[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@Kren Uaena Hi chingu. Besides @Gabi Bros I too am curious about your sources. There were long time Uaena who also attended IU's concerts in Seoul (I think those are the one's you are referring to, correct?) They didn't report seeing JKH there, and they surely would have.  Also, I recall our chingu @starcandy0516...reporting that other Uaena also followed up to check, and there was no one who could provide confirmation. This was really notable since many of uri IU's friends and cast from SHR came to support her. I think it would have been natural to include...important in fact, if her BF was attending.

Korea media reported JKH attended  IU concert in Seoul.I did saw fan ACC saying they spotted JKH...^ ^

Of course I support SOHae but I just can't ignore the truth...

Goodluck SOHAE

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

10000000000000000000 % AGREEE!!!! I was surprised too when I saw the vid, Jieun is the one who initiated the hug! it's strange for her though I just 3/4 years Uaena, but this is the first time i saw her behaved like that to her male 'friend'.. it's confusing me sometimes to see JE's behaviour in the last few monts hhahhaa

WOAHHHH... thank u so much @starcandy0516 YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! JJJAAAAANNGGGGG!!!!! 

U are the best for Sohae shippers...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi! :) Her last concert was in Taipei. None of the fan accounts that I follow have mentioned that. Can you please give me the source of him attending her last concert? I seriously doubt that she will be like this with LJG in front of JKH, unless Joon Gi also being friend of JKH (which I don't think is the case). :sweatingbullets: 

Sorry I mean her last seoul concert...

Edited by akinahana89

14 minutes ago, Kren Uaena said:

Korea media reported JKH attended  IU concert in Seoul.I did saw fan ACC saying they spotted JKH...^ ^

Goodluck SOHAE

It seems like you haven't read my posting?? I also mentioned the fanaccount and article you are talking about ... No matter how I look at you, you are not Sohae couple shipper. Sorry, I just can't undersand someone like you 

EDIT : I think there are cosplay shippers here and just want to ruin this shipper thread atmosphere. There's no relation here when she/he just keeps telling the shippers that Voldy and IU is still in relationship (which I believe there already break up at this point) to everyone while she/he said "I really ship LJK with IU". Please captain @akinahana89 do something with this. I sense something wrong with this person and I don't want this thread atmosphere is ruined bcs of this person. Thank you~

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Kren Uaena said:

Me too. I only follow IU .I really hope u are right....but  I still think LJK and IU are just close friends and IU is still dating JKH .but who know what will happen in the future ? I really ship LJK and IU..

First of all. please forgive me for being rude. This is not the usual me.

I'm really confuse about your posts. Do you realize this is a JoonU shipper thread? Are you here to convince us to jump ship? 

• Like 21

Okey we are not JKH haters, definitely not.

But  for one, I would not tolerate internet TROLLS for Mr. V here.. and pretending to be a Uaena,

Specially from an account that seem to have just been created "just now"  dummy accounts give you away big time. 

you might just get something very explosive  crazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif

• Like 21

1 minute ago, starcandy0516 said:

You know? I follow all IU updates, whether it's from community sites, IU gallery, instagram, pann, etc. If you have the evidence, just show it to me! BECAUSE I AM REALLY CONFIDENT OF WHAT I HAVE GOT AND I DON'T FIND ANY FANACCOUNT ABOUT THEM EATING AT RESTAURANT SINCE LAST JULY. That fanaccount about Voldy come to IU's concert is not credible like what I have said before.

I only follow IU updates like u said too...

30 minutes ago, Kren Uaena said:

Goodluck SOHAE

Links to that fan account chinggu or it didn't happen. AND even If it did happen I'm too in too deep to jump this ship. Nope. Hangs on the plank*

• Like 13

Hi everybody!

I was away for a work trip at exactly the WRONG time... I couldn't check any non-work related stuffs for the whole four days and when I returned... I have a LOT of crumbs *and even the whole cakes lol* to digest here from the Taiwan events. Omo... hahaha. Anyway... I've been backreading these two days and I'd like to thank everybody who provided clips, links, pics, discussions and everything else for me to catch up. You guys are jjang!!! :wub: Special thanks to @starcandy0516 for providing the insights to K-netz reactions. You awesome you! :heart:

Anyway, I'd like to share my two cents after seeing and reading almost everything here. It might be a long post, so I'll write in the spoilers below :)

Spoiler

Ah... the storm which shakes our ship every now and then is always JE's current relationship status lol... this is honestly the biggest unsolved mystery which we will never know the 'truth' to it unless there's a confirmation of any sort. The best way for me as a shipper will be to keep my expectation low but still hopeful. I personally believe that love is a dynamic energy- it is never static. Even if JE said that she fell in love at the first sight to Voldy- or some might claim that he is exactly her ideal type, feelings can change over time as we interact with people and somehow reshape our point of views. This doesn't mean I am wishing ill of their relationship, as I believe that Voldy is a good person, too. Though I'm not a JE fan, it saddens me to read that she's been suffering from insomnia and bulimia and public hatred etc even during her relationships with Voldy. Not to mention that her bf's band mates have felt uncomfortable at her being a topic of questions in their interviews. Like it or not, support from your closest ones is an important aspect of a long lasting relationship, isn't it?

If she looks happier, more to her 'old, younger' self lately after MLSHR and her 'close friendships' with JG, isn't it good for her? If her costar from the drama i.e. Kang Hanna, has managed to become one of her besties, isn't this good for her? If the fans of her male costar are welcoming her fondly i.e. JG's fans in Taiwan, isn't this good for her? If her managers are equally excited over the so-called 'fan service' or 'fan event' which involved her male costar- who is by the way an equally popular star-, isn't this good for her, too? I would love to believe that this is JG's and MLSHR's effects working on her and I'm truly happy for this JE.

Anyway, now my JG... As his fan these four years, I never look at or think of him as a 'flirtatious' kind regardless of his comments and teases to his costars or fans. JG is friendly but he has his own 'wall' himself. He's very enthusiastic and promoting his works a lot as his career is very important for him yet he never lets go of his cautious guard for potential scandals. He knows how it felt when media attacked him a lot back then after his rising fame from 'the King and the Clown' and following his military service, he has grown to be an A-list star with a clean image- certainly he wants to keep this state for his own sake. The 'manner hands'- well, he seems to always try to be friendly to his female costars to make it easier for working together- even Shin Min Ah back then said that she opened up to JG a lot and she loves his personality. In one of the interviews SMA casually slipped the word 'oppa' for JG and then when she realized it, she changed it into 'sunbaenim' lol. Another female costar, Nam Sang Mi said that JG and her are like family after working in two projects together with him. With these ladies, I never really notice that JG acted the way he has been doing to JE. He might have put his arm around their shoulders for posing. He pat their shoulders for reassurance or encouragement. He did the 'friendly backhug' pose with JHB. However, constantly touching, patting the shoulder, putting his arm around the shoulders and even putting his arm at the back of the girl just like a parent does to 'protect' their young children, I honestly do not see this with other female costars. If there are any longer fan with a more thorough observation of JG's past behaviours than me here, please fill in my missing information. All these only lead me to one conclusion: JE and his relationship to JE are very precious to him. We might not know what it is at the moment, but I am willing to wait and pray that it will direct both of them to better, happier days. Both of them deserve each other and most important of all, they deserve stronger love and happiness! If this takes time, I want them to take all the time in the world to enjoy the budding friendships and just be these two joyful beings for as long as they want it. Let the universe decide where they'll end and while we're waiting, we'll keep chanting for the best yet to come for them :glasses:

So if you'd like some comparison, in the spoiler box below is the KBS Red Carpet plus Best Couple award segment from when Joongi starred in Joseon Gunman opposite NSM. While still friendly, and yes, no manner hands, you can tell the vibe is totally different when compared to the Red Carpet and Best Couple moments with our Jieunie. The vibe with his costar is very friendly, but still very appropriate. When you watch the exchanges between JoonU, even with the moments when they're being appropriate, there were too many other instances where you couldn't fail to see they were connected throughout the entire night. For reference I included our @caramelovers07FMV.

When you watch the best couple segment from KBS, you'll notice the camera keeps panning to JHB who is sitting at the Joseon Gunman table. This was probably during the height of the rumors about them. You've seen our JoonU's interaction during the past two weeks so you know not to worry, right? :rolleyes:

Cr: Caramelovers75

Spoiler

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Links to that fan account chinggu or it didn't happen. AND even If it did happen I'm too in too deep to jump this ship. Nope. Hangs on the plank*

I bet the fanaccount which she/he mentioned before is the photo of someone backview with voldy caption on instagram since it's the only fanaccount. (I said before on my post that we don't even know if it's voldy). Believe me .. HAHAHAHA

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, lulu0516 said:

Hi everyone, im have been following this thread since begining and the reason im posting a comment now is because i want to reply to this the post made by @Kren Uaena
First of all, it seems that you are not JoonU shipper and just wanted to post that post to discourage shippers. Sorry to say but please refrain from visiting this thread if you are not shipper and stop pretend to be one. This is a shippers thread!!!!

Second, you said you are uaena for 6 yrs but it seems you dont even know iu's personality well. I have been her fans for  6yrs too and the iu i know wont engage in any skinship with male celebrities even if she is closed or friends with them (example: seulong, yonghwa, kim soo hyun, jonghyun) because she knows jealous fangirls would attack her for it. She has been careful for years. Also, you can see she is still distance n not doing any skinship with her males friends now (recently at seulong concert n she knows him for yrs) This is the first time i've seen her so giddy and happy at her concert  like that in front of male guest and an even initiated the hug. She has never done that to any of her guests at past concerts before. If you said fanservice, then let me tell you. IU doesnt do fanservice with male celebrities for anything (and she doesnt need to) when she was single n esp not when she was dating. If she is still dating she would not do any of the things she did with LJG.
Third, it seems you dont know anything about her relationship with Voldy at all. But it's not a surprise because international ueanas dont know anything about their relationship even the long time fans. It's because none of things about their relationship get translated. Like @starcandy0516 said they often spotted out at concerts and  restaurants even before the relationship is public. After it was pubic they spotted out even more (many times a month even when she was busy). But now they havent been spotted out since july and that is already 6months ago. Please tell me why?? They have no reason to hide their relationship because it's already public. 

Four, about him attending the concert, that article cant be trusted because none of the fans saw him there and there is no picture provided. In 2015, when he attended her concert the fans saw him but this year no one saw him.  Also, the comment section under the article all said he wasnt there. 

Anyway, KUaenas r waiting for breakup news to get release and they r expecting it would be before her comeback which is around march-april 

I'm gonna put this under spoiler and it's about Voldy. Dont read if you dont want to.

Hide contents

nternational fans often say Voldy is private and doesnt want to show their relationship. But they are wrong!! If he is a private would he followed her ig right away after the relationship is public? If he is private would he constantly mentioning her name at his concert and his band kept playing her songs even before the relationship is announced? If he is private would he keep taking her to public places to get spotted before their relationship got out? If he is private would he continuing mentioned her name on broadcast on every show he was on when he was promoting his album? And continued to do so even when she got bashed because he mentioned her on first or two shows. It's understandable if it was only one or two times but he constantly mentioned her on every show he was on. People said it was because other ppl asked him first but let me tell you if he didnt want to he could have said no. There is script written for every shows. He knew what he was signed up for. I have been following k-entertainment for yrs and i have never seen any couples mention their gf/bf on broadcast as much as he did. They all tried their best to avoid. At most it was one or two times. Also, he is not considerate to her at all. He told his fans he had hard time while dating her. Would s gentleman say that to their fans about their ex/gf? Does he think she had an easier time dating him or something? She received thousands of hate comments n lost many fans because of him. She avoided promotions n interviews because of him. And here he dare to say he had hard time. Compared to her, the few hate comments he received r nothing. This is why majority of her kfans dont/ stop support her relationship after that! Before this most of them tried to be neutral n supportive. 

U GOT ALL I WANT TO SAY chingu! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, berny said:

Okey. If I may refer to that timeline posted a few pages back.
pardon for this longggg post :grimace:

Hide contents

January 2016 script reading - indifferent. awkward. i don't care attitude vibes.
Feb - June - filming (getting to know each other stage,happy times) month of May - JE's birthday on set.
Theory 1 : during these months feelings are starting, cannot fight the feelings anymore? cannot ignore the feelings anymore? but conflicted and both struggling to fight it because of --- Mr. V.
June - JE's eyes gone fluffy one day :tears:
July - still conflicting emotions, what to do ..what to do.. (while Mr. V is still in denial ...meh !) - they did the Cosmo pictorial
August - presscon, still the atmosphere is tense.  (My observation here during their presscon, this time in regards to IU --since I've long been following her too for some years now -- i agree she is way mature (in the way she views life) beyond her years,
but she has also this playful, happy kid side of her, she loves to giggle, laugh even on the most corniest of jokes -- and thus she was known for her hilarious "ahjumma laughter" - you would know if you get to watch in youtube of her funny laugh..HAHAHA).  So imagine my surprise seeing her so serious, i would even say super calm/ melancholy stance during the presscon - both scenes before & during presscon, and the mini-interviews after with the group.  I mean the boys were almost rolling with laughter (remember when the boys were teasing Baekhyun during the sit-down interviews - well yes, she seems to be laughing along, but, i just don't know how to say it, she was not the IU who really loves to laugh heartily without reservations - that i've known of - that day of the presscon.  It's like so formal, extreme level of prim & proper - i don't know it just felt different, stiff, uncomfortable. she was holding back - something like that.

Then October - she cut her hair? then there was the IG post of the MLSHR dining out, but it was like there was a vast ocean between JG & JE.
Then November - after the airing of MLSHR I think the group, to celebrate, dine out again, BUT this time JG & JE were like glued to each other as seen in their group photo this time.

Then the December SAF - where we were showered with much PDAs - public display of affection... LOL
NOW during this SAF - the IU that I know is back ! (as she seems weird that August for me) - she is back in full force, the smiling, giggling, laughing IU that I so love the most - that is her during the SAF. that is her during her Taiwan concert...that is her during JG fan-meet, that iis totally her!!!!  I missed that IU so much. I was so happy...i cry LOL

So the question is WHAT WAS BREWING during that time from October - November, what occurred in between, THAT MADE THAT INTRIGUING TURN OF EVENTS we witnessed in SAF....tell me ..whaaaaaat ????  

mwahHAHAHAHAHA  32.gif

Ahhh I love your timeline post! May I add something for October - although the spacing between our couple is as vast as the ocean (LOL) there's a change in Jieun-ah! She looked happier and more carefree at the dinner  than the presscon event. As you say: she did look like she was holding back and more reserved at the presscon even though there were moments when she slipped up (cutesy smiles at JoonGi). 

Our Jieunie did admit to having cut her hair because of FREEDOM! Recently and this totally translates to her smiling and posing with MUCH freedom lol at the October dinner. JG on the other hand looked confused.. I bet they had a talk right after that night to discuss "What's with the new hairstyle Jieunie?!" Which leads us to the GLUED-TOGETHER-JoonU- First-Ever-COUPLE-PIC in November lol all confusion has been wiped off of JoonGi's eyes and face and it was replaced by happiness and heart eyes lol then as they say, the rest is history my friend :wub:

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

I'm going to tell myself that even though Joongi doesn't deploy manner hands with any of leading ladies, there is a lot of space between him and the other actresses. (In your three pictures, there is at least a foot of space between their bodies. Like an awkward prom photo.) Except with him and Jieun...

A foot, an arm, and a leg lol JG looks like he is turning his body away from them but with Jieunnie, it's as if there's a magnet attached to his entire body and hers as well lol 

58 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Half a manner hand at the start of SAF and progressively became 'no manner' hand as the night went on and when he thought they were out of sight of the cameras. Just refer to back touching after couple awards, end of ceremony (videos and screencaps have been posted on thread)

In Taipei it was the lingering hand- slowly down her back then her hip

My oh my, great manners....

LOL no manner hands! Has JG created new categories for manner hands?! His JUMPING and grabbing at Jieun and the lingering hands = "abandon all manners" hand lol

Ps: happy to see that our ship continues on strong amidst all the poor, sad, and delusional anti-JoonU trolls on social media. Much love to all the real Stargazing chingus 

• Like 20