[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, akinahana89 said:

LOL. Does it really? I didn't know that. Awkward... :phew:

Haha. I actually didn't think about that either. Kind of seems like she's interfering again, doesn't it? I'll put LJ Stargazers down as an alternate option and re-poll at the end of the trial period for a final name. ^^

Haha, nevermind about that, I will follow the majority...

Or L2J Stargazers? For me, the L and J..I still hope it will be separated LOL sorry 

Sorry, but my first feel of seeing the word Hana also..ya..Miss Wrong timing is in again

• Like 14

Hahaha. Now that y'all are mentioning it, I can't unsee it anymore. (I always separate Miss Wrong Timing's name into two words, so I didn't realize the resemblance.) I'm wrapping up work related tasks right now. When I'm done, I'll set up a brand new poll, without any Hana's, to replace the first one. Feel free to toss out any ideas and suggestions in the mean time and I'll compile them all afterward.

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, riuenu said:

COUNT ME IN! But...can I highlight something...is...good...just that, in my country...LJ did mean something else...as a short form...which is not that nice at all

But only in my country to be exact so ya....haha

Now I need to know, what does "LJ" mean in your country????

Edit: Wait, I think I figured it out. Hahahhahahhahaha.

• Like 12

Well to be honest whenever I hear their mix name Lee Gi Eun it sound like i hear Legend or Legion.. and here our chingu explain why JE use dlwrma name because in korea it was Lee ji eun.. well why don't we use this kind method too... 

LeGEun = Legend, Legion, Lejeune 

Well maybe it just me hehehe.. but it sound amazing because their story is a new legend...

And all that meaning shocking me it has same meaning about army and military,, correct me if I'm wrong chingu yaaa....

• Like 10

I don't understand the need of taking screencaps of conversations with IU and revealing to everybody. Now is the makeup-artist (on TV), last time was singer Younha (on instagram). I know are close people...but why do they feel the need to screencap? To show the world that they are really close to IU? :confused: I don't feel that is right. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Hahaha. Now that y'all are mentioning it, I can't unsee it anymore. (I always separate Miss Wrong Timing's name into two words, so I didn't realize the resemblance.) I'm wrapping up work related tasks right now. When I'm done, I'll set up a brand new poll, without any Hana's, to replace the first one. Feel free to toss out any ideas and suggestions in the mean time and I'll compile them all afterward.

Just throwing this out as an idea. I can definitely see why 'LJ' or 'Hana' may not work. I sat here going through all the different iterations of their names -- Gi-Ji, Gi-Eun (which phonetically sounds like Jieun, IU's name), etc...but nothing really resonated with me. What if we thought about a different route all together...going back to SHR. 

Neoui Stargazers = 너의 Stargazers

Neoui is the romanized version of 너의  (phonetically, it sounds like 'NOY')

It means 'Your' Stargazers, which reminds me of the term So used to describe Soo as his/my/your person.

Just throwing this out as an idea.... It's okay if it doesn't work. :)

• Like 16

@akinahana89 waw...that's nice and good aim. About the name, yes i like "stargazers" in it, maybe GiEun Stargazers or JGJE Stargazers ?! ^^

@meahri_1 same idea...^^ i like their real name in one line. I think name Neoui Stargazers is also beautiful.

Spoiler

Soompi fans for my first otp also do same thing as your thoughts they named it as globalsongsongcouple (their IG id) i really bow down for you and this people who make their otp as their motivation and inspiration to make better living for others, it's precious.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@akinahana89 waw...that's nice and good aim. About the name, yes i like "stargazers" in it, maybe GiEun Stargazers or JGJE Stargazers ?! ^^

@meahri_1 same idea...^^ i like their real name in one line. I think name Neoui Stargazers is also beautiful.

Reveal hidden contents

Soompi fans for my first otp also do same thing as your thoughts they named it as globalsongsongcouple (their IG id) i really bow down for you and this people who make their otp as their motivation and inspiration to make better living for others, it's precious.

We could also be totally obvious and stick with JoonU Stargazers....  Again, just a thought. Throwing out ideas and seeing what might stick.

• Like 14

Count me in Captain @akinahana89

I love it @Thirza Zhavira Stargazer Legion, sounds so powerful XD

Thanks @qwenli It's indeed a beautiful warm hugs, She feels so so so much in heaven in his arms, I missed them again now T_T

Nu fan art from siusiufun, a happy family 

Spoiler

I am willingly to touch it as well, even I know blood will be sacrificed XD

Spoiler
Cr: slippinthru

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

We could also be totally obvious and stick with JoonU Stargazers....  Again, just a thought. Throwing out ideas and seeing what might stick.

I asked our chingu, ruizaio in the other thread if she could share with us how Wangso says 'I love you' to Soo, asking for both the Hangul spelling and the romanized spelling to see if anything might be also taken from that as part of our Stargazers name.

Since it's an older language, it's actually hard for me to splice it up, however, I think we can assume that 'Norul' is like the present day 'Naneun' meaning 'I' in Korean.  It would definitely be too long for us to go with 'Norul Unehandah Stargazers' (I love you Stargazers), but its literal translation would definitely express our love for JoonU.

너를 은애한다

Norul Unehandah

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The only reason why I'd be wary of using JoonU Stargazers is because I don't want to turn off potential supporters or contributors who aren't actual Stargazers. By separating Joon Gi and Ji Eun into two, while combining them into one unit, we can appeal to individual Joon Gi and individual IU fans as well. ^^

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

The only reason why I'd be wary of using JoonU Stargazers is because I don't want to turn off potential supporters or contributors who aren't actual Stargazers. By separating Joon Gi and Ji Eun into two, while combining them into one unit, we can appeal to individual Joon Gi and individual IU fans as well. ^^

That's a really good point.

I just realized something about their names. They're actually interchangable from a phonetic perspective -- Joon-Ji and Gi-Eun. There are just so many aspects about this couple that are complimentary. :)

• Like 14

How about use their chinese name like JG jacket that he gave to JE,, their name begin with Lee 李 = plum tree and then 

Ji 知 = Know, Eun 恩 = kindness

Joon 准 = To grant, Gi 基 = Foundation 

If we make chinese character LeGiUn = 李基恩 = Legion/Legend in pronounce 

Plum tree blossom in chinese is symbol of streght (again??? What with this power thing) and happiness..

So maybe the meaning LeGiUn is = the strenght foundation of kindness..

Correct me if I'm wrong chinggu yaa.... i just lovee the meaning hehehe 

• Like 16