[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@qwenli Your post is on point B) Those non-shippers should stay away from our ship. We have all different perceptions of seeing things and we stargazers saw the relationship of Joon Gi and Ji Eun blossomed through this drama. We cant please everybody to ship them too. All we know is we are happy in boarding this ship. :wub:

• Like 16

46 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

You can browse here: http://chapitre7.tumblr.com/tagged/Moon+Lovers%3A+Scarlet+Heart+Ryeo/page/2

She's really a good writer. I cried a few times reading her wonderful fanfics. She receives prompts requests in writing SH stories. :wub:

Aww. And worse to come when we see trees we remember how Wang So made friends with a tree :confounded:

OH! We are talking about the same person, she is my daily dose in Ao3, LilyMaxwell, hahahahaha, thanks for her tumble link, I love it...

• Like 12

Based on some of the comments, it seems the bad apple is me. 

It was never my intention to rain on anyone's parade. I joined this forum because it was a safe haven to join the discussion on Wang So/Hae Soo (violet90 - i love your interpretations and posts about their love story!) - it seemed like this was part of the moderator's intention based on the first post, for those who also ship WS-HS. I was scared of joining the actual moon lovers thread because of all the intense comments regarding the plot and their love story. I found this thread and thought that this is a nice community to join and discuss the drama.

Anyways, in case there is some misunderstanding, I have always respected that this is a shippers thread. I mentioned that I myself am not one but I totally utmostly respect your posts. I respect that you see the same chemistry I do and hope that it transpires in real life. It's a normal feeling to have and I would never judge you as being "delusional". I usually only post about WS-HS or that one time I post about Kang Hanna. I'm apologetic if my comments have disturbed the dynamic or purpose of this forum, as it was not my intention. All I said was that I thought his emojis were referencing his fan meets in December, which another member also said.

I think from the comments, I now understand that this community is not as inclusive as I thought it to be and I totally understand - it's my mistake. I respect you guys and I will take my leave. But I did want to thank each and every one of you for all your thoughtful posts, pictures, gifs of the casts, etc., it truly has made it soooo bearable! Wishing you guys all the best! Thanks again! 

• Like 9

@_yellowcarina_

You are not the bad apple.... definitely not...so don't think it that way.

We are here as chingus to each other, support each other, and from time to time... have different views...but that is okey AS LONG AS ONE IS TRUTHFUL and not hiding some hidden agenda... a.k.a. supporting both LJK & IU...but in truth is she is only a supporter of one only... and not of the other.  

That hidden agenda pretending to be a fan ...but actually is not..is what makes one here "shady" and a fake.

Better be upfront...and frank and not hide your hate behind sugary words... i think we can take someone who is frank and open (since we are all grown ups here)  than someone who is just pretending to be a fan.

• Like 15

Sharing again this wonderful BTS pics of JG and JE :wub: I really love how JG's hand is so natural in holding JE :blush:

CxrWCUXUoAA9Llt.jpg

CxrWCUhVIAUSp29.jpg

Spoiler

CxrWCUHUAAAWOCx.jpg

CxrWCUNUoAEzIAA.jpg

16 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Based on some of the comments, it seems the bad apple is me. 

It was never my intention to rain on anyone's parade. I joined this forum because it was a safe haven to join the discussion on Wang So/Hae Soo (violet90 - i love your interpretations and posts about their love story!) - it seemed like this was part of the moderator's intention based on the first post, for those who also ship WS-HS. I was scared of joining the actual moon lovers thread because of all the intense comments regarding the plot and their love story. I found this thread and thought that this is a nice community to join and discuss the drama.

Anyways, in case there is some misunderstanding, I have always respected that this is a shippers thread. I mentioned that I myself am not one but I totally utmostly respect your posts. I respect that you see the same chemistry I do and hope that it transpires in real life. It's a normal feeling to have and I would never judge you as being "delusional". I usually only post about WS-HS or that one time I post about Kang Hanna. I'm apologetic if my comments have disturbed the dynamic or purpose of this forum, as it was not my intention. All I said was that I thought his emojis were referencing his fan meets in December, which another member also said.

I think from the comments, I now understand that this community is not as inclusive as I thought it to be and I totally understand - it's my mistake. I respect you guys and I will take my leave. But I did want to thank each and every one of you for all your thoughtful posts, pictures, gifs of the casts, etc., it truly has made it soooo bearable! Wishing you guys all the best! Thanks again! 

@_yellowcarina_ Your not the bad apple. Dont think it that way. You're not a fake person and we appreciate your posts in this thread. We have different perceptions in looking at JG and JE and we respect you. Don't leave chinggu. This thread is also for SoSoo shippers. Forgive my earlier post dear.

• Like 16

This one is a SoSoo fanfic. Post-End. The best one I've read so far. I'm sharing this for those who are looking for a good fanfiction. :wub: @riuenu

Anonymous: prompt: Go Ha Jin pursuing modern Wang So ‘cause he doesn’t remember her. if she wants things to work out she would have to do all the heavy lifting in their relationship and So friendzoning her like Soo did to him in Goryeo. I saw this on flair4thedramatic @ tumblr and would really really love it if you could bring write this story!! your fics have brought me so much joy after the drama has ended <3

Memento

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo [달의 연인-보보경심 려] fanfiction

• Post-End
  • Wang So/Hae Soo (Go Ha Jin)

[September]

She sees him at a coffee shop.

Her hands are full with orders for her colleagues and she’s on a schedule, almost running out the door without looking at her surroundings but she sees him. A chance meeting of eyes and she’s frozen in place. He doesn’t move in her direction, doesn’t smile or say anything. Their eyes meet in a brief second and then it’s gone, he’s looked away, back to what he was doing, a life that moves on. There are no bells singing in the distance or their favorite song playing in the background, there never was anything like that for them. Keep Reading

• Like 9

3 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

WookSo or do you mean SoSoo?

Wow. It really made sense why he was like reaching out to her although he was on the verge of dying.. and he still thought of Haesoo. Now how can I move on from this drama? #whatislife :confounded:

oh I meant that it was easy for me to forget about WookSo after that scene lol :sweatingbullets: and yes! I couldn't figure out for the longest time while he was ***reaching (so sorry I'm always replying on here on my phone and notice the autocorrect after I post! Guh... lol) and why he ran after her then it dawned on me after rewatching it :wub:

• Like 8

Yuppee! I'm in again. Thanks to @Siracusa for teaching us how to clear browsing data. won't have figured out myself :sweatingbullets:

Who's bad apple? Is there a non-shipper in our midst? really? anyway.

These two are up to something. I was just saying to @qwenli that there are so many days in a month. Their fan meets/ concerts both in Seoul and Taipei have to be the same time. Are they sharing babysitter for their dogs???

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

oh I meant that it was easy for me to forget about WookSo after that scene lol :sweatingbullets: and yes! I couldn't figure out for the longest time while he was teaching and why he ran after her then it dawned on me after rewatching it :wub:

Ahh. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess I was bit absentminded when I read your reply :sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, MrKobegiant said:

Yuppee! I'm in again. Thanks to @Siracusa for teaching us how to clear browsing data. won't have figured out myself :sweatingbullets:

Who's bad apple? Is there a non-shipper in our midst? really? anyway.

These two are up to something. I was just saying to @qwenli that there are so many days in a month. Their fan meets/ concerts both in Seoul and Taipei have to be the same time. Are they sharing babysitter for their dogs???

Maybe their dogs are together, playing with each other so if they are not physically together, their dogs do :phew:

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

LOL the fur baby bridge for our OTP :wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, qwenli said:
Spoiler

Sorry, i hope the bad apple is not me?! Haha.

Anyway the official name on soompi for these people are trolls.

Am typing on my mobile now, cant access this thread via pc...very frustrating when i hv something to say.

Talking about frustration, it is very much so when shipping k celebs. They cant date openly, so even if they are in a relationship more than often they dont reveal. Until some political scandal come about  then the paparazzi starts selling  their scoops to distract people .

This is going to be a long post, so bare with me. 

I have gotten so frustrated with kdrama endings that i have stop watching them live. I was lured into mlshr because of the simulcast, and after mlshr yep, under no circumstances i will watch a drama live, whoever decided on the ending is real sick in the mind.

And that brings me back to our ship....i can say in recent years, more than any other dramas, we are justified to ship, wats with that tragic ending after spending 20hours over 2 months for wat is the point? 

When I watched empress ki, it was a sad ending too,but at least the otp were together till the very end with already child between them and he died in her arms. What do we have for mlshr? A couple so deeply in love but separated with no justifiable reason except history and ratings.

We deserve our happy ending on reel or for real.

And then the director has to feed the shipping flames by releasing all those steamy bts. But one can argue that if there were no material, he couldnt have released anything right? I am also pretty sure there were more, because so many scenes were cut.

So for any NON-shipper, please just leave this ship alone. 

My sosoo dated each other for that few months of filming as their characters in the show. Then after filming continue to meet up in gatherings. There were probably many, since repeated interviews with several other casts talked about these gatherings.

And we know there is a chat group. They could be talking about the weather, chatting about their work or discussing their country's political situation...but the fact is, they are talking ALL the time.

Sometimes I like to think good actors can pull themselves out of a role after a project ends but mlshr was a mega long project over 6 months and it was shoot all over Korea n the casts hv to spend time huddled together in remote places with no entertainment except each other.

Plus all those ig posts...I am sure it has to do with promotion for most part of it but human beings have feelings...actors even more so. There were feelings.

I hv to confessed I am not a "feeling" type of person, if u meet me in real life,u will probably freezed out cold.haha. but how ever I used my brain to analyse those ig posts, the only conclusion I got was there were feelings.

Post project, we hv to see how those feelings get develop It's very interesting.

And I will still support their individual activities. They hv a million dollar career to protect and it's not only for themselves but also their families and agencies colleagues. If they stumbled, lots of pple get affected.

Still, one last sentence....humans have feelings.

Happy thursday everyone!

HAPPY THURSDAY!!! otherwise known as Happy One Less Day till the SBS Awards Day in my DeluluWorld lol 

• Like 9

Alright...stargazers, happy pill thread should stay happy hahahahaha

aurorarain say it so to the point...that is my wish too...they should at least sing one OST together....

Anyway, saw Jieun preparing for her concert...she look so beautiful!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I know should had post this to Jieun thread, but same thing, I not in that thread, so this should go to the spoiler

Spoiler

CyBBHCPUkAA7Cat.jpgCyBBHoJUkAA_q7A.jpgCyBBILCUsAAJr3J.jpgCyBBI1gVIAAS_WQ.jpg

Credit Fave_Ent

• Like 22

@Thirzazha94 Agree.  A decent guy like JG will not snatch someone's girlfriend, no matter how much he loves her .... but feelings can't be controlled and the affection is naturally shown.  A guy will normally make a move when he sense the girl have feelings for him.  I was in a similar situation, as I was dating someone when I met my current bf.  We all can sense their closeness and especially it's unusual for JE who is reserve and have a bf to be that comfortable and free with JG.  I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that they have started.        

• Like 20

@riuenu ahhh Jieunssi looks so pretty! Is it just me or she looks more glowing than before? My first thought was she looked like princess Snow White :wub:

Does anyone know or can confirm if she has ever performed for SBS Awards? Do they have singers perform for these awards? 

• Like 16