[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

19 hours ago, marimari00 said:

I think that latest SAF fan cam really outed him chingguyah so maybe he's laying low. I kinda wish we got that happy bomb a little bit later than we did. Guess we can't eat too much crumbs and risk getting indigestion 

@gijoe8 my only consolation is that our JoonJi is out there somewhere spending VDay, happily fulfilling the BBJX wish. Maybe next year will be a different story ^^

Yeah that unexpected famcam might have caught him offguard. What more if it was the massage chair moment haha

But im happy he updated at last (maybe still valentines in another part of the world ) and bring good news about his next activity, even not related to valentines Haha

17 hours ago, farida1012 said:

Yeah that's right

Good thing he got control of it fast... Its so fearsome that some people can do that..

• Like 14

Its OK if JG won't update his IG that related with Valentine day..mayb that could be the best way to avoid the rumours..n both of them can live peacefully.. N myb this is not a right/good time to look obvious or to show to the world that he currently in relationship or in love with someone..heheh..

Let just wait patiently.. JoonU is love:wub:

• Like 22

@Siracusa

i agree!! i think this is the moment where they take time and just go with the flow.. like we all suspect that both of them is more than just a friend but less like a lover.. this is the moment where they get to know each other and we all need to believe in them.. i'm holding on and keep faith because from what i can see at SAF award night and Taiwan that this is not just a usual attraction.. there is much more than that and i think even the way JG stare at Jieun also said a lot...

keep faith and believe in JoonU...

on another note i just across this book and it describe perfectly SoHae...

the legend of soleluna (a love story between sun and the moon)

The moon love his beautiful sole and gave her the gift of the star to show his undying devotion cause the star can dies but it always born again.. unfortunately she never saw them as the sun and moon were cursed to remain apart from one another. Forever.. because sometime a love can be so pure and strong that make others jealous and cruel but they never give up on love because true love never goes away.. it never disappears but only grow stronger..

Day in and day out , the moon chased his beautiful sole through heaven and hell in hope he might one day catch her again.. and he finally did catch her because how heaven see how deep their love is so fate eventually guides them back to one another.. so every often the sun and moon were allowed to meet in event that known as Soleluna or ECLIPSE....

such a beautiful story that represent SoHae love....

• Like 24