[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

can u post it cinggu.. I want to hear that too. i try to search it but I couldn't find it.

if u have hera ig, all u need to do is clicked her profile picture, there the ig story will play

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

With HJH out of the country, it's his turn to be the baker of crumbs/cake/cookie for us.

Aigoo chinggu, as much as I want crumbs, I would be sad for Haneul if he gets to be our reluctant baker traitor. He's been a good sport loosing out to his sunbae but I can tell how much he adores our JE. He can't help it since she's one of a kind. Wish there's another like her so Haneul can all out fanboy to his heart's content. ^^

• Like 16

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

good question hmm..hope someone inside the theater could give us a glimpse of them (hope they were sitting 2gether n holding hands)  #greedyshipper :tongue:

what a turned of event tonight.. 

but then i wondering if JE could ninja her way to the public event like this, imagine what she can do in private..:glasses:

the fact that she dated her ex-bf for two years after being caught (?) while being active in dramas and music scene,,,

she's a real ninja...

and even without makeup youll know its her, but still she managed to hide she's dating... just saying hahahaha

well past is past.. i hope she's happy with whoever makes her happy. (looking at JG) hahaha :heart:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, jenny kim said:

really checked this thread and saw how many pages..... i just knew IU is there... haha

also, the ig update (from fans) pics of JG smiling brightly on red carpet means IU will attend, as compared yesterday

(ok im delulu but she really attended right hahaha)

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I think i only heard very short voice from joon gi. The one who talked mentioned IU ?!

Yes, only in the beginning video. Hmm, i dont know, i only heard ai~~ something, it's sound like he mentioned IU but i'm not sure #sorryformyenglish

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

kkkk @marimari00 actually Haneul is also JG's fanboy hahaha... he has to choose :D

Aaah true but fanboy crush and fanboying his idol can be different things. One has to hurt a little more. keke. If there's only one person he can lose JE to, it's got to be JG. I used to ship them first IRL until JG came along and pulled the rug from under our feet.:D  

• Like 16

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Using the grey haired man as reference, Joongi sat on the left facing the stage while Jieun sat on his right. Z_hera also posted a similar pic in her IG.

Is there any hope that she will post a pic of a get-together tonight?LOL

LOL i'm going insane for a while if that's happened, for the first of game start #10 on list will success but anything will possible chingu as you always give so many effort for daily chant \^0^/ 

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I think trying to avoid being seen with each other despite their being friends would mean that they have something to hide or be guilty of. Just doing things one normally does with friends would show the world that they not afraid of anything because they have nothing to be ashamed of.

or maybe they also do not want the spotlight be taken away from the movie stars (since media wanted scoops whenever they can)

since the news and rumors are still fresh..

and if i were IU that did not go to a salon, i would also be hiding too hahaha

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

If there's only one person he can lose JE to, it's got to be JG. I used to ship them first IRL until JG came along and pulled the rug from under our feet.:D  

kkk suddenly I remember the k-netizen's comment: Don't mess with Lee Joon Gi

Sorry Haneul-ie, it's JG Hyung-nim's turn first to finally get the girl! lol...:tongue:

14 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

On a crumb-filled day like this, I welcome @cestlavie1507 @yhiyori1221 @postnihilism @hyehoon to the JoonU thread!

Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to your sharing your thoughts on JoonU.

Thank you for your warm welcome :) actually, i've been lurking in this thread for a while, but i'm afraid to post something because my english is bad.hehe

Edited by cestlavie1507
  • Like 11

10 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

or maybe they also do not want the spotlight be taken away from the movie stars (since media wanted scoops whenever they can)

since the news and rumors are still fresh..

and if i were IU that did not go to a salon, i would also be hiding too hahaha

For as long as JoonGi finds her more beautiful as they talk and drink, there would be no need to spend on make-up.

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Aaah true but fanboy crush and fanboying his idol can be different things. One has to hurt a little more. keke. If there's only one person he can lose JE to, it's got to be JG. I used to ship them first IRL until JG came along and pulled the rug from under our feet.:D  

how to be haneul oppa..

he's like us... hahaha (for the girls) fan-idolizing on IU and crushing on JG, ..

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

For as long as JoonGi finds her more beautiful as they talk and drink, there would be no need to spend on make-up.

yes ! well said...

im happy jieunssi did not hide anymore and avoid friends... because she does not need too... hope she could see and feel the love and support of her fans and shippers that she wont allow bullies to ruin her "good day"

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Also, those picture of Jieun are without makeup?!?! She is so pretty. :bawling:

tumblr_inline_nesbk5dR2x1qdfui3.gif

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

how to be haneul oppa..

he's like us... hahaha (for the girls) fan-idoling on IU and crushing on JG, ..

yes ! well said...

im happy jieunssi not need to hide anymore and avoid... because she does not need too...

And I just want to say how much I love these two courageous souls together. Their effect on each other have been such a transformation indeed. We've seen them become more braver inspite of everything, proving to us all that they friendship / bond is stronger than any malicious rumour can throw at them. I'm glad they chose not to hide and support each other and their friends. I am also really loving the rest of MLSHR cast too.   

19 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

It reminds me of NerinaC's fanfic kekeke. After JG has finished staring and talking to JE's drunk and ridiculously beautiful self, he can always get Sanghyun manager to drop her off while he follows them in his car. Who needs makeup and salon when Isul can give you that beauty glow? Although JE is still beautiful with or without isul. I knew JG just wanted to give an excuse to throw Lee Hwi Jae ajusshi off track.

23 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

kkk suddenly I remember the k-netizen's comment: Don't mess with Lee Joon Gi

Sorry Haneul-ie, it's JG Hyung-nim's turn first to finally get the girl! lol...:tongue:

After the presscon, I knew JG is not someone to mess with. Sometimes I want to rename him The Fence. Nothing...or no one could ever get passed him. Maybe he should work as JE\s bodyguard and put that quadruple belt to good use? Hmm...

• Like 22

51 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

On a crumb-filled day like this, I welcome @cestlavie1507 @yhiyori1221 @postnihilism @hyehoon to the JoonU thread!

Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to your sharing your thoughts on JoonU.

Thank you for the warm welcome! @chi13lou and to everyone also! I have been a lurker here but this thing happen i cannot take it anymore, i need to make a comment ahaha!

our JoonU knows how to lighten up our day/night!

• Like 13