[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Me watching this :

am went....phew...never kiss...LUCKY!!! LOLOLOLOL

1 hour ago, eunki said:

I finished watching "First kisses" but couldn't concentrate- I was screaming inside "So-ya, what are you doing?!" :D

did you see his car number? 06소(So)4444 ^_^

YUP, I was like, 소, and I instantly miss uri So....4th prince....what a tease!

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, riuenu said:

am went....phew...never kiss...LUCKY!!! LOLOLOLOL

YUP, I was like, 소, and Instantly miss uri So....4th prince....what a tease!

Right,, but just seeing they are close make my heart stop hahahah LOL..

Is that coincidence? or the SOON to be thing? 

• Like 6

DISCLAIMER - I am using my creative license.

My delulu mind thinks that Lotte will be one of the investors in the SOON thing. So since the kiss in JG's web drama does not happen, when he opens his eyes, he will find himself in the museum and hears a woman crying. Hence the hankie in IU's post matches his tie in the Lottle drama (tie and hankie set). :D:blush:

Spoiler

credits - @enigmaticangel ShiningStar4Y on Youtube and mumbling.bunny IG

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

15275583_1071609416298124_61392491536680

@Thirzazha94 Why did he not pucker up his lips and why he close his eyes before the "kiss"? Didn't he learn to close his eyes when he has hit the target in his previous drama?LOL I placed it in spoiler just in case it is considered off-topic.

@chi13lou yesss..he did not pucker up his lips..but..why I'm so happy about this..hahaha:P:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

15275583_1071609416298124_61392491536680

@Thirzazha94 Why did he not pucker up his lips and why he close his eyes before the "kiss"? Didn't he learn to close his eyes when he has hit the target in his previous drama?LOL I placed it in spoiler just in case it is considered off-topic.

this scene is really show us JG doing great in his job as an actor... not as JG but the character himself but with Jieun he totally do that as himself not So... i think we talk about this earlier on that JG way with Jieun is really sensual.. the way he grab her waist , the way he caress her face also the way he kiss her... its take more than just acting to show this stuff on screen..

that's why many actor agree that off screen relationship helped the chemistry on screen and we all knew how they are off screen.... there are no different actually on and off screen for me watching both JG and Jieun... if it just acting then we will get this kind of scene not our SoHae kiss scene... 

• Like 14

On 06/12/2016 at 0:10 PM, qwenli said:

My dear friends, from the last I read of his interview, for this Hawaii trip, his parents tagged along? So I dont think he can make his parents stopped over in China for one day ( I know what you are thinking, dun start saying that the parents went to see iu). 

There is no way they can meet openly at this stage, so just kill the thoughts ok. The last time Lee minho was caught with Suzy in London, the korean entertainment industry had an earthquake from the news. Unless IU make it very clear that she has broken up, any meetup reported at this stage is going to be very BAD for them both. And I dont want their hardwork for their career to be destroyed by dating rumours. No news is good news for me. No news means they are figuring out their relationship.

No, dear. He took vacation to Hawaii together with his family a few years back post army. This time was for photoshoot alone :phew: I'm with your opinion. I want them to enjoy happiness both in their life and career without any chaos.

On 05/12/2016 at 2:13 PM, qwenli said:

My personal opinion was he didn't date sandara, I am a new fan of his but even then I consider myself quite up to date with kcelebs dating rumours and I hardly see any articles connecting the two.

Reveal hidden contents

If we are talking about long long ago rumours, the rumour that was rather fierce was that Lee da hae dated one of her costar in My girl and it wasn't Lee dongwook, which brings us to joongi. Both Lee da hae n joongi are Aries sun signs, there is really some fit especially when they are young and rashh then

Personally I believed  joongi dated jhb because the korean articles were in abundance. U can Google them, they are still there. They were spotted at a restaurant, in a gym and even in his car. He also chose to seat beside her at the year end awards instead of Nam Sang Mi. And when i look at their horoscope, the fit blows my mind.

Anyway, I think it's all in the past now, wat is an attractive man got to do? He will have many women of course, but  same as IU, I am sure she has a truck load of suitors (seeing all her fan boys at the concert).

[spoiler/]

It's not the on screen chemistry that makes me stay on this ship because of course it's a starting point but many factors comes into play on screen including the director, the scriptt and the editing + the music. We hv to remember they dun hv ost playing in their ears when they act.

It's wat happening bts and  from June till now that really engages my interest. It's very interesting and I am happy for all the crumbs I get. I am happy that there are sohae shippers in Korea. I see them on ig and that's very important...to have support in their home country.

Can someone tell me the songs iu sang after encore again? I like to look into them further...

As for Voldy: R.I.P

That was the reason I shared the infos here regarding his highly possible well-guarded relationship of quite years before, to encourage you and figure out his behaviours in assuming the hints for the JoonU ship.

Spoiler

I wouldn't share (for his sake) if I didn't think they have parted. I considered as such because he unfollowed the 2 make-up artists recently in adjusting his following numbers to of Jieun.

Thank you to all Uaenas who had to go investigation again due to that article. Glad the result is positive for us.

Re your discussions on kiss scenes with his leading ladies, he had hot kisses only with NSM. However, he didn't go overboard on her and I felt those were just looked hot with him having meh feelings. Here in MLSHR, I can feel how he's in love deeply. He also went overboard like playing his tongue a bit during the forced kiss scene (where he should've done to NSM since theirs were supposed to be hot, but hey, he seemed like taking them as just works). Although he should take it as work more in consummating kiss scene of MLSHR as their faces were not to be shown on camera, he did them hot in purpose again, LoL. More was that Jieun accepted them calmly, of course, she might have felt butterflies in her stomach xD Bad the BTS were edited for limited time frame and only to the extents unable to be bashed. Even with the cut versions, I aware that we might have got their hotness entirely if we were able to peek them as staff there :sweatingbullets: 

There's a thing I noticed at his FM. The colour of his lightstick in previous FMs used to be blue. This time it's RED, and he filmed it in his For You clip on IG. I know blue and red are his fav colours, and read somewhere on this thread that Jieun's are red and yellow. Can this also be included in the hints whether there's special reason like emphasizing one of their commonalities? B)

• Like 18

@JGiGrande 

i also want to add about their kiss scene together.... the acceptance kiss is actually one of a few reason that i'm still on board in this ship... i pretty sure the director don't want the hot passion kiss cause the kiss supposed to be innocence and romantic but JG went all out kissing Jieun up until the director have to yell cut cause he over the line kissing her but Jieun totally accepting the kiss and even have a difficult to breath after that.. kekekeke

but the far away shot is the one that suspicious... they just can kiss like usual cause the camera won't even filming the close up of them kissing but with help of our stargazer chingu we can see that they both having a deep kiss between them and its really hot!.. for me its seem no point of doing that if they just acting together but in here we can totally see that they love kissing each other.. BOTH of them... LOL

• Like 23

Watched 7th first kissess,a lil bit ootd lol, she didn't know who is he to her, n yet she followed him to his home? #powerofLJG too hard to resist... I can't help thinking that that can change to serial killer movie... lol anyway... yep I was watching it only to make sure there is no real kiss happened. I wonder who will be his next leading lady, going to be hard to erase LJG LJE pairing from my head... :/

Spoiler

Idk if this ever been discussed or not, n prob you guys already did, I was repeating some bts n intervews, n I couldn't help noticing on finger talk cosmopolitan interview, when the question was "if you can fall in love with one of the prince, who will it be?" at that moment for A split second LJE glanced at LJG, she wanted to pick him... but in the end picked NJH.... I cant do the slow motion cut of the vid. but then maybe you guys already talk about it... before. I just need to get it out of my chest.... hahaha on side note KHN picked LJE when the question is about which prince lol.... he is silly cute. 

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Watched 7th first kissess,a lil bit ootd lol, she didn't know who is he to her, n yet she followed him to his home? #powerofLJG too hard to resist... I can't help thinking that that can change to serial killer movie... lol anyway... yep I was watching it only to make sure there is no real kiss happened. I wonder who will be his next leading lady, going to be hard to erase LJG LJE pairing from my head... :/

Reveal hidden contents

Idk if this ever been discussed or not, n prob you guys already did, I was repeating some bts n intervews, n I couldn't help noticing on finger talk cosmopolitan interview, when the question was "if you can fall in love with one of the prince, who will it be?" at that moment for A split second LJE glanced at LJG, she wanted to pick him... but in the end picked NJH.... I cant do the slow motion cut of the vid. but then maybe you guys already talk about it... before. I just need to get it out of my chest.... hahaha on side note KHN picked LJE when the question is about which prince lol.... he is silly cute. 

True about KHN picking her.LOL During Cosmo finger talk, we felt that there was a level of awkwardness between the two, Joongi and IU had serious expressions. One chingu noted (early on in the thread with matching photo) that their eyes met when she pointed her right hand finger to NJH while the finger in her left hand on her lap was pointing towards Joongi. Of course, it could have been just how she rested her hand on her lap, but since we are delulu, anything and everything will mean something to us!

• Like 17

Both LJG & LJE have great love for their fans.

IU you are a vip too so please don't apologise for using the vip exit :bawling: 

If only IU is a solo "girl group". That way we can freely ship her.

1 for LJG
1 for Uaena
1 for Voldemort

Than everyone will be can be happy:grin:

• Like 12

See this video at 0:10 Z.Hera stare JG with smile, is she admire him?

And at 0:11 KHN said IU "pretty" by touching her, but it looks like IU denied do not want to be touched by KHN she can accept only acting/photo session.

Also at 0:36 why IU touch JG hair when JG always look Baekhyun in this photo session and in this video JG looks like not talk to IU.

• Like 10

SoHae post...

gosh i just realised something BIG about why So despise his son with YH.. well its got something to do with the fact he did't even like YH and hate her but notice that Ju birthday is the same with Su anniversary of death?????? the writer is really brilliant and sadis to make a twist like this..

the moment of birth of Ju is also the same day that So lost Su... no wonder he did't care to celebrate or seeing his son at all cause its the day that he honoring the passing of his lover... its the day that he loss everything and that day is belong to So only not KG cause its one day for him to grieve and remembering his life as So with his love Su... not even YH or his own son can take this day away from him... its also mark the day he meet Seol and he smile for the first time... my heart still break whatever i watch the father daughter reunion on the day Su dies and at the place Su love the most.... 

the writer is really brilliant the more i understand the story wise...

• Like 24

9 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Kekekeke~ you're welcome!! I think each of us realized something different every time watched the BTS. It's great that we gather here, so that we could give our part point of view to make one full picture!!!

Of course, chingu yaaaa. Feel free to share that in any platforms,  so that they could realized how destinied & fated they are for each other, and how similar their story with Nicky & Cecilia. Btw here the plain version of the picture:

PicsArt_12-08-09.12.53_zps34vinjsw.png

Thx u chinguuu..i love the plain one..usually i dont re-edit other to give appreciate their work :)

PRAY FOR BBJX CURSE COME TRUE SOON!!

Will back read ur post..I love u all

• Like 12

So, tomorrow JE would appear on Seulong concert?

Hmmm... After that at 16th, go to Hongkong for the concert?

And for JG, in 12th would be promote ML in Japan. And continued with his Resident Evil's promotion in 13th & 14th in Japan. So basically it's just him that will be in Japan for ML's promotion? No other casts or crew?

Any possibility JE would promote ML's too in Japan? LOL, too much expectation for that, but of course the possibility is low....

Japan & Hongkong don't far, right? LOL. Ok, I'll stop blabbering for now.

• Like 14

chingu, 

saw this from joonu shipper:wub:...another subtle hint from jieun? btw i searched for the lyric & see what i found:phew:

The under a black shadow
More deeply with me looked
To encourage a person to escape
Then the sun came up this morning

RAP) Mused alone in a dark room
I saw the dark sky that swallowed the moon
My eyes are spinning embrace the stars
The scene unfolded like a dream that surprised

I waved my hand and welcomed the moon and my stars
My face is smiling brightly altogether excited
I pray that this moment lasts forever, and
All this just short of miraculous gifts, such as

Closer to the wind all night, riding the sky to fly over
Not just running, I would like to have white wings

Keep a secret that no one knows the hidden
Even the stars did not want to talk about their secrets

The dark night has come, the dark night
Ends in the small room
Now I think I'm stuck
Then the tears would flow

RAP) Unknown tomorrow, even life
Can not cross the river deep enough
High in the dark night, even though God
Afraid of hard, but want to go back to my wings

A bright smile from fissure
I began to understand, he's not alone
The sky, the stars and the wind held me
Tell you a secret prize

RAP) I miss the stars, and then draw
Two dreamers dancing in the moonlight
Until the air is free to meet the sky
Dreaming of another BIZNIZ, IU x 2

Someone came up to me  and not tell me why it can not be obtained
Imagine the words that are easy to remember for longer

RAP) Fly to the moon Dreams come true
Sky's the limit This is my little secret

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

And for JG, in 12th would be promote ML in Japan. And continued with his Resident Evil's promotion in 13th & 14th in Japan. So basically it's just him that will be in Japan for ML's promotion? No other casts or crew?

Any possibility JE would promote ML's too in Japan? LOL, too much expectation for that, but of course the possibility is low....

Buuuut how can they promote a show if the female lead's not there? BBJX PLEASE LET JIEUNSSI BE AT THE MLSHR JAPAN PROMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ;);)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

59 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Buuuut how can they promote a show if the female lead's not there? BBJX PLEASE LET JIEUNSSI BE AT THE MLSHR JAPAN PROMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ;);)

I think the same as you about this...i just checked Ji Eun concert in hong kong than compare to Joon Gi schedule and run here kkk... How i really want Joon Gi and Ji Eun promote the drama together, i think not only Joon Gi famous in Japan, Ji Eun also has many fans there, she has some songs in japanese version right. Yeesss pleaseee take them to Japan together! 

Spoiler
1 hour ago, innrukia said:

chingu, 

saw this from joonu shipper:wub:...another subtle hint from jieun? btw i searched for the lyric & see what i found:phew:

The under a black shadow
More deeply with me looked
To encourage a person to escape
Then the sun came up this morning

RAP) Mused alone in a dark room
I saw the dark sky that swallowed the moon
My eyes are spinning embrace the stars
The scene unfolded like a dream that surprised

I waved my hand and welcomed the moon and my stars
My face is smiling brightly altogether excited
I pray that this moment lasts forever, and
All this just short of miraculous gifts, such as

The dark night has come, the dark night
Ends in the small room
Now I think I'm stuck
Then the tears would flow

RAP) Unknown tomorrow, even life
Can not cross the river deep enough
High in the dark night, even though God
Afraid of hard, but want to go back to my wings

A bright smile from fissure
I began to understand, he's not alone
The sky, the stars and the wind held me
Tell you a secret prize

RAP) I miss the stars, and then draw
Two dreamers dancing in the moonlight
Until the air is free to meet the sky
Dreaming of another BIZNIZ, IU x 2

Someone came up to me  and not tell me why it can not be obtained
Imagine the words that are easy to remember for longer

RAP) Fly to the moon Dreams come true
Sky's the limit This is my little secret

wow that lyric has sky, moon, stars, night in it :wub: 

• Like 11

It's very expensive to fly a star and their encourage overseas to promote a show. JG's red carpet for Resident Evil us on the 13th Milla will be there too. They probably just asked him to go earlier to promote mlshr. It will be a pleas surprise if JE goes but it's fairly common for a solo lead to promote a drama becos it's hard to synchro use schedules.

@joseph lim yes, unfortunately we can't clone JE and distribute her evenly. There is also only one JG.

Am still eagerly waiting for SBS awards attendee lust. I hope SBS make up their mind soon. w e are barely 3 weeks to month end....*tappingmyfingers* 

• Like 14