[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Spoiler

English subbed of some part of MEC is in the spoiler :) 

now im pretty sure JG was involved on the script, bunny, mlshr lines +clip, "love of haeso", cute girl, idol there were too much of coincidences. I don't think TvN wanted to help promote MLSHR (which had finished long time ago)  right lolz..

ps:JG's dogs are so cute i want to squeeze them :D and JG really is an OCD this is my first time seeing person pack his belongings with ziplock bags kkk... 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Waaa...thank you for this chinguu, so he said that line? What's the purpose? Oh gosh...wherever whenever, he always bring Hae Soo in his mind and his heart. I need the subbed and crumbs :D 

1.) He can't forget "Hae Soo" whom gave him too much to remember.. :wub: 2.) He's telling/showing "Hae Soo" & everyone that wherever he goes/is, he always think of her; that even if he talks with other girl like for example, his "candy", he always think of Hae Soo. (and we knew who this "Hae Soo" is :wink: 3.) His subtle way of telling us, fans, that he wants to date. -> 5.) He wants to date this cute-Bunny-idol-actress whom we know as LJE or it's LJG (Lee JiGeum) now.. LOL JiGeum also means Now.. oh well.. haha 6. Maybe, just Maybe, they're planning for a ScarletHeartRyeo related something like part 2? (yeah, I know this is kinda impossible coz SBS had it's part1) 

Anyways, I saw "Bunny Bunny" with the "cute (bunny) / idol / actress" on youtube :wink: (video in spoiler)

She's also singing-along with You & I.. :lol: 

"Coincidence is a language of the stars. For something to happen, so many forces have to be put into action." -Paulo Coelho :wink: 

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

now im pretty sure JG was involved on the script, bunny, mlshr lines +clip, "love of haeso", cute girl, idol there were too much of coincidences. I don't think TvN wanted to help promote MLSHR (which had finished long time ago)  right lolz..

ps:JG's dogs are so cute i want to squeeze them :D and JG really is an OCD this is my first time seeing person pack his belongings with ziplock bags kkk... 

Thanks for sharing that english subbed MEC. Yup, too much coincidences that makes me think it's all planned for 'something' that might happen in the future. :lol::wub: 

With regards to his way of packing clothes -it's cool & neat..:) it'll be easier to arrange clothes in ziplocks plus it also protects clothes from being/getting wet.. (putting clothes in a ziplock, a very useful practice when travelling esp when you're using a backpack bag :wink:)

• Like 17

WOW! I wasn't expecting to hear Su-yah while watching this but he said it! My shipper heart came alive again. Little things that can mean the world. JG-yah, you are awesome. He seriously could have left out "my Su-yah" but he didn't :D And that smile that came after..weeeee

• Like 22

@nsyavita thank you so much for sharing the videos.

Eeeeee... Didn't expect that he will say tht famous Wang So dialogue...watching him say that really made me teary eyed..miss SoSoo and JoonU so much..:bawling:

Watching him say that line means..he is still not out of MLSHR becaz it gave him the love of his life..hehe..

I think i can finally understand why JG chose this show..

"To convey his heart in a subtle way" ...i think with everything he does makes me think that he was expecting his candy to be JE #delulu or he was thinking about JE all the time...haha..

Waiting for more crumbs from him..

• Like 18

5 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

@kilovekyo just look at his fingers when he talked about that line:wub: shy and nervous!! O boy~~ like those confess in high school:D

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

WOW! I wasn't expecting to hear Su-yah while watching this but he said it! My shipper heart came alive again. Little things that can mean the world. JG-yah, you are awesome. He seriously could have left out "my Su-yah" but he didn't :D And that smile that came after..weeeee

You're right, his shyness and that smilee...after he said Soo yah haha

5 hours ago, latinoona said:

Well, well... I think this boy is preparing us for his next move...After this, everyone will want to see him dating

4 hours ago, nsyavita said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the article and subbed part :wub: he really tell us who's the person he like and the part he said someone who can share understand his pain aargh...he pointed out this.

4 hours ago, WH said:

1.) He can't forget "Hae Soo" whom gave him too much to remember.. :wub: 2.) He's telling/showing "Hae Soo" & everyone that wherever he goes/is, he always think of her; that even if he talks with other girl like for example, his "candy", he always think of Hae Soo. (and we knew who this "Hae Soo" is :wink: 3.) His subtle way of telling us, fans, that he wants to date. -> 5.) He wants to date this cute-Bunny-idol-actress whom we know as LJE or it's LJG (Lee JiGeum) now.. LOL JiGeum also means Now.. oh well.. haha 6. Maybe, just Maybe, they're planning for a ScarletHeartRyeo related something like part 2? (yeah, I know this is kinda impossible coz SBS had it's part1) 

Anyways, I saw "Bunny Bunny" with the "cute (bunny) / idol / actress" on youtube :wink: (video in spoiler)

Hide contents

She's also singing-along with You & I.. :lol: 

"Coincidence is a language of the stars. For something to happen, so many forces have to be put into action." -Paulo Coelho :wink: 

Thanks for your answer chingu hahaa so he tell us he want to date soon :wub:  i love how you put Paulo Coelho quote kkk....

Joon Gi just posted video welcoming 2M followers in his IG, i hope he never put MEC promotion to his IG ^^

• Like 22

@kilovekyo AAAHHH!!! I so love it chinggu. There's no such thing as coincidence in HMS JoonJi and those lyrics says it all. Also, is the MEC editor a shipper too? I only noticed it later but so strange that his "My Su-yah" line was repeated twice in case we'd miss it the first time (as if!) Not complaining though, nope not at all :D

• Like 21

Told you guys just believe in oppa already, don't easily waver just because of that. He know what he was doing, and there's must be a reason behind his decision. Just believe in him and his feeling, don't say something that make him sad like cheating to JE bla bla bla. He want to tell us something I do believe that, just sit down, support him, watch him, and wait the message he send to us. That how us stargazers is, if someday he will choose this kind reality show again and if you still swager because of his decision then you didn't love JoonU enough to believe in them...

Believe him, believe her, just believe in them and their feeling..

• Like 18

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Did you notice the bgm he use? I feel Joon Gi want to say through this song because of the tv show, to make someone not to worry oh gosh... :wub: Is this video actually for Ji Eun? Also if it's for his fans, i think he forgot to put "all" word, it should be Love U all? Haha...

Reveal hidden contents

Nothin' On You

beautiful girls all over the world
i could be chasing but my time would be wasted
they got nothin' on you baby
nothin' on you baby
they might say hi and i might say hey
but you shouldn't worry about what they say
cause they got nothin' on you baby
nothin' on you baby

not not not nothin' on you babe
not not nothin' on you
i know you feel where i'm coming from
regardless of the things in my past that i've done
most of it really was for the hell of the fun
on the carousel so around i spun (spun)
with no directions just tryna get some (some)
tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)
this is how i lost more than i had ever won (won)
and honestly i ended up with none

there's no much nonsense
it's on my conscience
i'm thinking baby i should get it out
and i don't wanna sound redundant
but i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know
(that you wanna know)
but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)
cause we don't wanna be a t.v episode (t.v episode)
and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go, go)

nothing on you baby
nothin' on you baby

not not nothin' on you

hands down there will never be another one
i been around and i never seen another one
look at your style I ain't really got nothin' on
and you wild when you ain't got nothing on
baby you the whole package plus you pay your taxes
and you keep it real while them other stay plastic
you're my wonder women call me mr. fantastic
stop.. now think about it

i've been to london, i've been to paris
even way out there in tokyo
back home down in georgia to new orleans
but you always steal the show (steal the show)
and just like that girl you got me froze (got me froze)
like a nintendo 64 (64)
if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know, know)

nothin' on you baby
nothin' on you baby

not not nothin' on you

everywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name)
and no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sang (sang,sang)
whether a bus or a plane or a car or a train
no other girls on my brain and you the one to blame

nothin' on you baby
nothin' on you baby

not not nothin' on you