[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

28 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I would definitely watch your FMV when it's out! Fighting! :D 

tumblr_oddkeeamqf1qk6zmeo10_400.gif

Something I've always wanted to ask about this clip. What is So saying in Korean? It matches up perfectly to the English "what". Even if it's wae his mouth closes at the end so it looks there's a "t" pronunciation. Does that make sense?

• Like 18

12 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Just came back laughing my a** off from WookSoo fandom forum. Something like "why choose abusive relationship with So" and "Wook and Soo are sizzling with chem while So have none of it" like WAT ARE WE EVEN WATCHING THE SAME SHOW.

I was laughing sarcastically while reading your post. I don't know how i'll react if i am the one reading their comments.

Anyway,  Wook didn't love Soo. True love is selfless and it is prepared to sacrifice. He showed the opposite. It was So who showed what true love means.

Those who insist that Wook and Soo have this sizzling chemistry are dreaming. Even to use the word sizzling is too much because it's not that very obvious besides their chemistry is nothing compared to SoHae. SoHae's chemistry is simply too much. 

• Like 21

34 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

HAHA OBVIOUSLY THE SHOW LEFT ME BITTER AF SO I HAD TO WRITE MY OWN FANFICTIONS AND DRAW MY OWN STUFF. HERE'S A PICTURE OF QUEEN SOO. THIS SKETCH IS AN ACCOMPANIMENT TO MY FANFICTION "IMPERIAL". ENJOY LOL

Really cute drawing! Thanks for sharing. ^_^

7 hours ago, jen459 said:

First I think that IU has low self esteem and so she says she isn't attracted to handsome men. Maybe she thinks handsome men will not like her. But she came across a man whose not only handsome, but caring, and funny. I'm sure she now has a change of opinion. And the older she gets and more confident she becomes, she will see that she deserves to fall in love with a handsome man. 

Sorry for cutting your post. I think you are right.

• Like 17

8 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

OOPS... I was supposed to sub the full press con... LOL. And I totally forgot since I've been writing fanfics and working on FMVs. Yikes~ Sorry about that.

No need to apologize captain. I'm willing to wait :) Your fanfic is jjang! Pls continue writing it

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

yeaaaaayyyyyy!!! tomorrow we can see IU's new CF!!!!! 

Miss them so much! Hope to hear from them soon, even any news remotely related to them.

I've been watching Goblin and found something interesting. Lee Dong Wook (second male lead) was co-star of JG in My Girl. They enlisted to the army at the same time. Lee was paired up with Yoo In Na, JE's best friend.

• Like 19