[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Seriously yeorobun, I'm confident it's not Voldy for the reasons I've already stated. In fact, let's ask @starcandy0516

Chingu, if the person IU is singing to in the picture below is Voldy, don't you think that many of the Uaena would have already mentioned it? I think it's either a random fan, or an Uncle fan that she's already familiar with. thoughts?

CywaPOXVEAAenKZ.jpg

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I don't think so. If it was, Uaena would have jumped on that right away and just said he was there to support her.

Plus he's a public figure. I don't think they would have covered his face up.

5 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I refuse. :astonished:

Hahaha! Just wanted to tease you, guys!

I am so happy so far that there has been no news about Voldy being present. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he won't watch tomorrow too.

• Like 10

GUYS anyone else freaking out about JG somehow sneaking in Jieunssi into his fan meet?!?!? this makes me LOOOOOOOOOOVE them even more!!! Hes so willing to stand up for her and hes *not ashamed of it! I had a theory that he was looking sad durin the Hermès and the Lotte event bc he was probably getting advised to stop posting about her or tone it down with the PDA so obviously that won't go well with JG, and then bam shove the biggest PDA ever: SoSoo moments ON SCREEN WHILE HE SINGS A SONG ABOUT LOVE AND LONGING :wub:

@chi13lou I will chant the BBJX curse throughout the whole day every half hour and cross my fingers, toes AND EYES to keep Voldy away 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

GUYS anyone else freaking out about JG somehow sneaking in Jieunssi into his fan meet?!?!? this makes me LOOOOOOOOOOVE them even more!!! Hes so willing to stand up for her and hes lot ashamed of it! I had a theory that he was looking sad durin the Hermès and the Lotte event bc he was probably getting advised to stop posting about her or tone it down with the PDA so obviously that won't go well with JG, and then bam shove the biggest PDA ever: SoSoo moments ON SCREEN WHILE HE SINGS A SONG ABOUT LOVE AND LONGING :wub:

He can use the excuse that his fan base grew because of MLSHR so he felt that he had to include the song and images to thank his new fans.

• Like 11

i'm shivering seeing jg sing for you with sosoo clips:sweatingbullets:

I am not expected this from him anyway. Can someone share, is this normal for him to have clips for his drama during FM?

And NOW lyric, why is jg doing this:bawling:

BBJX curse is working so fast!!!

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

@kilovekyo the song exo sang in the moon lovers ost!

With delulu mode on, I will state that this is a pre-arranged signal that it's all systems go with the plans they made beforehand. Tomorrow might prove to be very interesting for us.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

He can use the excuse that his fan base grew because of MLSHR so he felt that he had to include the song and images to thank his new fans.

Well...I guess we didn't actually talk about the articles that came out about Joongi's FM tour 'Thank You'. It IS a thank you to his fans and everyone for supporting MLSHR.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

i just want to add if indeed this is his excuse there is totally no need to include the kisses and hug between SoHae and he just can put up everyone in MLSHR if he wanted... but he choose the most romantic scene for his mv while he singing....

kinda.......? i don't know maybe JG is indeed our no 1 shipper for SoHae.... LOL

• Like 24

Guest maniac-moon
6 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Do you mean this? Hahaa...Joon Gi yaa, it taste good to the last drop and craving more hmm...

tumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo3_250_zpsmgfzgk

I wish know what Ji Eun mumbled to herself? ^^ 

tumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo4_250_zpsfrfb7b

She mumbled Voldy out,JG in

1 minute ago, maniac-moon said:

I'll go even further and say, what's-his-name-again out, oppa in!

My favorite part is Jieun is so out of it while Joongi was feeling like he was on top of the world, gloating and not caring about what he did to poor Jieun. Truly like the wolf that ate little red riding hood.

tumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo4_250_zpsfrfb7b

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, maniac-moon said:

LMAO I CANT :w00t:

@chi13lou. All systems are go for a public confession and a heated kiss scene that was missing in the MLSHR finale? I'll take it. :wub: DeluluModeGoneHaywire

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, innrukia said:

chingu, there are similarity in Now & For you lyrics!!!!

OMG what actually he tried to show us? JOonU now a couple or JG going all out to chase after Jieun?

obsessive like WS?

Whatever or whichever, GO FOR IT! We've got you covered with our daily chants!

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i just want to add if indeed thiis is his excuse there is totally no need to include the kisses and hug between SoHae and he just can put up everyone in MLSHR if he wanted... but he choose the most romantic scene for his mv while he singing....

kinda.......? i don't know maybe JG is indeed our no 1 shipper for SoHae....LOL

Woww you got that point chingu,, yes indeed he including all Important sooso scene, i think those scene was important to him because there scene he become king, so all of those was important to him (maybe the bts was important),, as if he want to say to his fans to accept JE :w00t:  He's so brave and bold,, is this the shy man that we know?? I didn't see the shy man that hope woman approach first...

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@chi13lou exactly chingu. We definitely will cover uri JG with our daily chant ! 

JG, you go man!!! Go & win her:heart:.

What about tomorrow chingu? Any idea what are the surprises waiting for us?

We're hoping that some of the cast members watch, joongi will follow, and then hopefully, they all go out for dinner to celebrate the success of their concerts and FMs.

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, maniac-moon said:

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I'll go even further and say, what's-his-name-again out, oppa in!

My favorite part is Jieun is so out of it while Joongi was feeling like he was on top of the world, gloating and not caring about what he did to poor Jieun. Truly like the wolf that ate little red riding hood.

LOL, so she chant that words kkk...

Yess, he really don't care Ji Eun tired and lack of energy, but for Joon Gi it's his energy hahaa...true wolf-man aauuu... :lol:

• Like 10