[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

LOL. How could I have not noticed that part? I have seen this video so many times, I never saw how his hand came to her waist like that. It looks like he had just kept it behind her at first then slowly placed it at her waist, the photographer seems more focused on the angles of his face rather than his hand placement.

Yup he did! He is so comfortable with her and it shows in their interactions, he doesn't hesitate to initiate contact with her which is surprising for me now after watching his healing camp video where he comes across as a guy who doesn't easily get physically comfortable with his costars.

Notice how he always calls her Jieun and never IU :wub: As if she is only Jieun for him! #delulumodeforever

I was gonna comment on how he calls her by her real name! How can it be so intimate when its just a name right? ugh too much chemistry, just get together and make babies in real life already <3 lol

• Like 20

@Siracusa I will add Shin Min Ah and So Ji Sub from OH MY VENUS. Intense chemistry onscreen-offscreen. Both like each other. But Kim Woo Bin (Shin Min Ah's boyfriend) is still in the middle. :lol: KWB is such a good guy and he makes a good couple with her anyways.

Spoiler

tumblr_mhznibddQz1r5iugro3_250.gif

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

@Siracusa I will add Shin Min Ah and So Ji Sub from OH MY VENUS. Intense chemistry onscreen-offscreen. Both like each other. But Kim Woo Bin (Shin Min Ah's boyfriend) is still in the middle. :lol: KWB is such a good guy and he makes a good couple with her anyways.

I totally forgot about Oh My Venus. Yes, SMA and SJS were such a good coupling!

• Like 13

@caramelovers07 Thanks for sharing script-reading video)

For comparison, it's nice to see this sharp contrast between their first and last (presscon) interaction!

Look how he gives only a brief glance to JE (1:01), and his face expression says :"gosh, idol girl, I'm doomed, I imagine I should work hard to save this OTP". BUT he laughs willingly to other actors' presentations so it was not just bad mood. He definitely was NOT IU fan before this drama:D

And now, look at presscon: his eyes are on her constantly, he looks so proud of her and keeps appraising her skills! Amazing development, credit to LJE! She definitely has a special aura. I was not her fan, just liked her last album and Producers, but even before, every time I looked at her photos or videos I could feel that she has some inner light and warmth in her

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, eunki said:

@caramelovers07 Thanks for sharing script-reading video)

For comparison, it's nice to see this sharp contrast between their first and last (presscon) interaction!

Look how he gives only a brief glance to JE (1:01), and his face expression says :"gosh, idol girl, I'm doomed, I imagine I should work hard to save this OTP". BUT he laughs willingly to other actors' presentations so it was not just bad mood. He definitely was NOT IU fan before this drama:D

And now, look at presscon: his eyes are on her constantly, he looks so proud of her and keeps appraising her skills! Amazing development, credit to LJE! She definitely has a special aura. I was not her fan, just liked her last album and Producers, but even before, every time I looked at her photos or videos I could feel that she has some inner light and warmth in her

And after watching the BTS of the two of them, we can say that JG felt doomed because he kept on committing NGs when all he wanted to do, I am sure was to impress her. Pls. I am not complaining about the NGs, in fact I wanted more especially for the KissU.LOL

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Im just amazed by the way he looks at her during pressscons and BTSs, I compare them from the way So looks at Soo when she says something adorable or when she does something that amazes him. THE RESEMBLANCE IS CRAZY! When he looks at her, it's like she's the only one in the room. There's so much intensity behind his gaze as if he's drinking in her very presence. It's nuts guys

Also, I gotta compare the way the difference in the way LJE interacts between KHN and LJG. KHN openly fan boys over LJE every time she's around but her smile is totally different than when she laughs or smiles for LJG. it's like with KHN it's a "what a great guy friend" smile then with LJG it's a super shy as if she is standing in front of her crush smile.  

AND on that note:

3rd wheeling KHN LOLOLOL that peace sign he throws up in the end tho.. how awkward baahah

Sorry, mods, couldn't delete the IG post but it got smaller in the process.

It's her eye smile!

Sorry, I didn't notice KHN offering his arm to IU. I guess it just shows I usually zone out whenever he is there.(NO OFFENSE TO HIS FANS)

• Like 12

7 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw, is there any possibility that the number 3 kiss happened before number 2? Because I think PD nim made the "kiss order" corresponding to their comfort level? So they could get the best result and build their (LJG-LJE) chemistry at the same time?

Yes no. 3 --- the "do you still love me" kiss is abit up in the air. Altho its indoors, but according to for IU said in interviews, as the drama progressed, she had more and more scenes with LJG which means they filmed many of their scenes towards the end of filming too.

I would assume the production team will want to film most of the scenes with the bulk of the actors "princes" first and then release them as time goes up. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, eunki said:

Look how he gives only a brief glance to JE (1:01), and his face expression says :"gosh, idol girl, I'm doomed, I imagine I should work hard to save this OTP". BUT he laughs willingly to other actors' presentations so it was not just bad mood. He definitely was NOT IU fan before this drama

And now, look at presscon: his eyes are on her constantly, he looks so proud of her and keeps appraising her skills! 

Yep, when I compare the first script reading when they sit like they are from two galaxies to at the press conf..... its SO SO different. By the press conference, he was looking so intensely at her like he wants to maximise every chance of seeing her. If you guys noticed, when Hong Jong Hyun spoke, he didnt pay attention.:D

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yep, when I compare the first script reading when they sit like they are from two galaxy to at the press conf..... its SO SO different. By the press conference, he was looking so intensely at her like he wants to maximise every chance of seeing her. If you guys noticed, when Hong Jong Hyun spoke, he didnt pay attention.:D

So true. I didn't even realize that part about HJH lolol LJE has LJG's full attention. Also did you notice how KHN looks at our OTP when he's beside them? He's so jealous lol but it's even funnier that LJG LJE don't even notice it at all. 

Also in that press con photo taking video of the 3 of them, right when LJG got on stage, he put his arm around LJE without hesitations. Like it was natural for him to claim his girl. KHN was taken aback lol you can see it in his face.

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yep, when I compare the first script reading when they sit like they are from two galaxy to at the press conf..... its SO SO different. By the press conference, he was looking so intensely at her like he wants to maximise every chance of seeing her. If you guys noticed, when Hong Jong Hyun spoke, he didnt pay attention.:D

His radar is exclusively designed for IU!

3 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

So true. I didn't even realize that part about HJH lolol LJE has LJG's full attention. Also did you notice how KHN looks at our OTP when he's beside them? He's so jealous lol but it's even funnier that LJG LJE don't even notice it at all. 

Also in that press con photo taking video of the 3 of them, right when LJG got on stage, he put his arm around LJE without hesitations. Like it was natural for him to claim his girl. KHN was taken aback lol you can see it in his face.

And poor KHN, feeling awkward and helpless. It's like JG and IU have their own world.

• Like 18

9 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Yup and that's also why the forced kiss despite it being, well, forced, it's still one of the hottest kisses for many people. You can see it clearly in the BTS that they had become fully comfortable with each other by then.

Yep, maybe that's why when I first watched it, it didnt feel very "forced" to me, it was like a "right" thing to do? And then there was two version of this scene. The international version, had HS pulling away and then WS went in for the second time which was pretty intense consider it is their first screen kiss.

I guess that is why in the sbs korean version, the director decided to just edit to one time kiss and dont show much of the lips, to tone down the intensity of the kiss.

when I watch both the bts and the screen version, I was surprised how deep LJG went (partly because LJE cooperated). I mean such forced kisses are not uncommon in kdramas and many of those I have watched have the girl with her mouth closed and the guy just put his mouth over her mouth. :sweatingbullets:

I have a specimen here for you guys link here (watched from 7.08), this was a modern drama, with a couple who have gotten marry already! you can see how bad even a mutual kiss can get when the girl refuse to open her mouth :D I dont know, maybe the director play a part too...

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yep, maybe that's why when I first watched it, it didnt feel very "forced" to me, it was like a "right" thing to do? And then there was two version of this scene. The international version, had HS pulling away and then WS went in for the second time which was pretty intense consider it is their first screen kiss.

I guess that is why in the sbs korean version, the director decided to just edit to one time kiss and dont show much of the lips, to tone down the intensity of the kiss.

when I watch both the bts and the screen version, I was surprised how deep LJG went (partly because LJE cooperated). I mean such forced kisses are not uncommon in kdramas and many of those I have watched have the girl with her mouth closed and the guy just put his mouth over her mouth. :sweatingbullets:

I have a specimen here for you guys link here (watched from 7.08), this was a modern drama, with a couple who have gotten marry already! you can see how bad even a mutual kiss can get when the girl refuse to open her mouth :D I dont know, maybe the director play a part too...

I can't feel anything from that video :( 

At forced kiss (international ver), we can see IU return his kiss before trying to move away keke (she press it :w00t:).

tumblr_odw2mu7Z4A1r768gqo4_400.gif

And from the kiss,  eventho she refused, I can feel that HS has some feeling for So. And I believe that was what PD-nim want to tell us too (?).

tumblr_odw2mu7Z4A1r768gqo7_400.gif

But when I see the BTS, it turn into desire kiss :lol:

gif credit to thatdecember.tumblr.com

• Like 23

33 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Oh, good god! What a terrible kiss! You can see Ha Ji Won thinking, "just get it over with, just get it over with."

Awkward-Moment-Sealion.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Im just amazed by the way he looks at her during pressscons and BTSs, I compare them from the way So looks at Soo when she says something adorable or when she does something that amazes him. THE RESEMBLANCE IS CRAZY! When he looks at her, it's like she's the only one in the room. There's so much intensity behind his gaze as if he's drinking in her very presence. It's nuts guys

Also, I gotta compare the difference in the way LJE interacts between KHN and LJG. KHN openly fan boys over LJE every time she's around but her smile is totally different than when she laughs or smiles for LJG. it's like with KHN it's a "what a great guy friend" smile then with LJG it's a super shy as if she is standing in front of her crush smile.  

AND on that note:

3rd wheeling KHN LOLOLOL that peace sign he throws up in the end tho.. how awkward baahah

Sorry for KHN hahaa...it's so funny...LOL (i like KHN first from the heirs, before LJG :P)

Wang So still in Joon Gi soul, don't touch Ma Lady ^^ Ji Eun is only mine!!

(but there's no part KHN wrong way xiixi..)

• Like 21