[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

20 minutes ago, berny said:

Sorry for being so late to pick up...

But what is the BBJX curse? ;)

The c-version of Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Bu Bu Jing Xin's leads who played the role of 4th prince and Rouxi (Hae Soo) develop feelings for each other and now married. They say that its a curse that whoever casted as the leads will end up together so we are chanting for it to happen to Joon Gi and IU too :blush: it's the official slogan of this ship :P

• Like 17

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

I totally love how he hold her hand with both hand... it is totally love, he is like never wan to let go

Yes, I will definitely pray hard for BBJX curse to happen, praying everyday 

yeess that is one of reason i love that photo :wub: what i want to think is they already discuss how they should hold their hands for this scene, but Joon Gi always did more than it should be kkk...(remember he asked more in forced kiss NG) I want to see this is real Joon Gi and Ji Eun ^^ and this first photo that Ji Eun posted in IG after long time and made me feel this way ---> :w00t: hahaa...until now, i always smile when i see it again and Joon Gi also comment to this photo :heart: Ah..i ever posted before about the meaning of this handhold, let me put here again ^^ 

Spoiler

It called The Tightly Interlocked Fingers

Couples who typically interlock all of their fingers while holding hands tend to have a deeper connection.

They have clearly surpassed mere physical attraction toward one another, and feel profoundly for each other on a more substantial level.

With this handhold, the partners are showing that they care for one another immensely, and that they are comfortable with being quite vulnerable and honest with each other at times.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

It was 6 June 2016, JE's fans prepared food truck & buffet for support her at ML.

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw what's with her puffy eyes?? It was like she was tired (or sad?). Hahahaha, her eyes was swollen so much in this video: 

Wasn't there a rumor about a June 2016 breakup? Maybe that's why her eyes were puffy?LOL

• Like 14

8 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

we might go :bawling: if best actor award and best couple will not be given... like what? hahaha.. lest just hope and pray...

I really hope Joongi would win something for his outstanding performance in Scarlet Heart & Flaming chemistry with Jieun in Scarlet Heart. Let's just hope & pray.

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Wasn't there a rumor about a June 2016 breakup? Maybe that's why her eyes were puffy?LOL

That is exactly what I THINK & HOPE, chingu! Hahahaha! When i found this video i couldn't help to wishing that is the fact!! Sorry JE-ah! But JG could comfort you well, right??? Hihihi!!

4 hours ago, riuenu said:

CHINGU yaaa...have you voted today?? For our MLSHR?

Cant believe I doing the voting announcement here as well kekekekekeeke #lifeofafangirl #votingareeverywhere

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

Thanks for reminder, chingu!! Gonna vote it everyday with my & my mom cellphone, laptop, office computer, etc as much as i could!! At least, we must MAKE a chance for our OTP to be together again in one events. BBJX CURSE COMES TRUE!!!!!:wub:

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 7

50 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

maybe she filmed crying scenes that time, June was the end of their filming so maybe some of the worse scenes were made at the end... 

• Like 10

Man JoonU fever really got me, tbh i never ever like romance drama, after i read manga haou airen and end up being traumatized about sad ending. I prefer action movie or drama, because to me romance drama is not about good acting, but how to create chemistry between man and woman, I'm always so perfectsionis about this kind genre, that's way i like to stay away from romance drama.. 

Then I watch MLSHR, first because I love IU and then falling in love with WS poster (he look like manga character there) I don't care about the storyline, but when they meet for the first time in horse riding I have this goosebump feeling and decided to see until the end. What make me hooked up to them was their eyes whenever they look each others it really something, I think its not about acting anymore and begin delulu but then i peek at JG thread and main thread some say that because JG ability can make his lead follow him,, then i try watching his other drama and what that I didn't even feel anything at all I just feell how good his acting was. I try to read his facial expression with his female lead and can't help comparing with JE (I even read some body language book) his eyes it was a hollow when he's acting with others lead, when you look deep into it you can feel how lonely he is, but with JE i can feel life in there, its sparkle twingkle twingkle with pesosu in there,, its JE who make him has that lively sparkle twingkle twingkle eyes and make them has amazing chemistry that carved deeply inside our heart, and for JE behavior well because there's no news about her broke with voldemort i will keep it as delulu, her behavior really change since she meet JG, well her eyes speak a lot like "i want to be with him but i can't" when her hair still longer and then when her hair was short her eyes clear like she was free(?) 

I'm sorry fo long post I can't help how doomed me now because JoonU fever... 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Thirza Zhavira said:
Spoiler

Man JoonU fever really got me, tbh i never ever like romance drama, after i read manga haou airen and end up being traumatized about sad ending. I prefer action movie or drama, because to me romance drama is not about good acting, but how to create chemistry between man and woman, I'm always so perfectsionis about this kind genre, that's way i like to stay away from romance drama.. 

Then I watch MLSHR, first because I love IU and then falling in love with WS poster (he look like manga character there) I don't care about the storyline, but when they meet for the first time in horse riding I have this goosebump feeling and decided to see until the end. What make me hooked up to them was their eyes whenever they look each others it really something, I think its not about acting anymore and begin delulu but then i peek at JG thread and main thread some say that because JG ability can make his lead follow him,, then i try watching his other drama and what that I didn't even feel anything at all I just feell how good his acting was. I try to read his facial expression with his female lead and can't help comparing with JE (I even read some body language book) his eyes it was a hollow when he's acting with others lead, when you look deep into it you can feel how lonely he is, but with JE i can feel life in there, its sparkle twingkle twingkle with pesosu in there,, its JE who make him has that lively sparkle twingkle twingkle eyes and make them has amazing chemistry that carved deeply inside our heart, and for JE behavior well because there's no news about her broke with voldemort i will keep it as delulu, her behavior really change since she meet JG, well her eyes speak a lot like "i want to be with him but i can't" when her hair still longer and then when her hair was short her eyes clear like she was free(?) 

Loved your entire post chingu!

The part where you said LJG's eyes were hollow when he acted with his past female costars got me looking for pictures from his past dramas to compare and also bc I felt that way too!  not saying they were hollow bc he's a crappy actor but because it looked like he was just doing his job which he is amazing at but in front of LJE it's like he goes beyond being professional about his acting.. he looked emotionally and personally INVESTED in it..

Smiling ones:

Spoiler

Laughing BTS

Spoiler

Would love to post more but I gotta get to work from my side of the world lol kudos to @caramelovers07 for your detailed post on the filming! Loved iiiit! Thank you!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Would love to post more but I gotta get to work from my side of the world lol

Since all the good JoonU news happens during the daytime in the Asian time zones, I feel like you, @akinahana89, and I are on the "graveyard" shift of this thread since we're in the North American time zones. 

damon-wayans-jr-bitch-its-5am-Eliza-Coup

• Like 13

OMG! I don't know there is this kind of forum here for Lee Joon Gi and IU. I read all the comments and just finish it now. I kept on smiling while reading all the comments coz I can see myself in every comments for being delusional to this Couple. Hahaha! I consider them as a couple already. Hope stargazers will last forever and be patient as I am for the couple to be real. 

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, pie0808 said:

OMG! I don't know there is this kind of forum here for Lee Joon Gi and IU. I read all the comments and just finish it now. I kept on smiling while reading all the comments coz I can see myself in every comments for being delusional to this Couple. Hahaha! I consider them as a couple already. Hope stargazers will last forever and be patient as I am for the couple to be real. 

Welcome! Wow! You read all 160 pages of comments?! Stargazers are committed to our OTP!

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

I have same thought with you, when first i see him...who is this guy? he's face shape, his eyes, he's like manga character. After i watched, i feel like this look like comic story, handsome man, cool character with lead pretty cute woman kkk...it's been very long years ago i'm comic reader, and someone in main thread also mention old comic name "kanata kara" also "rurouni kenshin", those my fav...ok so it's just not me who has same feeling but it made me i feel so old now, getting older i mean haha...i'm totally blind for comic now.

Ok i just looked into IG and there're Joon Gi scholar bts drama, the lead actress was LYB right? I'm laughing so hard kkk....actually i felt sorry for her (just take a look in the end of video, Joon Gi didn't care to her) so i'm comparing what Joon Gi did to her and Ji Eun was totally different...Ji Eun wasn't fall into the ground like LYB did, but Joon Gi attention to Ji Eun so caring, his hand never release Ji Eun after she can stand well :wub: Is this guy really understand his feeling towards her?! It's called L.O.V.E, and yess his eyes lively because of her...i don't see Joon Gi as lonely person anymore when he's with Ji Eun.

Spoiler

In minute 0.38

In minute 0.15

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16350/

take a look again in minute 2.18 after Joon Gi hug Hae Soo, you should take pause in exact minute...was his eyes still looking for Ji Eun?? :w00t: i think so...

• Like 18

Since I'm new to this one. don't know where to reply. lol Anyway, yeah it took me more than 12 hours to read the comments. Well not all actually, I keep on skipping those comments involve about Voldemort? And Ms Wrong... ? haha forgot what you call her! lol Thanks for welcoming me.

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, pie0808 said:

Since I'm new to this one. don't know where to reply. lol Anyway, yeah it took me more than 12 hours to read the comments. Well not all actually, I keep on skipping those comments involve about Voldemort? And Ms Wrong... ? haha forgot what you call her! lol Thanks for welcoming me.

Good source for basic forum functions. Another good source.

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Since all the good JoonU news happens during the daytime in the Asian time zones, I feel like you, @akinahana89, and I are on the "graveyard" shift of this thread since we're in the North American time zones. 

BAHAHA  we ARE! that's why I second guess myself when I wanna quote someone at 3pm EST LOLOL and also I'm guessing this is the reason why my internal clock is all goofed up and I randomly wake up at 3am ON THE DOT - all for the love of JoonU

• Like 9