[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Hoping for a miracle guesting. :wub: Also, it's two days before his birthday.

Same here, chingu. I'm hoping for that to happen. If he invite MLSHR casts (already known being supportive with each other) then it won't be suspicious, right? after all, they are close colleagues. :wink::wub: They already went to KHN's premiere night and no rumors came out. So, close colleagues being guests on his encore Thank You concert won't be a bad idea. (hoping for JE to sing "Good Day" or even a birthday song will do. LOL I really want to see them do duet) :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 21

58 minutes ago, WH said:

Same here, chingu. I'm hoping for that to happen. If he invite MLSHR casts (already known being supportive with each other) then it won't be suspicious, right? after all, they are close colleagues. :wink::wub: They already went to KHN's premiere night and no rumors came out. So, close colleagues being guests on his encore Thank You concert won't be a bad idea. (hoping for JE to sing "Good Day" or even a birthday song will do. LOL I really want to see them do duet) :wub::wub::wub:

It would be great if they really come and JE sing Good Day at his encore FM, as he said in his Taiwan FM that JE will sing in his next FM.  Aaaaw..  Can imagine the reaction from JG, with wide smile that he can't hide :wub::wub::wub: 

(please correct me if I'm wrong) 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Kyaaa :D Thank you @NerinaC 

I want more, keep writting this beautiful FF, I can't wait for the next chapter :wub:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, WH said:

Waa i never think before there're will be Joon Gi birthday fm, and yes that we hope Joon Gi will bring his special guest a.k.a special person a.k.a Ji Eun to his fm kkk.... If this happened so it will be same as Nicky Wu, when suddenly Cecilia Liu came out and surprised him, i seen the video on youtube but i think this happened after they're in relationship. Maybe there're chingu who knew about this.

Spoiler

Also this happened to Joong Ki, it's beautiful moment and excited moment for us when he invited Kyo to his Chengdu fm :wub: 

image_zpsvyog17p1.gif

RITrSst_zpsjibwdqhr.gif

zFgiVDJ4qvUSA_zpsdigvg0nk.gif

This is my first wishlish that they will duet together, ahh...let's pray hard and BBJX miracles come true! :heart: we miss them so much.

I still waiting Joon Gi will update his IG...

• Like 19

I don't have high hopes for that encore concert since it's in Korea, i.e. a more hostile environment :\ On the other hand, it's not happening for a couple of months and maybe a reunion would look less suspicious by then? 

At the very least I hope some ML cast members are invited and/or wish Joongi happy birthday online. THEIR GROUP CHAT MUST LAST FOREVER. :angry:

• Like 20

I seriously thought this year will be the year that oppa breaks the Valentines Day silence on his IG. I'm a little disappointed and I waited til the very end for a JG notification post. Since he was CCTVing today, he most likely saw the new SAF fan cam we are all going delulu for and probably thought best not to push his luck, lest we'll have more crumbs to blow their perfect cover. I sometimes wish our thread is private so antis won't get any rumour ideas from us. 

Glad our JE was out and about and hanging out with her bestie. I'll take the small victories we get. BBJX wish keep making it! 

• Like 24

21 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I seriously thought this year will be the year that oppa breaks the Valentines Day silence on his IG. I'm a little disappointed and I waited til the very end for a JG notification post. Since he was CCTVing today, he most likely saw the new SAF fan cam we are all going delulu for and probably thought best not to push his luck, lest we'll have more crumbs to blow their perfect cover. I sometimes wish our thread is private so antis won't get any rumour ideas from us. 

Glad our JE was out and about and hanging out with her bestie. I'll take the small victories we get. BBJX wish keep making it! 

Yeah.. me too @marimari00 -_-

NO.IG POST.FROM.JG

tumblr_my1oufdKBd1ql46ngo3_250.gif

Cr. tumblr

Good night everyone & sweet dreams ^^

#self-consolation : maybe he will update a lovey-dovey post tomorrow (to make it less obvious)??

Breath in - breath out - sleep 

• Like 22

Spoiler
1 hour ago, gijoe8 said:

Yeah.. me too @marimari00 -_-

NO.IG POST.FROM.JG

tumblr_my1oufdKBd1ql46ngo3_250.gif

Cr. tumblr

Good night everyone & sweet dreams ^^

#self-consolation : maybe he will update a lovey-dovey post tomorrow (to make it less obvious)??

Breath in - breath out - sleep 

since IU updated with Inna (i missed this two girl bond), we'll wait for tomorrow for JG hahahaha

even though its not hearts day related... but lets see if we could decipher some crumbs later...

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, jen459 said:

If JG posts today, it's still Valentine's Day here in my corner of the world! HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL YOU STARGAZERS❣️

hahaha yeah he could use the time zone difference..... :heart: and update up to the last minute???

i miss him updating us with crumbs....

• Like 15

5 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

i miss him updating us with crumbs....

I think that latest SAF fan cam really outed him chingguyah so maybe he's laying low. I kinda wish we got that happy bomb a little bit later than we did. Guess we can't eat too much crumbs and risk getting indigestion 

@gijoe8 my only consolation is that our JoonJi is out there somewhere spending VDay, happily fulfilling the BBJX wish. Maybe next year will be a different story ^^

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, farida1012 said:

Don't know why JG retweeted this post 

JG was obviously hacked. He doesn't use his Twitter anymore. The only reason it's still active is because it's linked to his Instagram account. Anyways, I hope he notices soon (since fans are leaving him messages on IG) and he fixes it.

• Like 12