[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

:ph34r:I lurked from my email from times to times. Today I feel like I've been stabbed right to heart when reading those news. Reading all my fellow stargazers comments in this thread,somehow its make me calm. Pretty odd.

I not budging and will stay in this ship till one of them get married. For now, i will chant till the times come. #stubbornshipper 

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

So, who is with me? Who will continue to stay here and wait with me until the storm passes, however long it may take?

Count me in ^_^

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

Im in captain @akinahana89 count me... ill be in this ship until u said we should leave this ship...

Somebody please make a fanfic to cure our shipper heart... i need to be dreaming that this news is just to safe another relationship that they been hiding. A shipper need to be delulu as always.

Its a stretch to say that confirmatory statement (dating since 2016) is to protect iu and jg as reason for iu's breakup with voldy.. Even if I would like to think like that its more like he wants to get married soon, this giving us a signal rather than be linked again with anyone then boom he's marrying jhb haha

So I'm reminded of jhb meeting with his sister was that back in 2016?

• Like 8

Actually i'm a bit suspicious when some of stargazers suddenly missing from this thread.  Most of them are LJG fans.  I guess maybe some of them already knew...

So...this is it.  Time to say Good Bye.  Why i feel really sad now..  It is a great pleasure to know the stargazers here..my first thread...and maybe my last.  I wish i won't ship any onscreen couple in the future..  Thank you for having me here Captain and my stargazer family.  Short but memorable and full of LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Big Hug and Love all of you...  BYE.

ps:  Even 2 years from now...i am sorry..JOONGI is not a man i want for JIEUNIE.  Yeah..who me to say that...lets say, it is just a woman instinct and sentiment..  (My 2nd OTP...haha..they will dating and married other persons too...but i wish their friendship remain forever..)

C8fJ7YFVwAAImge.jpg

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, missdharma said:

MEC confirm they will not airing spesial episode of LJG-PMY because of this news.

WOW... Everything get complicated 

Today, is also the release of MLSHR second set of Japanese DVD's...

• Like 12

1 minute ago, WH said:

Today, is also the release of MLSHR second set of Japanese DVD's...

Let's just hope this will not affect the drama in a bad way! MLSHR is the best drama I've seen so far! 

• Like 15

i really hope JG's IG or whatever is not attack by anybody especially from JoonU shipper. its his life *eventho he burst our lovely bubbles lol

anyways, life must go on. i just keep reading their fanfic maybe :lol:

• Like 14

count me too Captain..I'm willing to stay to this ship until one of them announce the marriage.But this is the second time my shipping couple sunk:bawling:..I said before that I will ship JoonU light-hearted ly but the truth it I ship them whole heart ly.. Poor my shipping heart.

• Like 15

I thought i knew him because i've been observing for over a decade but i was wrong. My god. I was wrong. I am so sorry for insisting they have something, my god, i am so sorry. I can't think straight right now. I feel so betrayed. But it's my fault. I read him too much. But how can i not when he acted that way. I guess the operative word is act.

I am still a fan of WS and HS (please take note of the names i mentioned). I will always be a fan - always and forever.

• Like 20

51 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

JG-JE-JHB situation reminds me of Youre beautiful story so much..

I am So happy if their story is like You're Beautiful Story.  I am still in shocked and blank mood. I didn't hate or blame Joongi oppa . But the Sudden News make me shocked , blank,sad and confused.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

What's the reaction in his IG right now? 

non stop comment at the latest photo. as far i can understand english and local language.

1. some support him whoever he's dating. older jhb jg shipper with happy reaction of course.

2. many heartbroken, feel cheated, why bother join MEC etc2. sarcasm he is indeed a great actor.

3. few said going unfollow him

4. few said bought a ticket and flight for fm. but not going, dont know how they can trust him after things happen.

5. fan asking to delete iu photo at his ig.

that's what i'd seen so far. 

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@akinahana89 You already know that I will stay on the ship until a wedding announcement by either party is announced.

It would be interesting to see what will happen in the next few days, particularly coming from JoonGi's side. I wish him luck in all his decisions.

I am so looking forward to IU's song to be released on Friday.

The original BBJX curse took two years before it took effect. Let's see what happens.

Yes I'm waiting for friday comeback song of iu..

Still in this ship, not waiting for crumbs but just staying til one gets married.. This forum is more updated with iu news rather than her own forum in soompi (jmo) Though really disappointed with jg but maybe in near future I wont be upset anymore..

12 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I thought i knew him because i've been observing for over a decade but i was wrong. My god. I was wrong. I am so sorry for insisting they have something, my god, i am so sorry. I can't think straight right now. I feel so betrayed. But it's my fault. I read him too much. But how can i not when he acted that way. I guess the operative word is act.

I am still a fan of WS and HS (please take note of the names i mentioned). I will always be a fan - always and forever.

Celebrities....and their secret life... Well never know 100% as a fan..

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

non stop comment at the latest photo. as far i can understand english and local language.

1. some support him whoever he's dating. older jhb jg shipper with happy reaction of course.

2. many heartbroken, feel cheated, why bother join MEC etc2. sarcasm he is indeed a great actor.

3. few said going unfollow him

4. few said bought a ticket and flight for fm. but not going, dont know how they can trust him after things happen.

5. fan asking to delete iu photo at his ig.

that's what i'd seen so far. 

Thanks.. I can't get myself to lurk in his IG right now..

Keep us updated, I still don't want him to be so hurt with this. His relationship is still fine and I think most people think how jhb feels. Just hope he got his lesson from here..

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I can't even be mad at JG because it's his private life and he knows best but now I'm not sure if I'd want to ship him with JE anymore considering how he went about all of this

agreed. if there were a chance again, it would need longer time to build up trust.

i will stay til the end, wait for the answers/results/whatsoever even with cool heart, maybe take it as a lesson. 

anyway grateful to meet all stargazers!

• Like 14

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

Thanks.. I can't get myself to lurk in his IG right now..

Keep us updated, I still don't want him to be so hurt with this. His relationship is still fine and I think most people think how jhb feels. Just hope he got his lesson from here..

most of the commentor not using harsh language. thanks for that. it just a rant..as for me it's hard to hate him etc. as a fan i guess this is like panic attack. Of course me too pissed off after seeing the news, with hungry stomach that time..it make it more frustrated..hahaha. But after reading comment here with positive vibes, i get calm. thanks chingu here. virtual hugs :)

* latest comment i've seen weibo fan keep support him.

• Like 17