support each other in their own ways. 

me too!! I love LJG from Iljimae and all his sageuk drama but I decide to watch SHR because of IU. Hahahaha. Messed up like that. 

and thank you @chi13lou for keep chanting!! alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

• Like 8

@tjwdr IU totally rocks the role of HS! Can't find anyone better than her! To me she is HS and LJG is WS. So glad I decided to watch shr and I'm liking her more n more. 

Bbjx miracle come true! Going to chant this at least once a day! *love is in the air*

• Like 10

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@tjwdr IU totally rocks the role of HS! Can't find anyonthan her! To me she is HS and LJG is WS. So glad I decided to watch shr and I'm liking her more n more. 

Bbjx miracle come true! Going to chant this at least once a day!*love is in the air*

Yes, I start immersed into our jieunie works and love all contents in this stargazers thread. Keep me updated guys, about LJG & LJE :wub:

Ps:

Spoiler

My other otp kikyo seal the deal despite many difficulties!! Hoping the same with this ship! :wub:

• Like 10

Spoiler

@tjwdr yes! I went to SongSong thread to leave a congratulations message! So excited and happy for them! Even though I dont ship them but I support them as a couple! 

I love lurking in this stargazers thread too! Pray hard for LeeLee couple :heart:

• Like 15

Congratulations to SongSong!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 19

@chi13lou a super big thank you for that lovely collage! It's super beautiful and speaks volumes of JoonU! I'm deeply touched today. 

Spoiler

Waking up to SongSong couple news made my day. Though yesterday I said I will ship JoonU lightly, today when I visited SongSong couple thread I felt like they have finally not waited in vain! I'm so impressed by them that my faith in JoonU became bigger! One day we will be able to tell others that we are not delulu and all the shipping is worth it!

• Like 19