[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Me too. I've been hearing rave reviews about the 2 new dramas but I REFUSE to watch because I dont want to end up liking them. It's like I'm betraying MLSHR. LOL. MLSHR ruined me. So I settled for a light drama (Kim Bok Joo).

We're the same! I felt that way too. I also love WFKBJ! BJ and JH are so cute! I only started watching LOTBS because of boredom. ;) 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

Actually someone said earlier about why joongi never post anything about the Lotte web drama on his ig? 

The more I think about it, the weirder it is, he shd be encouraging his fans to watch right? Kekeke.

And then today, one thing I just shared with me that another pair of Chinese celebs announced they are dating after filming a period drama. Haha, what is the curse of period dramas? 

So it reminds me that there is no way joonu dun feel anything for each other after they filmed for such long time period+ chemistry + post broadcast hoo-ha.

:wub:

Now that you mention it, it is kinda weird isn't he the kind of person who promotes whatever project he's in, especially this is a big time drama/endorsement, shouldn't he be excited about this hmmmmm???

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Me too. I've been hearing rave reviews about the 2 new dramas but I REFUSE to watch because I dont want to end up liking them. It's like I'm betraying MLSHR. LOL. MLSHR ruined me. So I settled for a light drama (Kim Bok Joo).

I watch 2 new drama this week, I dont want compare it with SHR, coz SHR still on my heart, they're good on their own way. I just seen the lead actor on that drama and that why LJG had different level act, because i really like how his multiple face expresion on one shot, and i didnt get it on this new drama, i just like the plot story

• Like 15

1 hour ago, desvlo said:

HAHAHAHA coz of boredom :D there is no other OTP that can top Wang So and Hae Soo (LJG/LJE) in my heart right now. BJ and JH however, are very cute and funny :wub: love them!

I doubt if another couple will be able to top their chemistry. It's not that easy. Although it is very possible that others can replicate the chemistry but to a certain degree only. :)

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@i11ega11yb1onde kindly put more than 3 pix in spoiler tag. Just type [xspoiler] pix then [xspoiler/] minus the x (becos I am demonstrating). Thanks.

Yeah, the more than 3 pictures rule. Sorry about that. I always see videos, pictures and links violation that it conditioned my mind making me forget about the rule. Noted. Post edited too. Thank you. 

• Like 6

Do u know how many couples can win the Best Couple Award on SBS? coz last year I remember if im not mistaken there were 3 couples won. So if we did our best to vote for JoonU (btw how many percent is the voting on the final results?) but unfortunately didnt win in voting, we can at least hope for our OTP to go up on stage.

• Like 10

@qwenli Thanks for posting the above HJH IG post. I agree that the point is Joon Gi and Ji Eun are both present in their gatherings. So HJH didnt lie haha. And that was a small one right? So It was a big thing that they both attended. Also I love to see that they are sitting in front of each other. So whenever they eat or drink, they cant ignore each other presence and will have a chance to look at each other. i wonder if the sitting arrangement was planned.

• Like 15

@i11ega11yb1onde

the chemistry that they have is really out of the chart actually really because of JG and Jieun.. they the one that bring SoHae to life and show us their love story.. also they are actually one of a few cases of pairing that weird at first but seriously worked out really well.. JG and Jieun did a really well on portraying their in love with each other in the drama.. the way they look to each other is full of love and the skinship is just full of sensual feeling.. its just so rare to see how much OTP being in love that much and I don't think i'm being delulu but our JG and Jieun is connected off screen and its show on screen... that's why we all in here..

• Like 17

On 12/4/2016 at 10:17 AM, meahri_1 said:

I'm not sure if she's double jointed in the arms but for sure she has hypermobility. It allows her to do this really weird thing with her arms that's kinda reminiscent of the exorcist.

Yes she can indeed do crazy thing with her arm :blink: See here. It is another one of her secret talent;)

• Like 10

So JG and JE wanted to go out for dinner with each other (there are LOTS of fantastic places to eat out in Seoul) but can't by themselves because that would be scandalous, so they basically just grab anyone who would come along to make it a crowd. Perrrrrfect attendance/ploy indeed!

• Like 15

HJH IG picture is their first gathering (written in caption) :) it can be seen that everybody is not yet emotionally invested. JG seriously should put on some weight, he looks cheeky cute in this photo ^^

about award ceremony- will SBS make ML table even if there is only one nomination won (if our OTP doesn't win I will be sure SBS are cheaters!!)? I've never watched these ceremonies but this year it seems I'll stick my nose to screen hahaha hope cameraman will be generous to ML fans...

• Like 16

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Yes please camera man! :) Because after this, it would be hard to see them together again, EVEN if they are going out with each other:blush:

So true. The most we can hope for is that the Taiwan trip for IU's concert and Joongi's FM will also include MLSHR promotional events so that they can officially be seen together without any fuss.

• Like 17