[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

47 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

@chi13lou chinggu-yah I never left but it's nice to be welcomed back by you :blush:! Thanks for our daily BBJX chant. Youre the best! @nsyavita I've been waiting since forever for the English sub!!! Thank you! 

And I seriously don't think I'll be able to handle a JoonJi reality show. Found the part 2 of this and it's pure genius!!! I could only think of what could be - hearts, stars, rainbows overload! sigh^^^

thank u for sharing, yeah if it would be a party all day all night for us, but actually  im waiting for them to appears in Honeymoon diary ahahha...its all of us wish right! kkk... please..palli..palli...ASAP :wub:

hopefully there is someone who can make FMV of JoonU honeymoon diary it will be awesome :D 

• Like 11

18 hours ago, nurlayla said:

omo!

Hide contents

they are bff right? best buddy. so far thats all i know. even before SHR right? 

My 2nd OTP.  This meant for those who are curious.. 

They know each other thru MLSHR...  They hit it off don't they?...in split of time.  And become bff.  This is my first attempt to paste the links and hope its work out..

1st link.  Can you see people around them?  I wonder why the PD nim laughing so much..maybe it's his usual self..idk.  Spectacles guy smiling all the time... And when the supposed rumour girlfriend is around, why the staff tease these 2 boys for a kiss!!!..cmiiw..i just rely on the comments for the youtube as there is no eng. sub to it.  They must feel the vibes right?

And...Its take a little effort to make 13 to be happy actually.  Just a splash smile from 14, then here you go... the effects stay longer in 13.  The way he drag 14 to him. I wonder whether he don't want 14 to go near his girl..or..it's just meant, don't go far away from me...or... don't go to her...

And...is that really he said, it's hurt him to see 14 and the girl together? (before the hug happened).  haha..my mind straight go to K Will's Please Don't.  Is he cleared what he felt actually?  The girl or ...my puppy (yeah, i admit it.  14 is my bias.  I love him so much honestly).. or maybe both.

And..lastly the hug scene at the end..  Spotted the girl turns away from 13 & 14 during the last hug scene.  The way 13 looks at 14 tho.  I don't want to say much..but my heart beating fast watched the moment..:heart:

Wow..i have a lot of questions to be answered...My POV for my 2nd OTP.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eDJ6jNUcU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMydTiIgw8&spfreload=10

2nd link.  I guess i know why he didn't pick up 14 call..

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/18/park-seo-joon-nam-joo-hyuk-ask-hilarious-questions-friends-park-hyung-sik-ji-soo-new-drama/

Pls..pls..take lightly of my 2nd OTP.  Don't judge.. Watch them with love.. because love don't have boundaries.  Just feel the LOVE...  And leave them alone..  Think this as a side dish...SIDE DISH..okay!  And..don't you think Weighlifting couple look good together..and 14 flustered by Sandara Park aegyo..so cuteee... 

I'm not gay, but it's hurt me to see you close with other person..ottoke (that's my 2nd OTP..its hurt me too):bawling:

Have a nice weekend chingu ya...

Sorry for my poor english.

• Like 5

@jgje now im really curious abt the vid that u were talking abt (the bts before the press con) i tried to look on JG vlive but i couldn't noticed any. 

Spoiler

they both are so cute, it always give me smile whenever see them together they look so close. so either its friendship or more i will still forever support them :) 

so baekhyun also can't move on from moon lover or Hae So ? it reminded me of wang eun crush on Hae So is he also like the real Hae So now?kkk...well who doesn't fall for JE natural beauty, JGsi..u better be fast dude! :D 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

@jgje now im really curious abt the vid that u were talking abt (the bts before the press con) tried to look on JG vlive but i couldn't noticed any. 

Hide contents

they both are so cute, it always give me smile whenever see them together they look so close. so either its friendship or more i will still forever support them :) 

so baekhyun also can't move on from moon lover or Hae So ? it reminded me of wang eun crush on Hae So is he also like the real Hae So now?kkk...well who doesn't fall for JE natural beauty, JGsi..u better be fast dude! :D 

Haha..u got it already chingu ya!!! That is d one.. Focus on HJH.. He was bz never notice at first, then maybe he spotted frm camera & turn around abruptly.  Look at the wide smile after that...haha he must be flustered.

Then rewind...focus on 1st prince. He also spotted d closeness..then rub his arm like goosebumps attacked or something...

I mean why they react like that? Maybe 2nd OTP too affectionate?..haha..

About Baekhun...he is not d only one.  Once  our cute Jieunie back for d throne...bz wif stage performances...Jungkook will come to d picture also. That's why I cautious Uaenas..Get ready!  BTS's A.R.M.Y is not a Joke!  I xpect / foresee our thread will be on FIRE~:glasses: Ah..have to protect my eyes..

JOONGI ya...pull out Goblin's sword now. That's the best sword to slay d rivals..

Now this thread back to exciting mode.. I can't wait!!

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, cuteahjumma said:

LOL. Poor JG, his identity in MEC was busted! Here's preview for next week Ep 6.

To know that sweet smile of him because of other than JE...  I still can't wif MEC.. Mian..

• Like 8

@jgje actually everyone is trying to ship JE with their Idols (wht can we say JE is so lovely and lovable); the BTS Army is one of those and i agreed that they are no joke, they are really all out. 

Spoiler

they even edited JG face to their Idol, i was like wht??? just can't help but laugh :lol:

thats why we have to guard JoonU in full force lolz..and JGsi..watch out dude protect ur precious JE! :D 

As for ur 2nd OTP i did noticed they were sticked together like a glue during that bts or even the whole press con day, that was why i thought they have been bff even before MLSHR. However i couldn't noticed the 1st prince, HJH or JG reaction mian..maybe i need to rewatch it again, but they both look so adorable thou :heart: 

• Like 12

I Just realize from the vlive video that jieun eyes always on joongi ... she cant controll it ... hahaha jieun a... saranghae ...

Can't wait for her comeback... waiting patiently for the crumbs or the cake that both will throw it.

Miss them so badly.

• Like 16