[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

OMG!! Couldn't wait JG's respons to that post!! What will it be??? I need another crumbs of your feeling, JG ssi! LOL!!

Well i guess his response is-- it's that IG post that milla jovovich is saying he is so capable in doing all the action stunts in their movie, saying how an expert he is in action / fight scenes.  It's a signal to Seulong "that I can break every bone in your body" robot-axe.gif w-aaaa HHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

This article is not creditable since lots of uaena doesn't see him at IU concert on Dec 4th. There is the same article on daum and all the comments said Voldy doesn't attend JE concert and they ask the reporter to delete the article. The same reaction also happened on IU DC Gall. All of Uaena are shocked because none of them saw Voldy at IU concert. Some fans said it was false report. It looks like this reporter just used JE as click bait to earn money. Don't worry too much about it ^^

just want to add that Jieun fan always report whoever that come to her concert.. last year when Voldy attend the concert we all know about it and no big deal so i don't think if he come Jieun fan will hide it.. i personally did't think Voldy come at all because not once his name come up from Jieun fan that i know...

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, darker91 said:

Sad for JG every his posts in IG support & love Jieun even in FM the fans JG support him JG with Jieun, but Jieun not responding.

I hope JG do not care Jieun anymore in his post IG again, so it will make her miss you, JG.

Make her approaching you, just let it go JG, that's how men style.

Omo, I know, chingu-yaaa. It really like our WS (or JG?) Said:

1481124110253_zpsi1mrcy84.gif

It's not easy to win her heart... But like WS-HS story, she will realized it soon. So like WS, he need to keep believe & persistent about her.

And in reality life, it would be difficult for her to give him support openly because of media. But I'm sure she supported and congratulate him through private chat or something that wouldn't be covered by media.

Spoiler

I also hope that her break-up news would be announced soon *sorry, JE-ah*, so she could give her attention to JG without any worries of scandals.

Just Keep Calm & Chant BBJX come true!!

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Well i guess his response is-- it's that IG post that milla jovovich is saying he is so capable in doing all the action stunts in their movie, saying how an expert he is in action / fight scenes.  It's a signal to Seulong "that I can break every bone in your body" robot-axe.gif w-aaaa HHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

He sure is creative in his way of making threats!LOL

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, darker91 said:

Sad for JG every his posts in IG support & love Jieun even in FM the fans JGanypport him JG with Jieun, butgonieun not responding.

I hope JG do not cawho Jieun anyfrome in his post IG again, so it will make her miss you, JG.

Make her approaching you, just let it go JG, that's how men style.

I'm sorry chingu but I disagree with you,, JE case is different and I believe JG must know about this too,, JE is not like any other girl idols, she has a lot a many many haters who ready to strike and attack her anytime, so whatever she do she's like walking on the thin ice who ready to drown her every minute.. If she does response on JG IG in public, hatters will gonna say she's a fox, bit**, two timing bla bla and any other richard simmons plus jampong and they will make a rumor JE was and easy girl, because no break news... of course JG will not want this too right? And I believe JG doing that in his IG to tell her, he's not afraid to support her in public and in front of his fans, so just do what she think was right.. and who know maybe JE always support JG from back,, something only the two of them know.. 

And one thing I realize what JE need was man who support her from the front cause her lack confident, and what JG need was woman who support him from the back cause his lack of affection...

• Like 24

9 hours ago, crazyshell said:

Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking around since page one. Been trying very hard not to aboard ‘cause reality is always cruel and I don’t want to get hurt (again). All your posts are very good and the MVs and jigs are beautiful. Thank you very much.

Only have two things about recent activities of JG/JE that I need your opinions, please.

1.      Did JG and JE wear same color lenses?

It seems JG wore grayish color lenses at the press conference of 7 first kisses and JE wore the same color on her Dec. 3 concert.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4873424278 JG

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4886032127 JE

2.      I’ve noticed the little ring on JG’s left pinkie during his Kwave shooting trip to Japan. Was it his? I think it’s too small for a man and too not his type. I couldn’t found any rings like it on his inst photos.

Thank you everyone.

Hi chinguu, i also noticed about the contact lens they're using! But it's hard for me to find clear picture from Ji Eun ^^ thanks to @riuenu with her quick report, daebak! 

32 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

That moving emoji LOL this guy is asking war from our King Joon Gi :lol:

13 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

And one thing I realize what JE need was man who support her from the front cause her lack confident, and what JG need was woman who support him from the back cause his lack of affection...

Sorry to cut your post...i really love those words! It's exactly what i feel about them :wub:

• Like 12

moonlovers1-00120.jpg

In astrology, the Moon is connected to our emotions and intuitions. 

In my opinion, SoSoo’s love is like a cycle of the moon.

Spoiler

sh_ep1_10.jpg?w=605&h=315

Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-episode-6

New Moon: A new beginning; a fresh start. A time of solitude, but also a time for you to set your goals. 

Spoiler

moonlovers08-00565.jpg

Scarlet+heart+covering+in+rain.png

Waxing Moon: Waxing moon is a period of growth. You start to experience things that will make you realise about the world, about love and the people around you. You start to open yourself up to things you never dream of doing. 

Spoiler

hae-soo-wang-so-star-gaze-m.jpg?w=760

moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-wang-so-a

Full Moon: the full moon represents the most powerful point in the cycle. Whatever energy - love or hate - you channel towards the world during a full moon will be intensified.  But at the same time, the full moon also represents the starting of death.

Spoiler

sh_ep20_13k.jpg?w=605

sh_ep20_13l.jpg?w=605&h=311

Waning Moon: the waning moon is a time just before rebirth. It is a time of reflections and revelations. To truly know who you are and what you want in life before you are “being reborn” into the world. 

And at the end of the day WS and HS are not husband and wife. 

Just lovers of the moon. 

Separated by fate but bounded by the cosmic laws of the universe. 

But the phases of the moon symbolise eternity; a cycle that repeats itself through time. 

*Time to go into one corner and cry* 

• Like 23

Hahahahahaha #truestory

Credit jgloveiu

Good night stargazers, my phone really dun allow me to do much here and I am too tired to on my laptop, share this before heading to bed, will reply whoever mention me tml hee hee<3

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, violet90 said:

just want to add that Jieun fan always report whoever that come to her concert.. last year when Voldy attend the concert we all know about it and no big deal so i don't think if he come Jieun fan will hide it.. i personally did't think Voldy come at all because not once his name come up from Jieun fan that i know...

I wish the reporter had asked why he didn't come and found out they already broke up few months ago. Confirmation from him is advantage for JE because antis couldn't challenge her loyalty. 

24 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Hi chinguu, i also noticed about the contact lens they're using! But it's hard for me to find clear picture from Ji Eun ^^ thanks to @riuenu with her quick report, daebak! 

With the lenses, we have pics to confirm it. Actually the little ring has been bugging me since I saw JG's instagram pic when he arrived JP. And  the way he took the other pics was like he's sharing the tour with someone. I want to believe its JE's ring but sadly we don't have any proof.

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

I'm sorry chingu but I disagree with you,, JE case is different and I believe JG must know about this too,, JE is not like any other girl idols, she has a lot a many many haters who ready to strike and attack her anytime, so whatever she do she's like walking on the thin ice who ready to drown her every minute.. If she does response on JG IG in public, hatters will gonna say she's a fox, bit**, two timing bla bla and any other richard simmons plus jampong and they will make a rumor JE was and easy girl, because no break news... of course JG will not want this too right? And I believe JG doing that in his IG to tell her, he's not afraid to support her in public and in front of his fans, so just do what she think was right.. and who know maybe JE always support JG from back,, something only the two of them know.. 

Love ur post chinguu..i second that.. JE fans or anyone who know about her pastlife..her old scandal..her haters who have badmouth, will have different point of view about her respond or act..she become mature and wiser during conforn her scandal..more wise to upload something in sosmed..learn from her past mistake.. I think JG know about it and if they in relationship now (my delulu mind mode on) they will understand about their different habits and sosmed attitude

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE SOON!!

• Like 17

I know I should be sleeping, but I suddenly found this while saving oppa picture, looking at the 3rd close up picture, I will do a collage when I am up tml, isnt it the color len Jieun is wearing in the chat-shire album??! 

Edit: Or did DC owner edited that? Or its the lighting effect, cause I can't find other picture of these 2 color len to be Frank, arghhhhh my shipper heart !!

They are both wearing similar color len , jieun vs joongi in Lotte press conference, and joongi vs jieun chat shire album, what u two gonna do to me at 1.40am over at my world?!?! How to sleep like this?!

Credit owner in DC via suisuimjg and @Visually-wandering uni

• Like 16

Omg @violet90 chingu yahhhhhh, thanks for putting together the two photo, I too lazy to on my laptop now :wub:

Both of them take it to another level, cause of that one and only picture I found, I zooming in every single photo of oppa fm in my phone now, but I still can't find a second picture with same len color, rip my sleep, and no matter how lag my phone is, and how much time I taking to post that post and this reply, I still doing that! Can't help to delulu and share it here omggggg

• Like 15

@riuenu @violet90 omg!!! Now that i look into it closely the lens are of diff colours! 

ALL BOW TO God JOONGI.. Lol he loves her sooo much..

And i wanted to share this..JUST LOOK AT THE BG. With BOAT and TREES... :wub: 

May be she dedicated this song to him!!! :w00t: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuXbVRjrVM/   

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Omg @violet90 chingu yahhhhhh, thanks for putting together the two photo, I too lazy to on my laptop now :wub:

Both of them take it to another level, cause of that one and only picture I found, I zooming in every single photo of oppa fm in my phone now, but I still can't find a second picture with same len color, rip my sleep, and no matter how lag my phone is, and how much time I taking to post that post and this reply, I still doing that! Can't help to delulu and share it here omggggg

seriously i think they both really really went all out thinking how to actually show off their feeling without getting noticed but only them knew the sign.. i mean if JG is a fan of monochromatic eyes why he even choose the same lens color with Jieun... the percentage of he just pick them cause he like it is almost close to zero... he obviously choose because of Jieun and if he indeed wear that on his FM can we all seal the deal that they both have something going on?? 

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@riuenu @violet90 omg!!! Now that i look into it closely the lens are of diff colours! 

ALL BOW TO God JOONGI.. Lol he loves her sooo much..

JG just became So in real life.. LOL 

to be honest JG did show much love toward Jieun in so many way.. whether its physical or the way he talk about her and i think he against with all he said before he meet Jieun .. SUBTLE is not something that JG did showing us hint about Jieun... 

GoD JOONGI indeed!!!! 

• Like 18

On 11/17/2016 at 3:32 PM, fanatic2003 said:

@chi13lou i cant find the complete eps of her bunny costume vid.. im still laughing so hard everytime i see her fell hahahhahahha.. .bless u Ji Eunah 

If any one is looking for links to JE Variety Shows, check out the below links:
http://meaningofiu.tumblr.com/post/129429668578/compilation-of-ius-variety-shows-with-english

http://iu-vids.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

She was in the bunny costume at SBS Heroes Eps. 25 if i am not wrong. 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu chingu yah!!!

seriously if this is not a fan edit or anything JG just take it to another level.. he really have no chill whatsoever.... its the same!!!

omgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A FAN EDIT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 16