[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 hours ago, jen459 said:

Thank you! So it was random! He had no reason to touch her back. He just wanted to!

He calculated that everybody were busy with watching HSK so he could allow himself to steal a hug :D

20 hours ago, jen459 said:

Thank you @meeibe16 for the post. At least the mystery has been solved. Shucks they weren't sitting next to each other. But then again rumors woukd flare. 

Does my eyes deceive me? The profile and expression on both JG and JE....they look like twins?! I never saw a similarity between them but they look alike in this video!

my goodness, they really look like twins! same hair, profile, arm gesture and more- same face expression, so cutie :wub: seems they were watching each other by side eyes hahaha Everytime I see those two babies together my heart is melting))) 

• Like 20

52 minutes ago, eunki said:

He calculated that everybody were busy with watching HSK so he could allow himself to steal a hug :D

I'm sure all of you remember when he 'pat' her shoulder several times (when they pose for the press, when she mention the brand of the soju she endorsed at the stage, when they deliver that toe-curling line backstage, etc.) I thought of this as JG's way to break the ice and only one of his basic courtesies... but then he also pat her shoulder off-camera... that's what it takes for me to believe that gesture as comfortable, genuine interaction of them as a colleague... at least they really are comfortable enough around each other, and not just for the show. :) 

• Like 19

Maybe I'm delusional but don't you think that the way they both clapping hands in the "sitting aside" video is a bit weird? Honestly, I don't remember how they clap it on other occasions, but here it looks like JE hands show a flying bird, and JG catches that bird)) Add here their cryptic smiles with Cheshire Cat faces and my delulu mind says me they are playing secret games in front of everyone kkk Look at poor PDnim who pushed himself deep in the chair, perhaps he felt electric currents flowing through him from both sides? :D and btw other people looked quite bored but not JE-JG, as always they are shining)))

• Like 14

i don't think i ever feel a goosebump like i did today when i actually realize even the moment that JG and Jieun start to be more than just a co star also the same with Jieun with Voldy... notice the pattern????? 

because the first time we seen JG and Jieun so close and carefree is at the wrap up party when they glued together right?? the party is on nov 2016 and she with short hair and the first time she meet Voldy on oct 2013 also with short hair too... its 3 year apart but the way its happening all over again give me chill... when i think nothing can shocked me anymore then BAM they prove me wrong...

actually between them there is too much of coincidence way back before they meet each other.. its like they the same person going through the same thing to eventually meet when they accepted MLSHR and the rest is history.... i think JG and Jieun connected way deep than we ever going to found out because these two been hurt so many time but survive each time and finally they meet someone that understand the pain that they been through all these year..

if all this just coincidence i'm think fate really playing with them cause like Jimong said there is no such thing as coincidence in this world!!!

its seem our Jieun is active today on Valentine...

LOVE everywhere!! kekeke

Jieun with her gals YIN...

• Like 23

2 hours ago, eunki said:

my goodness, they really look like twins! same hair, profile, arm gesture and more- same face expression, so cutie :wub: seems they were watching each other by side eyes hahaha Everytime I see those two babies together my heart is melting))) 

After hug.. Joon Gi looked down LOL seems he just realised what he's doing...he's forgot he wasn't only with Ji Eun but there're HJH and Ha Neul ^^ but then i watched again from dancing to look down he just ignored others people around him kkk... Yess, what they do together always makes our heart melting and dying...

Waa Ji eun updated her IG, hmm...late lunch?! with her best friend, but maybe she will get dinner with her close colleague LOL i love it.. I just seen chingu post this :

It seems both online in IG at the same time again :wub: so someone reported that she went out with her best friend, i'm on delulumode kkk....

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, cherrynea said:

So now jieun learns to put heart emoticons on her photos? *smirks* *wink2*

*wink-wink* hmm... or someone taught her.

10 minutes ago, gijoe8 said:

Another proposal is cominggggggg tonight..

Get ready jieunie kekkekeke #delulu :wub:

romantic dinner, flowers bouquet, diamond ring :wub:  with handsome guy... perfect! but it must be private event LOL 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

romantic dinner, flowers bouquet, diamond ring :wub:  with handsome guy... perfect! but it must be private event LOL 

Lovely event :wub:

Can't watch but definitely can imagine :D

#delulu costs no money LOL

• Like 17

14 hours ago, jen459 said:

@NoonaE I agree with you regarding your thoughts on that gesture in your hidden contents. That thought did cross my mind. It seemed like he was consoling her and saying "that's ok, I'm ok".  They talked about this. They were on the same page. Only close  "colleagues" cough cough  have this intimacy. He must've known her desire for him to receive this award and disappointment was great.   :wub:

i also agree with you @NoonaE. lets just go straight to the positive thing.. if she did felt the same excitement and disappointment with him.. they are definitely close enough and treasure him so much. kekekee.. 

14 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Yeorobun, according to JG's zodiac sign, this is how he would act around someone he's into. Sounds familiar? Do we need anymore crumbs? Happy Valentines Day to us all!!! :wub::wub::wub:

sooo familiarrr mariiiii.. lets dance!!!1

1 hour ago, cherrynea said:

So now jieun learns to put heart emoticons on her photos? *smirks* *wink2*

let me smirk with u! hahahhahahahhaa. she did learned from someone~~

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Sang Hyun hyung liked Ji Eun's post.

Ack. I always give meaning into the littlest things! :wub:

sang hyun is sooo suspicious. if u know what i meant. hahahahaha. and gosh.. the thank youuu encore concertttt!!! why they make it earlierrrr.. usually they make it a week after his birthday~~ T-T

im going there weekend on his birthday week thoo~ T-T 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

@NerinaC Thanks for the ff. It's one of the gifts on valentine's day :D

So, now he calls her Ji?? :wub: *gee.. gee.. gee.. gee.. baby.. baby*  Oops.. such a spoiler kekeke

Can't wait for next updates *thumbs up*

P/s - the latest parts are 15 and 16 right?

Coz previously, i remember reading that "Next time... it's just us," on part 14.

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, gijoe8 said:

@NerinaC Thanks for the ff. It's one of the gifts on valentine's day :D

So, now he calls her Ji?? :wub: *gee.. gee.. gee.. gee.. baby.. baby*  Oops.. such a spoiler kekeke

Can't wait for next updates *thumbs up*

P/s - the latest parts are 15 and 16 right?

Coz previously, i remember reading that "Next time... it's just us," on part 14.

yes the latest is part 15 n 16 on the asian fanfic, i divided it more there so it has more chapters. 

• Like 15