[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/from-youtube-to-hollywood-0?xtor=CS3-17

don't know if u guys have read this, the whole completed article u can find in the link above. I just would like to highlight the last part:

The bachelor professes that his focus is on his career now, but does not rule out romance. He says: "Like all other men, I am always on the lookout for my other half. But at this point of time, I am focusing on my career. If the right one comes along, I will go for it."

cr: www.straitstimes.com (published March 6, 2017)

JGsi..i think its time for u to also focus on romance, the right one has already came along :wink: 

Spoiler

part 2 of the subbed MEC preview:

Spoiler

to all chingus who's good at fmv, this song is nice 

@kilovekyo thank u for sharing the subbed vid, my delulu mind says he was thinking and imagining JE throughout the whole filming process of the show to get the romantic feels. it is also could give him the idea where to take her for the honeymoon :D:D 

• Like 17

This thread is so quiet lately...Where is uri precious Je Eun? I have the feeling she went to LA for some reason...Maybe she needed to clarify her mind? Some of our lovely Uaenas maybe can enlight us about her whereabouts?

• Like 8

Good Morning from my side of the world!!! Been superbly long since I've delurked. hehehhe... bz bz bz with RL and being an "oven" but never too busy keep myself updated on this thread. Love love love all the fmvs posted.. :wub: anyways I think IU shud be back but she might be super busy with her album production since shes planning for a comeback. sooo looking forward to it :blush:

• Like 13

Hi everybody. It's been a while. I'm still recovering from my severe withdrawal from Joon Gi's Singapore FM. I was actually hoping that the thread would be a bit more alive when knowing that JG sang 'For You' and posted another clip of it on his IG after that one obvious absence from HK FM. But no... what I could read was some overreaction for his upcoming 'My Ear's Candy' show. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh but seriously... that really made me upset, no matter how much I tried to understand the reasons behind the worries. Please excuse me if I bring this up again but I just need to get this out of my system so I can ship JoonU peacefully again.

@Silvermaine @ucieh and I were beyond ecstatic when Joon Gi sang 'For You' during his second half of the FM after previously teasing us that he would end the show already because it means the song and MLSHR (implicitly and undeniably including JE as a crucial part of it all) are STILL important for him, no matter how long the drama itself has ended. To me, this shows a lot. He cherishes MLSHR as much as we are and probably for the same reason!

Joon Gi is a truly professional entertainer and he is very genuine in doing it. He is also a man of his words. He will do what he says he wants to do. He said he wanted to do a contemporary drama after this and it might also be a different genre from what he's done so far- romcom is a possibility. He always thinks that he's not so good at it so he wants to have projects that can help him improve this particular side of him... My Ear's Candy isn't originally a romantic, dating-driven show until Jang Keun Suk turned it into one lol... but the audience seemed to like the idea anyway so it can be also a good thing for JG to 'exercise' his romantic side through this show- for both professional and personal reasons. Choosing other variety shows might just give him the popularity, but can 'Three Meals a Day' or 'Journey to the West' bring the romantic side he needs to improve for his future drama/ film projects? I don't think so. Moreover, for once, as his fan, I would like to see him talking about his ideas of romance, relationships and maybe even marriage in a casual, conversation-like atmosphere- not in a magazine/ TV interview setting. If I could, I would even recommend JE to watch JG's parts lol... so she can sort her feelings out too if there's any.

To be very brutally honest, during my stay in this ship, I have always been worried by the thought that JE is the one not having the mutual feelings for JG- not the other way around. I'm a shipper but I'm first and foremost a JG fan- I want him to get the love he deserves because he can love so much already! I decide to remain in the ship because I can see that JG genuinely cherishes JE which she seems to be very grateful for it; in addition after her breakup I can safely pray for Fate and Probability to cross in their romantic paths.

JG said in the very recent interview with the Straits Times that if he finds the one, he'll go for it. I trust him and he'll surely make his way towards this goal, however long it will take him. When JE said things about him with the confident face, that showed she knew him that much to be able to say things about him, I know there's a hope somewhere, so I'm holding on.

So please... if watching him doing his work (which includes being a romantic guy with other female costars) doesn't fit your taste, just don't do it. I would highly appreciate your being mindful for the originally JG (hardcore) fans like me staying in this ship who don't want to get the wrong idea when reading something like JG is too flirtatious, possibly being a player, cheating on JE and yadda yadda yadda while doing his work because he isn't that kind of 'cheap' person. He blew lots of kisses to his fans, teasing us so much until I don't know how to blush anymore for the rest of my life but all done genuinely professional... I know that he'll do the same for 'My Ear's Candy'. The only female costar he's been showing genuine cares sometimes even more than his fans is Lee Ji Eun to me. You can simply watch all his interactions with other ladies out there during his works or projects. He's been friendly and all but never taking it to a different level so far- exceeding slightly if not much of his professional boundaries- just like what he's done for JE. If she feels the same way towards him and he knows it, I am very certain he'll do something about it. After all, he wants to love and to be loved just like any normal person out there.

That's it, end of my small rants...

I'm still chanting my daily BBJX miracle as diligently as ever...

Have a good Tuesday, y'all! Stay healthy and happy (like JG always says) :)

P.S: For those of you who live in South East Asia, tvN Asia will start airing 'My Ear's Candy' Season 2 on the 10th of March- with Choi Ji Woo's part first. And no, I don't think a classy lady star like CJW joined this show to just flirt endlessly lol... there must be a worthy reason that we don't know yet *ugh I can be too sarcastic sometimes I know... my apologies!*

3 hours ago, latinoona said:

This thread is so quiet lately...Where is uri precious Je Eun? I have the feeling she went to LA for some reason...Maybe she needed to clarify her mind? Some of our lovely Uaenas maybe can enlight us about her whereabouts?

She most likely already back to Korea now. She went there to have vacation with Yoo In Na or maybe filming her MV in LA. She usually has vacation with her bestie, YIN. In 2015, she went to Italy with YIN too.

• Like 18

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

ninja-smiley.gifJieun, where are you?

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, NerinaC said:
  Hide contents

Thank you @NoonaE I couldn't have put it better than you... especially those that I highlighted, you speak on behalf of Hanjunse that choose to board this ship as myself. MEC is a reality show and most reality show they are scripted, so to say that by taking this project JG is cheating on JE is sound so wrong. It is a job, a project nothing more nothing less.  So there will be big chance he will take another project in the future with love line or romance genre, n no you cant stop him for doing so, it is after all his job. He is an actor... 

I am someone who always prefer to be a lurker... silent reader, I am not good in speaking out my mind and more over i am scared of those over obsessive fans that usually more than once speak through their selfishness than pure logic and mature state of mind. That's why i always choose to quietly lurk, when i finally choose to board this ship it was because I see that this ship is diff. This ship is not boarded with immaturity and selfishness. U do need to understand that before they are our idol/ famous actor/ the couple we ship on they are also people just like us. They have feelings, they have their own need and they have every right to decide whatever they want to do or who they want to be with. I am sorry if what I said might have been offending in someways... That is why I don't speak much, I am not really good in speaking my mind out. Let's be a mature shipper and keep supporting them whatever will happen in the future.

I still hold on to this ship coz I have faith in them. I believe what i feel when I see them... I believe there is something more between them  more than just friends. BBJX miracle pls come true 

Haiii chingu u might be not good in speaking out ur mind, but u're really good in writing FancFic.. I love to read ur last one shots "For You : Secret Garden" chapter kekekeke and ofc i read ur "You Found Me" can't wait for the update.. keep it up :))

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Haiii chingu u might be not good in speaking out ur mind, but u're really good in writing FancFic.. I love to read ur last one shots "For You : Secret Garden" chapter kekekeke and ofc i read ur "You Found Me" can't wait for the update.. keep it up :))

ahahah thank you I am glad u enjoy that chapter, It actually my first "mild mature" content fanfic LOL.... it took a lot of time than the usual one shots. I was really worried that it would be weird or something hahaha. 

with that I would like to say that I have an update in my fanfic last sunday, if u havent check it out here the links

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, mikare said:

Unrelated to MEC, but MLSHR IS #1 ON KISSASIAN'S POPULAR DRAMA LIST!!!! >~~~~~<

hahahhahahahahahahah OH YEA!! and this is not MEC thread...u doesnt have to share stuff relating MEC

anyway, thanks for sharing chingu (:

• Like 11

thanks @NoonaE for giving ur two cents regarding oppa in variety show.. calling him flirty, cheating on ji eun and etc really show how immatured you are. he is entertainer guys,, entertainer! do u really expect him to just do nothing and wait for project linked to ji eun only ? seriously?? 

for me.. im so glad he did that show.. we can see many sides of him. not only me but also for fellow stargazer.. that show theme is focusing on having a friend that can share ur life and problems with. not really ur lover. as @NoonaE said, its JKS turns it to be like that. 

if having JG in MEC is troublesome, i expect u guys will keep doing the same if ji eun also had some romantic cf or whatsoever. keep the faith and the chanting. no need to be worried too much. if u guys want to watch then watch and support. if not then dont. stop being immature and childish like JGxJE is not entertainers. being a shipper.. u need to expect at least something like this to strengthen our faith and believe in them. 

• Like 14