[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

So, LJG arrived in HK 21 Jan 2017 

LJG Fan Meet: 22 January 2017 (Sun) 8:00 PM HK

1 hour ago, lanjung said:

@In the morning 23/1:
- there's information that LJG had listed as a confirmed attendance guest at RE Premiere in LA.
- 9h15 (my local time GMT+7=7h15 korean time): Nothing change. lJG's Stalker Fan twitted : "Oppa will attend the RE:6 LA premiere.. he will fly from HLG to LA, he must be really tired, hope he will be okay." (Pages 635 in soompi shipper's thread)

What time did the news first came out? Was it around January 23 2017 11AM? this source 

- 13h: LJG come to the airport.
- 13h30: LJG making a flying bird shadow.
-  And his agent suddenly announced right away that He'd not gone to LA but going home

**** Then, He stayed at the airport until 16h to get the flight back to SK.  (Why he come to the airport so early?3hour, It's not normal, cause he always show up 2 or 1,5 hour before flight. Not waiting too long except delayed, but there's no information about delayed flight)
-   He arrived in SK  same time with Big Bang. (arround 10pm) flight time's 3h15'

They might still be contemplating, weighing options during those times on whether to go there or to go home instead.. so they stayed at the airport longer than usual..waiting for someone's full approval or something. (?) 

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

thank u for ur info, i wonder if he will do fan gathering to watch the RE movie?like last year he did to watch last eps of mlshr? 

so to think rationally, he is never had plan to go to LA because of its overlap with his schedule. 

No problem! I think if LJG were planning to do a fan gathering for RE, the agency would've said something already to coincide with the premiere date of the Korea release. Although he does have that "seeya very very soooon" comment in his IG that's been haunting me, so who knows? lol

Well, to be fair, a lot of the initial speculation about LJG going to LA was prompted by both Milla and LJG themselves, lol.

A lot of people thought this meant he might go to the premiere. (Though, tbh, I personally thought this was an open invitation for whenever LJG happened to be in LA, like even on vacation... lol.) I was honestly half-waiting for Namoo to update his schedule, but nothing happened. 

Even with his official schedule, it would've been completely possible for him to go to LA if he flew directly from Hong Kong because of the time zone differences, so it's not unreasonable for fans to think it would happen. 

• Like 21

first off al i wanted to say sorry , because i think my word of 'rational' was wrong choice, i didn't mean to offend anyone who have different ideas regarding jg plan to LA :sweatingbullets: ^^v

i really wish we can ask jg himself, like through video call (that would be nice) because these two ppl really make us going crazy with their crumbs :D

• Like 16

aside from the topic of jg&LA, if im not mistaken hanuel will have movie coming up soon, when is it? can we hope the cast of mlhsr will attend the premiere? and JoonU will come (i think we can put this as a daily chant too?!) :D

i think our only hope now is hjh n khn to share with us a glimpse of their "close colleagues" gathering :phew:

• Like 16

6 hours ago, krysyuy said:

Umm, his agency didn't say that. I said the highlighted portion, lol. That comment was my own speculation about why he wasn't going. (That would be great if I could actually be his agent though - where do I sign up? haha) 

If you want to read a trans of Namoo's official statement, go here: 

Namoo saying he couldn't go because of "schedule reasons" is true if they didn't want to overwhelm him. Technically, he could've done it. But his schedule would've been very tight with little time to rest. 

Anyways, everyone keeps talking about the list that confirmed his attendance but it was taken down before I could see it. I wish someone had screencapped it. :/ Someone said Regal LA Stadium (where the LA premiere was behind held) actually posted a list, but I can't find it. But if people are just referencing this list, I have to say I'm a little skeptical of that website. I'd trust Regal over that website any day of the week, but again, I can't find the source.

However, the rumor that he would be going to the LA premiere most definitely started circling before the break-up news hit. Reading page 635, and then going into 636 onwards is still hilarious to me because this thread goes into overdrive, haha.

oh, so that information from ur thought... not Namoo confirmation??? ok, sorry for being wrong.

But I don't think "schedule reasons." is the real reason. Cause if he took the straight flight from HK to LA (13hour) around 14pm Hkg time, He gonna get there about 10-11AM LA time. And surely He would take business or first class (which very comfortable to rest) and even had a whole morning&afternoon for resting more. 

As I said, normally he appears at the airport 1-2 hour before the flight (I guess agents always care for everything, he just go).but this time, He came quite soon, nearly 4 hour before departure.

I'm sure captain's delulu has base, JG probably had to show up soon to get the earliest flight back to SK, because He's so worry about someone's home.End of lunar New Years in HK flights always overbook, so  he had to come to buy last minute tickets & being on the waiting list until have seats on any available flights. (I'm working in asian aviation, so I know this thing clearly). That means schedule back to SK was not prebook. The schedule changed suddenlly in last minute.

@akinahana89 captain, please ask @meahri_1 if she screencapped Regal LA stadium attendance's list. I hate myself that at that time I'm too busy to check & screencapped anything. 

• Like 23

So, LJG arrived in HK 21 Jan 2017 

LJG Fan Meet: 22 January 2017 (Sun) 8:00 PM HK

What time did the news first came out? Was it around January 23 2017 11AM? this source 

They might still be contemplating, weighing options during those times on whether to go there or to go home instead.. so they stayed at the airport longer than usual..waiting for someone's full approval or something. (?) 

sorry, my mistake, I should input the information that the time IU's break up news realease later is at 9:45 (gmt+7).

And here's the answer for your rest question : https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/391800-official-♥-lee-joon-gi-x-iu-♥-joonu-2016-sbs-best-couple-hallyu-star-awards/?do=findComment&comment=20350485

• Like 13