[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Oh joongi oppa, oh joongi oppa, oh joongi oppa, DUN LIKE OR COMMENT THIS IG OF HANNA, DUN EVEM LIKE IT!!!! 

Just now, chi13lou said:

I can accept him liking it because he is in the picture but please do not comment!LOL The only comment acceptable to me is, I am sorry my friend but the ship has sailed without you.

Yea, I agree with @chi13lou he will surely like it since it has him and he is the type to like any picture that has him in it but he has no compulsion to comment on it so I hope he doesn't because it gives the wrong idea.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Can I slap her for doing that!! For posting that picture, out of all the PD note, this is that one picture I dun wish to share, and don't wish to save!! Arggggggghhhhhhhhh, Hanna dun make me hate u like how u hated yeonhwa!!! 

Wrong timing, always wrong timing, and now wrong picture!!! Someone please control me!! I wanna flip table now … 

Sameee with me, i never want save her photo. I don't like this too, why should she chose that pic with our King?! i ever mention i don't even want to talk about her role as YH here or see any pic of hanna here (i'm so cruel...kkk) Poor her, maybe it's only one of her pic appear in PD Note hahaa.... :angry:

• Like 13

18 hours ago, chi13lou said:

His future co-actresses will be worried about acting with him especially in kiss scenes because they are expecting Joongi to act the same with them.LOL Sorry to disappoint you girls, but your name has to be Lee Jieun to receive such special treatment!

LOL omg this made laugh so hard :lol::lol::lol: Yes that's right!! Your name has to be Lee Jieun and your birthday should also be May 16, 1993! Plus you should know how to sing and dance. :D

35 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Am I wrong in assuming she might have a crush on him? Interesting how she posted a pd note of him and her after he mentioned Yeon Hwa as his ideal type.

I didn't really mind her previous posts with JoonGi in it because I was just thinking that the cast is really close and they have this strong bond and that they're like family... But now, nah nope I cannot tolerate this. Seriously. what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

His new profile pic on Twitter is from the finale dinner party! AND he just posted a tweet about Hanna!LOL I suppose I may have to change her name to SACRIFICIAL LAMB!

Who who who?? Joongi oppa?!?!??! 

• Like 10

15 hours ago, scarletcryz said:

i would like to share you something . my friend who is a super duper avid long time fan of lee joon gi is having membung and heart palpitating feeling today. She wants to cry...just for one reason hahaha ! 

" why my joongi is so weird to day! T_T " i cant take it anymore , this feeling , T_T 

me : what ? how come joongi is weird? 

friend : he is not like that to anyone , i mean even to leading lady , i find it weird coz something is wrong.. i feeel a heart fluttering in his eyes..." 

me : maybe he is fascinated with IU ,

friend : nooo ...are they dating ? coz IU has a boyfriend 

me : lets not assume ( deep inside i am praying ,hoping that they will be together someday lol ) 

friend ; Joon gi is a very private person and doesnt like gossips and rumors about him especially related to costar or any thing celebrity like . he is too perfectionist and very careful to everyone. He might be a very funny and humble person even to his leading lady but he gives a little space to them or something he needs to be cautious of , but to iu it is very different , he doesnt act like that , he even dont do too many NG's , he is very focused or doesnt want to be NG to co partner . But to IU its different

me : then lets bet if someday that SCarlet heart is a lucky charm for those who act as fourth prince / rouxi. if that happens to both of them someday, lets treat and celebrate .

friend: that would be very hard for me .but IU looks good with Joongi T_T ! oh my feeling .

ahhh.... i want to hug her coz for my friends its weird ..hahhahaha!! 

Thank you to your friend, a long time LJG fan, for confirming that he is so different with IU. So Joongi is really cautious with his actions to avoid any scandals that may affect his career but now look at him! HE IS DEFINITELY NOT THINKING OF RESTRAINING HIMSELF WHEN IT COMES TO IU. And even your friend noticed that. 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

His new profile pic on Twitter is from the finale dinner party! AND he just posted a tweet about Hanna!LOL I suppose I may have to change her name to SACRIFICIAL LAMB!

JoonGi? I just checked his Twitter, his profile picture is still the same. And no new tweet :o

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Ah,  I reading this, my beloved person and escape from palace kekekekkes, anymore to recommend? 

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8292413/chapters/18995189

Both have 28 chapters.

1 minute ago, kriswu said:

JoonGi? I just checked his Twitter, his profile picture is still the same. And no new tweet :o

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What? What? :o *Runs off to twitter*

edit:

Just saw your post above, that isn't LJG. His twitter is JGshock or something like that.

• Like 13

15 hours ago, riuenu said:

Can I slap her for doing that!! For posting that picture, out of all the PD note, this is that one picture I dun wish to share, and don't wish to save!! Arggggggghhhhhhhhh, Hanna dun make me hate u like how u hated yeonhwa!!! 

Wrong timing, always wrong timing, and now wrong picture!!! Someone please control me!! I wanna flip table now … 

Huh. I nearly puke when I saw her post. She really have the guts to post that. Come on I'll join you girl! 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Sameee with me, i never want save her photo. I don't like this too, why should she chose that pic with our King?! i ever mention i don't even want to talk about her role as YH here or see any pic of hanna here (i'm so cruel...kkk) Poor her, maybe it's only one of her pic appear in PD Note hahaa.... :angry:

Nope they are more pics of her.and another one with LJG too, which was more casual and selfie like but she chose to post this so am not understanding what she is trying to do.

11 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I didn't really mind her previous posts with JoonGi in it because I was just thinking that the cast is really close and they have this strong bond and that they're like family... But now, nah nope I cannot tolerate this. Seriously. what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378

Ikr. I got ticked off at her IV first but then realized I'm making a big deal outta nothing but now it's getting a little too obvious because I don't think many ship her and him THAT much and even if they did, there are better pictures of them she could post so why this one?

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

What? What? :o *Runs off to twitter*

edit:

Just saw your post above, that isn't LJG. His twitter is JGshock or something like that.

I am so sorry for the mistake. Forgot to check the name when I saw the change in profile pic.

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

That is not him boss, that is his fan, where I always get the picture from 

His twitter is JGshock, I also keep checking his twitter, dun scare me boss 

@kriswuI apologize for the mistake!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 11

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

I really dun mean to hate any actress but this Kang girl should just stop posting on Instagram, seems like the recent posts all draw hate. *shakingmyhead*

Yes. I was fine with her before but when she posted the pic of them (GJ and YH in the wedding) so early in the morning when everyone was still mourning that with our OTP's separation (very wrong timing girl) And now she did this. Idk if she wants some attention or declaring that she has a HUGE CRUSH on JG :angry:

• Like 16