[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

19 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hi all, I have uploaded a video of Lee Joon Gi and IU's interaction during the press con on youtube here:

youtube link

Enjoy!:wub:

Thank you!! Watch it with slow motion so I won't left anything Hahaha.... And looking at KHN make me feel bad about him, LOL.

• Like 15

i love reading all your investigation about JoonU  / SoSoo TWO times..:wub:

-------------------

about JG's recent interview:

When questioned about plans to get married, he responded, "I have my priorities. I want to be settled as an actor first. It's not just about performing well as an actor. I think a lot about how I can be chosen by the public consistently...Yes, I do feel frustrated with myself sometimes too." 

my delulu mind says that he is still single and will wait for her...only time can tell us when...

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, whyo said:

Thank you!! Watch it with slow motion so I won't left anything Hahaha.... And looking at KHN make me feel bad about him, LOL.

the shorter vid is on my instagram account :)

how come I didnt see this pix before? :D

Screenshot_2016_10_21_10_38_05_1.png

[spoiler/]

• Like 17

Do you know what happening here @qwenli?

Did he take her mike to speak and when he put her mike, he find out that he has mike in front of him. After that IU look at him and JG look like speechless and both are laugh. Did he too attracted to her then made him unconsciously take her mike. Or did both laugh because the question that being asked? I'm really curious.

rN4xvhA.jpg

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, qwenli said:

the shorter vid is on my instagram account :)

how come I didnt see this pix before? :D

Okay~~ I'll check it :D Thanks a lot.

It was from BTS. When rehearsal, he tried to put her hand in the right position.... Pic. 2 She already into her charachter there (?). I don't think she is into her character there.. HaeSoo isn't suppose to look at him lovingly, right? #deluluathighestcore

VOodPpP.jpg

• Like 16

@akinahana89 @whyo

I love that the two of you are talking about the two thingy in the drama. I can't wait for more. :)

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

hi all, I have uploaded a video of Lee Joon Gi and IU's interaction during the press con on youtube here:

youtube link

I have resurrected my YT account when i requested a favor to someone here on soompi regarding the a thousand year song. She is the only one i am following so i followed you, too. Hoping to see more MLSHR vids. :)

I cannot help but compare them before (1st) and after (2nd) filming. 

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

JG kept his distance at the reading then he's the opposite at the press con. Clearly, something is there that wasn't there before. :)

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, whyo said:

Do you know what happening here @qwenli?

Did he take her mike to speak and when he put her mike, he find out that he has mike in front of him. After that IU look at him and JG look like speechless and both are laugh. Did he too attracted to her then made him unconsciously take her mike. Or did both laugh because the question that being asked? I'm really curious.

actually he finished speaking and was putting down his mike and moving the other mike to IU because logically speaking after him, the next one to speak is IU. However another reporter asked him the question about IU's acting, so they laughed that he has to speak again :D

@freckledbelle ah, now I noticed he was sitting very far from her during the script reading....:) of course after filming, they should now be close......very close...... 

------------

I dun know, I try to tabulate and imagine how many times the two of them kissed and it boggles my brain....it takes alot to get out of that bind. And I think from IU's ig post, she is not out of it yet.:wub:

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, qwenli said:

youtube link

Thank youu... I wish to know what question they ask in minute 1.36 that make Joon Gi and IU laugh...look their gesture when IU stare at him, Joon Gi reflect that he knew IU also look at him.

12 minutes ago, whyo said:

Hahaa... IU never look at KHN, IU body always face to Joon Gi. 

58 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Ah thank you so much! Man the first 40 seconds and already so much eye flirting.. poor KHN ended up looking like the 3rd wheel :(

Also: LJG pulled out the chair for her ... Then it seems like he got shy and stopped midway LOL 

Yes, i watch in minute 0.14 Joon Gi gesture so funny how he act carefully, awkward and steal glances to IU, waee oppa?! you can look at her as much as you want...he's afraid caught by camera? So funny...

• Like 15

about Liu Shi Shi and Nicky Wu at the time they filming LSS already in the relationship with other person and they only start going out 2 years after they know each other through BBJX.. in here we can see that the current or future relationship is not an indicator of whether they will be together or not... 

for me personally LJG and IU will maintain their friendship at this point cause i can see the admiration from both side whether its work ethic or personality and if they are meant to be they will find a way to each other eventually... and if anything i can surely see the attraction that they having i mean they work together in 6 month and do thing couples do.. there is no denying in that but i think LJG respect IU relationship and vice versa if he in relationship too... 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

actually he finished speaking and was putting down his mike and moving the other mike to IU because logically speaking after him, the next one to speak is IU. However another reporter asked him the question about IU's acting, so they laughed that he has to speak again :D

@freckledbelle ah, now I noticed he was sitting very far from her during the script reading....:) of course after filming, they should now be close......very close...... 

------------

I dun know, I try to tabulate and imagine how many times the two of them kissed and it boggles my brain....it takes alot to get out of that bind. And I think from IU's ig post, she is not out of it yet.:wub:

I understand why she's not out of it yet, because for six months these two have been stuck together.  All their scenes are within breathing space and those eye contacts .... :flushed:

• Like 17

After realizing that LJG is very sensitive about ratings and fan report regarding GF existence I made a conclusion that BTS and IG games are just promotional strategy. He is always very aware of cameras and was nice with Chinese actress in recent movie as well; probably he could intentionally add sweetness to BTS, he's an excellent actor, we all know)

BUT watching interview that was After filming (thanks to @qwenli) my heart is shaking again :D they look so sincere)

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, whyo said:

Okay~~ I'll check it :D Thanks a lot.

It was from BTS. When rehearsal, he tried to put her hand in the right position.... Pic. 2 She already into her charachter there (?). I don't think she is into her character there.. HaeSoo isn't suppose to look at him lovingly, right? #deluluathighestcore

I noticed this the first time I saw that BTS. :lol: I found it cute. 

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, eunki said:

I hope they will have an interview after drama ends

Yes want that to happen and also magazine shoot just the 2 of them ... too much to wish for?

About kissing scenes, previously I read it's hard to shoot because different angles need to be correctly captured and could take up to 100 shoots.  That's why a lot of live shot dramas does not have much kiss scenes especially towards the end because lack of time to film.  

Ok I've lost count of how many kiss scenes of SoSoo ... just say they did 10 times (minimum) for each kiss scenes ... gosh they kissed a lot.  

• Like 17

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

youtube link

Thank you for the video! From here, i can clearly see that LJE steals a glance at LJG A LOT! Hahahaha, and she plays with her hair so much too. From what I knew, if a girl feels attracted with a man, she would touch her hair a lot unconciously (Because I do that too, unconciously, when I sit beside my crush. Maybe because I feel so nervous that I tidy up my hair often). Especially, first minutes in this video. I mean, if she does it because another man (like KHN), she would, at least, pay attention to her left side right? But she keeps pay attention to her right side. I wonder who were in that right side? *Giggle*

Yeah, I know that our LJE has lesser possibilities to approach LJG first because of course, currently, she has a BF (at least, that news was being confirmed, and we don't know about LJG's because it hasn't being confirmed yet) and I think she isn't someone who have this "confident" personality about herself, and since she's a hobae of LJG, I think she must be respect him so much that she doesn't want to distract him with unnecessary "herself" feeling (maybe?). So, I have more expectation toward LJG to approach her first. Hahahaha, since he is a man and have that confident personality but of course, if he is attracted enough to our LJE in real life. I realize that LJE was always attempted to have "WORK MODE ON" when she was in front of camera (She always so serious while memorize her line in BTS or interview) but who knows what she really feels toward her co-star when there were A LOT of skinship scenes? Hahahaha.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

Ow... Thank you so much for the confirmation. Now I can keep my sanity. Hahahaha... 

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

I noticed this the first time I saw that BTS. :lol: I found it cute. 

Yes.. she is cute... She is staring at him while he do his stuff.. :wub:

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

From here, i can clearly see that LJE steals a glance at LJG A LOT! Hahahaha, and she plays with her hair so much too. From what I knew, if a girl feels attracted with a man, she would touch her hair a lot unconciously (Because I do that too, unconciously, when I sit beside my crush. Maybe because I feel so nervous that I tidy up my hair often). Especially, first minutes in this video. I mean, if she does it because another man (like KHN), she would, at least, pay attention to her left side right? But she keeps pay attention to her right side. I wonder who were in that right side? *Giggle*

Yas.. yas... I watched IU's video at JKH's radio show (it said that she fall in love at first sight with JKH). That time she plays with her hair so much too. :phew:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, edensor said:

Hi guys... Sorry I need to ask a question. So, this monochromatic eyes is NOT Joon Gi's editing?? I thought it was him. According to... 

So...which one is right? 

Actually I don't know the reality... Because there is no water mark at the pics and JG didn't mention the source of the photos too. What we can believe 100% is the fact that he is the one who post the TWO monochromatic eyes photos on his IG. Thats enough for my shipping heart yoyo27.gif

• Like 20

1 minute ago, whyo said:

Actually I don't know the reality... Because there is no water mark at the pics and JG didn't mention the source of the photos too. What we can believe 100% is the fact that he is the one who post the TWO monochromatic eyes photos on his IG. Thats enough for my shipping heart yoyo27.gif

Yea! Thanks @whyo to keep our JoonU shipper spirit up! :lol: Hahahaha. Just keep being a positive shipper guys! At least, if it wasn't LJG who edited it, he was kind enough to post it in his instagram. And not just ONCE! But TWICE! I'm sure he read our comment in his first post monochromatic eyes photo about how similar it is with IU's newest cover album concept, especially the eyes. If he didn't know about IU's newest cover album concept (at least when he post first photo), then why he "kindly enough" to posted the second monochromatic eyes photo??!! And if i can add another fuel in it, what's up with the second photo's caption, JG ssi?? What's with those "L.O.V.E *love emoticon* *kiss emoticon* *eyes emoticon*" caption????!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEANN??!! WHYYY WOULD YOU DO THAT???!!! PLS ANSWER AND EXPLAINED IT TO MEEEEE, JG SSI!! DO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH OUR POOR SHIPPER HEART THAT MUCH????!! :bawling: *Pull his collar* Hahahah! Ok, sorry for my excessive emotional behavior. Wkwkwkwk! I think I'm gonna crazy with these hyper shipper thoughts in my mind.

Btw, I don't mind with "reality news" that being posted in this thread, as it is will keep balanced our delusional thoughts with reality but in the same time keep our "JoonU shipper" belief & bond stronger enough. Hahahaha *waiting until that dreams come true*

• Like 20