[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Sorry to cut your post!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so DEAD LAUGHING imagining KHN is being the president of oppa/samchun LJE's fanboy!! LOL!! HAHAHAHHA!! *Couldn't stop laughing*:lol:

I'm gonna take a shot at Kang Hanna and say she's the president of LJG's fan club lol

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

I guess his tongue only follows his heart and not his mind.LOL

Bahahaha youncan literally see that the struggle is real. Poor LJG's internal struggle :w00t:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, riuenu said:

But you think Joongi will give Hanna this chance? He is too obvious in his recent behaviour of missing Jieun already

maybe she...will...be...sitting next to Joongi on another side...AND I WILL SMACK HER FOR THAT.

I still like the thinking of she been the photography..who mention that in thread ah hahahahahahaha

200_s.gif

I admit, it was me. Hahahaha, I'm sorry, Hanna it's my fault to bring that joke on this thread! Dunno that will be a trending topic here! Bwahahahaha!

Better luck next time, girl! With "photography" stuff :D:D

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I KNOW!!! ITS LIKE HE CANT HELP HIMSELF sigh real life love story guys right before our very eyes. Thank you MLSHR

also notice how quick he excluding MLSHR when he been asked the best kiss scene??? i actually LOL at this part.. he of all people should know that MLSHR is airing and he should do his best to promote the drama so he can just said this drama is the best kiss scene that he ever done (totally true!) but he exclude this drama and choose the safe route.... why he even do that and in split second he try to exclude this drama kiss??

i think above anything he try to protect Jieun from the speculating scandal if he answer this drama have the best kiss... he seem to protect Jieun in every answer that he give and that normal cause i think he understand her situation that little thing will be big issue with her.. so in a way his answer is always to give praise to Jieun but in subtle way.. but his interaction with Jieun now seem a lot more than just a co star..... 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, hamsterden4444 said:

@akinahana

omg! Babe! Where are you?? I have to call you in here so we can all applaud you for the beautiful and awesome video! I was crying like a wreck by the end of the video. I don't care how I was feeling last night and thinking how disappointed I was. It all doesn't matter anymore. The truth is, this is absolutely the most beautiful and heart wrenching kdrama that's filled with so much fond memories for me. I've enjoyed watching this from start till end, loving every bit of the loving, fun, sad and angst this drama brought me through. And also all these sleepless nights of ploughing through the wonderful character analysis and plot review in Soompi to appreciate the drama and characters better. The friendship and bonding we made here. And then this video. It's so precious and so priceless!

Awwww... i can't stop replaying the video. I love you all guys! Don't ever forget that too! 

T_T   T_T   

I'm still crying watching that video. God, it's like dam broke inside me.

So many many many many people all over the world connected by this show, connected by this beautiful journey!  It's... okay I really have no words to describe this overwhelming feeling.

@akinahana89 Thank you SO SO SO SO much for all your hard work and efforts! And everyone else who helped out too! @chi13lou @meahri_1 and whoever else has made this beautiful video to show the cast just how much we all loved this show. :heart:

I hope and pray it reaches them and they can know!

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also notice how quick he excluding MLSHR when he been asked the best kiss scene??? i actually LOL at this part.. he of all people should know that MLSHR is airing and he should do his best to promote the drama so he can just said this drama is the best kiss scene that he ever done (totally true!) but he exclude this drama and choose the safe route.... why he even do that and in split second he try to exclude this drama kiss??

i think above anything he try to protect Jieun from the speculating scandal if he answer this drama have the best kiss... he seem to protect Jieun in every answer that he give and that normal cause i think he understand her situation that little thing will be big issue with her.. so in a way his answer is always to give praise to Jieun but in subtle way.. but his interaction with Jieun now seem a lot more than just a co star..... 

YES! I was upset when I saw it was not Jieunssi he chose but I backtracked and realized the he said EXCLUDING MLSHR lol did you notice a pattern in his instagram? Throughout the summer up until a few days before the first cast meet up after filming, it was just posts of him travelling and some of him with SHR and SHR casts.. then right before that cast meet up he post up that fan edited eyes picture to mirror Jieunssi then a firestorm of fan edited vids of our beloved OTP! It's all so convenient that once he started doing that, then Jieunssi came out of InstaHibernation to post Pegasusaaah. This def isn't promotional since SHR had already been out for a month already. Its funny that he's so open in his social media but in fan meet he was so restrained! Then BAM couple party pic capture by Hanna the friendzoned photographer 

Jesus Christ our OTP needs to come out already, all these posts in the past few weeks is slowly killing me

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

YES! I was upset when I saw it was not Jieunssi he chose but I backtracked and realized the he said EXCLUDING MLSHR lol did you notice a pattern in his instagram? Throughout the summer up until a few days before the first cast meet up after filming, it was just posts of him travelling and some of him with SHR and SHR casts.. then right before that cast meet up he post up that fan edited eyes picture to mirror Jieunssi then a firestorm of fan edited vids of our beloved OTP! It's all so convenient that once he started doing that, then Jieunssi came out of InstaHibernation to post Pegasusaaah. This def isn't promotional since SHR had already been out for a month already. Jesus Christ our OTP needs to come out already, all these posts in the past few weeks is slowly killing me

you mean this =x

I feel like I am like some stalker now...aisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Morning after he posted the lovely group photo

CwRi2RpUkAE7Fxy.jpg

night time after he posted “If we are in different worlds, I will find you my beloved Soo.” this video

CwRi0hwUEAAlvEm.jpg

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, violet90 said:

Come to think of it, maybe for him there wasn't any best kiss scene in particular in the drama because THEY WERE ALL TRUE KISSES and not just scenes. Have you heard of a drama where the actors practice the kissing part and continue to do so even after the director shouts CUT, then the actor says tashi! tashi! and the actress smiles then follows him? They are so dedicated to their craft!

The MC was pabo for not wording his question properly. If he really wanted to fish, he should have followed up the NSM answer with, now let's talk about all your kisses with HS in MLSHR.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

YES! I was upset when I saw it was not Jieunssi he chose but I backtracked and realized the he said EXCLUDING MLSHR lol did you notice a pattern in his instagram? Throughout the summer up until a few days before the first cast meet up after filming, it was just posts of him travelling and some of him with SHR and SHR casts.. then right before that cast meet up he post up that fan edited eyes picture to mirror Jieunssi then a firestorm of fan edited vids of our beloved OTP! It's all so convenient that once he started doing that, then Jieunssi came out of InstaHibernation to post Pegasusaaah. This def isn't promotional since SHR had already been out for a month already. Its funny that he's so open in his social media but in fan meet he was so restrained! Then BAM couple party pic capture by Hanna the friendzoned photographer 

Jesus Christ our OTP needs to come out already, all these posts in the past few weeks is slowly killing me

another thing that i notice too... off camera he totally adored Jieun.. but on camera he will stay off line just like the magazine shoot or even press con he seem to distance himself from her and that one thing i still remember cause i think at that point this drama will fail cause the lead seem so distant with each other especially the magazine point finger thing... but BAM the bts flooding in and i just think this guy is really different on and off screen.. i even think that when filming he really tried to control it but later on he just did't care... lol the way he interact with Jieun is different on and off screen too... i just wonder how they actually contacting each other.. kyaa

• Like 20

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

I do really wish he's being strapped by a lie detector! Hahaha! So he will spill out the beans & we know for sure his true feeling! It would be great if he doing it in a reality show like Kwang Soo in Running Man minutes 12:48, like this (I put the video in spoiler since it's not related with our thread title. Mwahahaha)

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly, he doesn't attend many variety or reality show or talk shows.

He used to before I think? But not that many, dunno why though. Maybe any long time LJG fans can enlighten us about this?

But it would be a dream come true if he indeed got strapped to a lie detector and asked about LJE :wub:

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

Oh ya... @moonlovertales asking me for torrent link for 1080P right... this is from @Visually-wanderinguni 

She been my source of torrent back in Pinocchio days..she is always such a sweetheart <3

@riuenu Thank you so much!! I'll bookmark it and start downloading by tomorrow!

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

you mean this =x

I feel like I am like some stalker now...aisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Morning after he posted the lovely group photo

night time after he posted “If we are in different worlds, I will find you my beloved Soo.” this video

STALKER! Go to sleep now, it's 1:41am already and you have work today!

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Sadly, he doesn't attend many variety or reality show or talk shows.

He used to before I think? But not that many, dunno why though. Maybe any long time LJG fans can enlighten us about this?

But it would be a dream come true if he indeed got strapped to a lie detector and asked about LJE :wub:

I hope he makes the mistake of guesting in a variety show where the MCs are all uncle fans of IU so they won't go easy on him and beat the truth out of him.

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I'm still crying watching that video. God, it's like dam broke inside me.

So many many many many people all over the world connected by this show, connected by this beautiful journey!  It's... okay I really have no words to describe this overwhelming feeling.

@akinahana89 Thank you SO SO SO SO much for all your hard work and efforts! And everyone else who helped out too! @chi13lou @meahri_1 and whoever else has made this beautiful video to show the cast just how much we all loved this show. :heart:

I hope and pray it reaches them and they can know!

I'm still feeling so much love right now.. I'm sorry I shout out to only @akinahana 

seems like dear @chi13lou and @meahri_1 also tolled hard to get this beautiful video out in time. 

I feel so proud to be part of this project. Praying hard they will see the video! All we need is for one of them to see it, am sure they will spread the word around... 

• Like 18

Just now, chi13lou said:

STALKER! Go to sleep now, it's 1:41am already and you have work today!

hahahahahaha, talking from someone who is still online at 5am yesterday...thanks for chasing me to sleep, feeling love <3

I wish I could sleep...yet...still got lots of stuffs need to be settled...

here becoming my happy pill again when my another side(not main thread) is stuck in devastating mood again..

why am I always stuck with this kind of situation... 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I hope he makes the mistake of guesting in a variety show where the MCs are all uncle fans of IU so they won't go easy on him and beat the truth out of him.

I believe a promise of a back hug from Jieunssi would suffice lol he'll tell the truth even before they finish asking lol

• Like 14

i'm just going to explain why BBJX curse exist on my opinion..... 

the novel is really famous cause it have something that many story did't have... the depth of their love together far exceeded any love story at that point.. its not a typical love story but rather a sad and heart wrenching story between two soul that unfated to be together no matter what...

back to LJG and LJE.... in this drama the writer really laid a foundation of the romance first and then palace plot BUT because the writer change the character of So as a broken male lead the lose story is much more than the novel or Cdrama... the way they love toward each other and how they have to act so in love with each other for 6 month.. they must been effected by SoHae love toward each other too... notice how badly JG and Jieun ship SoHae?? i mean i never see OTP that ship their own character though.. LOL

its really obvious when JG said that he hope So will be happy with Su in other life for a long long  time... So character really left an deep impression toward JG.. and notice how he said be with Su?? even in drama he wish that So will end up with Su happily... this show how much he wanted So to be with Su badly even after the drama end... so my point is the depth of SoHae love really make an impact toward JG and Jieun relationship...

i never see a very beautiful yet heartwrenching love story between OTP in this drama.. their love is really epic!

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

I'm still feeling so much love right now.. I'm sorry I shout out to only @akinahana 

seems like dear @chi13lou and @meahri_1 also tolled hard to get this beautiful video out in time. 

I feel so proud to be part of this project. Praying hard they will see the video! All we need is for one of them to see it, am sure they will spread the word around... 

@chi13lou and @meahri_1 Thank you also!!! :heart:

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hahahahahaha, talking from someone who is still online at 5am yesterday...thanks for chasing me to sleep, feeling love <3

I wish I could sleep...yet...still got lots of stuffs need to be settled...

here becoming my happy pill again when my another side(not main thread) is stuck in devastating mood again..

why am I always stuck with this kind of situation... 

Spoiler

I still don't dare to drop by over there.. are they still upset with the way the drama ends? 

• Like 7