[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@chi13lou Hmmm. What do you think, Chi? Did Hanna drag her out? It looks like she might have. You can tell Jieunie's feeling self conscious by the way she's cupping her cheeks and pursing her lips.

It's okay Jieun-ah. Your oppa said 'we can make it'! It will all be good in due time. :heart:

• Like 21

I'd like no. 10 and no. 13 to post in JG IG..hopefully...kekekeke..He's refraining himself to like or comment on anything related to IU, don't you think so fellow Stargazers? Maybe to avoid any rumours again..and to protect both of them?..but still, sometimes he did contradicted actions on his pics..hahaha...caught you oppa..LOL (delulu mode on).

Anyway, hope the universe will continue make "coincidences" over and over again for both of them...hehehehe (if the universe support them in all these "coincidences"..I'm sure it will be the answer we've been praying all along from the Highest Power/God) Hoping so much fate will bring them together...if not..well, surely God knows the best for their happiness.

Valentine's Day..give us our BBJX magic/miracle...:heart:

• Like 21

1 minute ago, junee22 said:

I'd like no. 10 and no. 13 to post in JG IG..hopefully...kekekeke..He's refraining himself to like or comment on anything related to IU, don't you think so fellow Stargazers? Maybe to avoid any rumours again..and to protect both of them?..but still, sometimes he did contradicted actions on his pics..hahaha...caught you oppa..LOL (delulu mode on).

Anyway, hope the universe will continue make "coincidences" over and over again for both of them...hehehehe (if the universe support them in all these "coincidences"..I'm sure it will be the answer we've been praying all along from the Highest Power/God) Hoping so much fate will bring them together...if not..well, surely God knows the best for their happiness.

Valentine's Day..give us our BBJX magic/miracle...:heart:

He did greet Ha na on her birthday and since Ha na and IU are his close friends (refer to Namoo press statement for confirmation LOL), why can't he like his friend's post?LOL

• Like 18

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

He did greet Ha na on her birthday and since Ha na and IU are his close friends (refer to Namoo press statement for confirmation LOL), why can't he like his friend's post?LOL

Oh yes...you're right..hahaha...then I hope he continues doing these...kekekeke

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, junee22 said:

He's refraining himself to like or comment on anything related to IU, don't you think so fellow Stargazers? Maybe to avoid any rumours again..and to protect both of them?

Hehe... probably so, though this time his manager has liked Hanna's pic already perhaps on his behalf lol :ph34r::rolleyes:

Is Hanna also playing with 'cryptic' message this time? kkk... 'feeling the strength of a tiger' (though it might refer to her sweatshirt)... means JE has been doing fine after the breakup news thingy and after the 'We Can Make It' message *this one of course me delulu-ing haha*? :rolleyes:

Anyway, really glad to see them still being this close and enjoying spare time together :). Hmmm now I wonder how many JoonU pics (and videos) Hanna has saved on her cellphone :tongue:

5 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Hehe... probably so, though this time his manager has liked Hanna's pic already perhaps on his behalf lol :ph34r::rolleyes:

Is Hanna also playing with 'cryptic' message this time? kkk... 'feeling the strength of a tiger' (though it might refer to her sweatshirt)... means JE has been doing fine after the breakup news thingy and after the 'We Can Make It' message *this one of course me delulu-ing haha*? :rolleyes:

Anyway, really glad to see them still being this close and enjoying spare time together :). Hmmm now I wonder how many JoonU pics (and videos) Hanna has saved on her cellphone :tongue:

Recently when rewatching the SAF, kinda surprised found that when JE was heading to the massage chair, Hanna instantly stood up from her chair and took maybe about two pics with different angles while others were sitting on chair curiously watching. 

Cheerleader Hanna JJANG!

• Like 22