[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

22 minutes ago, darker91 said:

I obviously support shipper LJG-LJE not anyone else, I just pity on Joongi.

JG's been in the industry for over a decade. He knows the rules of the game. We just know what he wants us to know. We don't have any clues about their real lives. We wouldn't know if there are personal calls or meetings in private. Just relax and enjoy the sailing. Overthinking causes troubles.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, darker91 said:

What is that mean? It means LJG move on from MLSHR because LJE not like LJG because her IG just like that?

I feel this OTP just LJG like LJE, but LJE just like LJG as oppa/her senior because no many proof.

I am sorry if my comment about a camera making new memories led you and others to believe that I meant he has moved on and Jieun does not like him. What I actually intended was for JoonU to make new memories together, not apart. But of course, that is only my opinion. If you view their relationship as one-sided, then I will respect that because that is how you feel.

I know some of our chingus can add more but based on more recent developments, I just wanted to point out that if Joongi has moved on, why did he have to sing For You at his FM and feature a video of only SoSoo scenes instead of just presenting the official video of the drama, and even ended it with his last lines in the drama? Of all the scenes in his FM meet, why did he choose to upload the video of his fans while he sang For You? He could have just promoted his new song instead of dwelling on something that has supposedly ended and is already finished.

As for Jieun, she has always been well liked and respected by older and other actors/actresses she has worked with and at the same time, she also respected her seniors and juniors. As mentioneded in previous posts, she has been wary about her actions lest she give ammunition to her haters, hence her purposely not seating beside her co-star/actor in gatherings like in YTBLSS where she and JJS were tables apart at the wrap-up party. Now if the question is regarding their finale dinner pic, Joongi came late to the dinner and based on videos posted, it seems like the previous occupant of the seat beside Jieun left earlier. He MAY have taken that seat and so they ended up being seated beside each other for dining/drinking and even for the picture-taking.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, darker91 said:

I obviously support shipper LJG-LJE not anyone else, I just pity on Joongi.

56 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

JG's been in the industry for over a decade. He knows the rules of the game. We just know what he wants us to know. We don't have any clues about their real lives. We wouldn't know if there are personal calls or meetings in private. Just relax and enjoy the sailing. Overthinking causes troubles.

Spoiler

Maybe you feel pity for JG, because it looks like he was the one who mostly gives us shipper crumbs, but you must differentiate the situation here:

First JE is a woman, like you know, if a woman gives too much obvious hints for someone who she feel attracted, she will be mentioned (in extreme) as an "easy" woman. And you know that JE isn't someone like that, and she got her lessons to keep her behaviour, especially toward another "celebrity" males through scandals (You know that the biggest scandals with someone). We all know that there's A LOT of MALES celebrity that admit they're interested or a fans of her, but she didn't react exaggerately for them.

Second JE still have that "someone GF" tag on her, it would be bad if she obviously gives us "easy" crumbs. Not just for herself but for JG also. They will have a tag of "someone who cheat" and "someone who snatch away other's GF". The best way for them to avoid this tag is to wait for the appropriate time. For JE to settle her past relationship first, being low from any media for some time, gives us hints in phases (so that both of fans could accept it), then she could announced her new relationship.

Third You know JE has ridiculously WOMAN haters, despite her amazing personality & achievements. You wouldn't want one (or maybe a lot) of JG's fans to join that dark side right? Without it, she already has a lot of haters, so no need to send more "haters" force here. It's already in chaos. LOL!!

Briefly, to be in this SHIP, you must aware that It's not a smooth & easy ship. From the very beginning, we've already know that, they need time & more chances to be together. Added a fact that they both are BIG KOREAN STAR/WAVE. Maybe JE didn't look as obvious as JG, but she did gives us a crumbs in subtle ways. You need to wait patiently and keep your belief as a shipper. As for me, I become their shipper, not just because they looked good together, their chemistry amazing, etc. I've already have a thought that they just do it that professionally too. But I CHOOSE to believe what I feel, that is: they feel attracted EACH OTHER, they have mutual feeling, not just one sided. So, I finally I decide to ship them until one of them got married. LOL. It's your choice too, to keep believe or not... But from what I see in JE (Even from her limited & subtle way to expressed it), she already fell for that "WS" actor in real life...

Edited by caramelovers07
added quote
  • Like 17

I love JG n JE equally..n my love for them started with MLSHR..then  i start to following both of them,i 100% agree them both are so talented n gifted ,and they receives so much loves for their talents..so i will pray the best for them..n my delulu minds, they will live happy n love each other..in their own ways..keep status in low,will be good if means lasting forever..love them(JG n JE)  n all the shippers here..gd night hehehe..

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

You forgot the daily chant!:dizzy:
Anyway I've msg you.
So far 2 person have ask me. Anyone else want to vote more for our ship, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Happy voting and may our ship be victorious.

Hey chingu! Do you mind setting me up with one as well? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

As long as JG still maintain with that 57 number of people that he is following in his ig account which is same as JE...I believe he still has feelings for her...enuf said.. #nobodyCanStopMyDeluluMind :sweatingbullets:

Yep agree, it's just that they are both really busy this week.jieun has concert in hk on Friday, probably will set off on Thursday. Jg is already in Japan since this morning.

AND tomorrow is the WORLD premiere of Resident Evil 6 which joongi is part of!!!! I am so excited. The red carpet event will be telecast on YouTube!!!

• Like 20

We should all know that before boarding this ship, we should already considered the possibilities that this ship may sail or not. For me I'm here because I can see that JE and JG are both very attracted to each other. They have definitely something going on with their feelings for each other and its not just friendship. I know you're in this thread because you see what I can see. We are maybe just delusional or not but the most important thing is we are not harming anyone and just enjoying every JoonU crumbs Ji Eun and Joon Gi throwing at us. :)

So be happy and continue on cursing. BBJX curse, come true!

• Like 22

@qwenli when and where is the world premiere of Resident Evil! OMG I want to see the interaction of Joon Gi and Milla. Milla became his fan after seeing his great action skills. Then she will praise him again. :w00t:

I bet the MLSHR cast will watch the movie. Ji Eun will fall in love with him all over again after seeing his awesome stunts and english speaking skills! :wub:

Edit: Sorry I just read the caption from the IG post you posted here. That answered my question. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

If the curse worked and they finally found each other, I hope to see the smile on their faces like WS and HS, looking lovingly at each other, holding hands and having a walk on a sunday morning :wub: A very beautiful date indeed.

c99dd7349299cc13d437a7dfe61a2360.jpg

cr: SBS

PS: I want to take back what Ive said before about the Dispatch to release their photos, now I dont want them to ruin our OTP by taking photos without consent. Dispatch should stay away from our OTP :crazy:

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, qwenli said:

AND tomorrow is the WORLD premiere of Resident Evil 6 which joongi is part of!!!! I am so excited. The red carpet event will be telecast on YouTube!!!

Sorry to ask but how I can I watch tomorrow on YT?

• Like 9

I was searching web about our ship and found something about Voldy instead ^_^ 

Spoiler

I've discovered that Voldy is promoting his new album which was released in June and forced myself to watch Vlive videos of last concert. What surprised me is his sad looks, so I went further and looked through lyrics..

mmm of course musicians don't always put their RL in music but I should say this album isn't happy one.. Songs are:

Description of quarrel between lovers

Disappointment because lover gives unemotional answer to text message

Talk to somebody: "you don't like same things as me (narration of things included) but it's ok. There was one person who liked same things but even she left me. So you'll leave me too"

Why did you say that? Why is it always so hard with us? Why are we always in the same place with the same problems?

This one is really heartbreaking: I have a song for you, the most beautiful and shining song, but my song has lost its owner. You are gone to that person's arms. You look like happiest person in the world in his embrace and sing a song to him with your most beautiful voice

Don't leave me, think one more time, think about me sometimes

Every night I go home drunk and half conscious but the moment I am going to sleep I still feel light scent of your face

Song starts with cooking description but even this song.. it ends with "rice we used to eat together "

description of lover's skin

If you were here today you would comfort me and dry my tears. Why did I hurt you.. If you were here I would hug you and hold your hand. I miss you so much

So guys, it's a breakup album.. Actually I have no idea what Voldy previous albums were like (gonna look through tomorrow) but this one is really sad, and he writes all lyrics himself. If you want take a look here, singing song number 4. Warning: you may feel sorry for the guy

http://m.vlive.tv/video/18538/HIGHLIGHT-장기하와-얼굴들---그러게-왜-그랬어

• Like 22

BTW, I made my friend watch SH and now she cant get enough of it. I also gave her copies of ALL BTS vids and guess what? She said to me, "are they dating for real?". I was not even saying anything and just silent in the corner but she noticed JoonU's fondness with each other. She commented that "JG behaves like a boyfriend of Ji Eun" and "Why is he being like that? He's so obvious that he likes her oh my God such a very transparent guy". :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, eunki said:

I was searching web about our ship and found something about Voldy instead ^_^ 

Hide contents

I've discovered that Voldy is promoting his new album which was released in June and forced myself to watch Vlive videos of last concert. What surprised me is his sad looks, so I went further and looked through lyrics..

mmm of course musicians don't always put their RL in music but I should say this album isn't happy one.. Songs are:

Description of quarrel between lovers

Disappointment because lover gives unemotional answer to text message

Talk to somebody: "you don't like same things as me (narration of things included) but it's ok. There was one person who liked same things but even she left me. So you'll leave me too"

Why did you say that? Why is it always so hard with us? Why are we always in the same place with the same problems?

This one is really heartbreaking: I have a song for you, the most beautiful and shining song, but my song has lost its owner. You are gone to that person's arms. You look like happiest person in the world in his embrace and sing a song to him with your most beautiful voice

Don't leave me, think one more time, think about me sometimes

Every night I go home drunk and half conscious but the moment I am going to sleep I still feel light scent of your face

Song starts with cooking description but even this song.. it ends with "rice we used to eat together "

description of lover's skin

If you were here today you would comfort me and dry my tears. Why did I hurt you.. If you were here I would hug you and hold your hand. I miss you so much

So guys, it's a breakup album.. Actually I have no idea what Voldy previous albums were like (gonna look through tomorrow) but this one is really sad, and he writes all lyrics himself. If you want take a look here, singing song number 4. Warning: you may feel sorry for the guy

http://m.vlive.tv/video/18538/HIGHLIGHT-장기하와-얼굴들---그러게-왜-그랬어

Is this our confirmation about the rumored break up?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

As long as JG still maintain with that 57 number of people that he is following in his ig account which is same as JE...I believe he still has feelings for her...enuf said.. #nobodyCanStopMyDeluluMind :sweatingbullets:

This is the "MY PERSON" stamp in real life :wub:

Ps: just remembered that numerology discussion.. wasn't it that JE was 5 and JG was 7? Or am I completely off@qwenli ?

• Like 12

@Joseph Limyou are such a gem! 

Sometime ago, a fellow shipper told me because JG is a celebrity, he sometimes can only express what he wants to say in public, in cryptic posts through his IG. That prompted me to take a closer look at his IG and I am seeing something.Take this with a grain of salt because this is only my personal opinion and not proven fact. 

I can separate his posts into work related, 'duck' posts and cryptic posts. Sure, some of those ‘duck’posts may have meant something to someone at some point, but past that time, it is just filling space. 

An example of what a shipper like myself would call a ‘duck’post

Spoiler

In recent days and during the later stages of MLSHR, a few clever shippers have picked up on cryptic posts.  Someone wisely pointed out him posing a video of him singing EXO’s song, rather than his own new songs. The difficulty in picking these posts is that, even if you are in the same frame of mind as he is, you are not sure if it is just your delusion.  You also have to be aware of what he's associations are at the time when he posts  to know what it meant. He is really clever. I saw the following as a cryptic post. It was posted on 5 Dec, a day after his FM. 

I have my speculation of what it meant but I probably shouldn’t say it here. I virtually wrote a citation about what I thought about 2 cryptic posts on his IG to one of us shippers and I think she is still suffering from ‘indigestion’ because it was such a long post! Sorry my friend!:) 

Spoiler

Also notice that most of his posts are very 'musculine' but the one above and the one below have a ‘feminine’ touch to them, softened by a pink overlay. I see these as his cryptic posts to a female or females. Now I noticed that the pink mic LJE used in her recent concert is a personalised  mic that she also used in her Chatshire concert last year. Although she states red and yellow as her favourite colour, she probably likes pink too.

Spoiler

His post yesterday suggested something to me. It looks like the picture was taken in a kitchen, like he is using the back entrance to a restaurant and had to go through the kitchen. He did not want people to know he went to this place for a meal. He was dressed rather well, in a light jacket, rather than cap and a heavy jacket for winter. So perhaps he was going to a nice restaurant for an intimate meal? Then there is this heavy camera. Now I am going to speculate that one of the kitchen staff knew JG was coming and brought along his/her camera to take a picture with JG. JG then had this quirky idea of taking each other photos like so. But the bottom line is, he’s trying to say he’s had some personal time having a nice meal with someone or some people. This is a recent picture. He looks rather haggard and his hair is long. I call this a cryptic post because it is not related to his work or his coming events. It is as random as it gets but he is trying to tell a certain group of people something. Unless you are that group of people, you won’t think twice about what it is all about.  

Spoiler

• Like 22