[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, boobalucia said:

Hope this clears up some misunderstanding. 

Hi! Welcome here!

Sorry, I just put a question, was not a statement…I read elsewhere that IU went on vacation a few days ago. I am glad you clarified  this misunderstanding .

• Like 5

On 27/4/2018 at 3:48 PM, loljk17 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Please, don’t go! I really like your objective observations that keeps balance on forum.

I'm not worried that JG would be attracted  by Seo Yea Ji at  personal level. From what I read JG likes other  type of woman,  he likes small woman . I read that his  ideal woman  was Han Ji Min,  he has publicly stated with  many years ago.

I like Candy in my ears and I like Park min Young. I liked his way of being in that show,  JG  spoke openly about his age ,  concerns ,  etc. In that show I learned more about him.

And regarding  IU and JG relationship  I have some doubts that IU would see JG  more than a friend for now.   For the sake of her career is good  to not be  involved in a public relationship or marriage  for a long time  to not  decrease her popularity (she went through hard times with  Eunhyuk and Kiha story and knows what can happen) and I think she is very cautious on a possible relationship now.

But I hope I am wrong, I hope  his  great personality, unique charm, inner tumult and  perseverance  to conquer  IU. That’s  why I am still here.

the truck that he sent to her calls my attention, he never sent one to anyone and the fact that he sings a song that she also sings are out of the ordinary attitudes among other things that are happening

• Like 2

JG returned very early yesterday, the photo of the table has no date, right? to instagram I can share an old photo, and the diary with the date Wednesday, August 9 and Friday, February 17, are from the year 2017. It is enough to see a Korean calendar

59 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

Hi! Welcome here!

Sorry, I just put a question, was not a statement…I read elsewhere that IU went on vacation a few days ago. I am glad you clarified  this misunderstanding .

She didn't go on vacation. You may be confused because her drama had to take a break from broadcast to catch up on with filming,

so there will be no episode next week. She had a couple of days off because she was spotted at restaurants,

If you want more details, she was spotted around the 24th - 26th. 

but filming still continues already.

Please, follow IUteamstarcandy on twitter for accurate information. 

Edited by boobalucia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, andreasia1 said:

JG returned very early yesterday, the photo of the table has no date, right? to instagram I can share an old photo, and the diary with the date Wednesday, August 9 and Friday, February 17, are from the year 2017. It is enough to see a Korean calendar

it is heartening for her to express her thoughts this way. My delulu interpretations are 

Spoiler

8 sep entry could she be referring to her RS with u know who.....

• Like 2

Annyeong stargazers? :)

Finally I've completed backreading 16 pages, kekekke

So many crumbs we had recently:

Our JG sang Everyday with U, Our JE posted food truck's support from JG, then JG sang For U with SoSoo background.

Those all give me extra energy & make me smiled widely :wub: 

Thank you King & Queen. 

Wish u both have a success in ur drama (My Mister & Lawless Lawyer) and keep in touch giving positive support each other.

And my last wish, BBJX miracle please come true :heart:

• Like 11

Spoiler

this is from a part of Lykke Li's new song "Hard Rain". Just thought it related to the sosoo story:
The lyrics: 
If you like the feeling of a hard rain falling I have a seafull, I can give you an ocean
If you like the feeling of a hard rain falling I have a seafull, I can give you an ocean
If you like the feeling of a hard rain falling (love, love is a feeling) I have a seafull, I can give you an ocean (if you feel it, you feel it, like it's raining)
If you like the feeling of a hard rain falling (love, love is a feeling) I have a seafull, I can give you an ocean (if you feel it, you feel it, like it's raining)

We shouldn't have to work so hard to break this wave in our way
Shouldn't wanna walk away so you won't see the fear I face
Every time I look at you standing still, I wanna wait
But you never tell me no, baby wait, baby stay
We shouldn't have to work so hard to break this wave in our way
Shouldn't wanna walk away so you won't see the fear I face
Every time I look at you standing still, I wanna wait But you never tell me no, baby wait, baby stay
So I'm trying to get us back together
Though we never been apart Tryna find a shelter from the weather
Before a rain came down on us You say it like it's easy but it's not easy, baby
Do you see me? Do you want me?
Do you need me to be near you?
So you got someone next to your body
Somebody next to your body

Keeping me up, keeping me down, keeping me up Keeping me down, keeping me up, down, up, down Keeping me up, keeping me down

Love, love is a feeling (it's not just a feeling) If you feel it, you feel it (it's not just a feeling) Like it's raining
If you like the feeling of a hard rain falling (love, love is a feeling)
I have a seafull, I can give you an ocean (if you feel it, you feel it, like it's raining)
If there's no feeling, no meaning, say something Did I mean something to you?
You show nothing, was it real?
Did I block it?
It's my fault we lost it

And look at us now, us is holding us hostage

I have recently begun to rewatch Scarlet Heart Ryeo again, and if yon only skip to the scenes with so and soo..ahh it's such a well made story about an very difficult type of love that is unforgettable. I think the two actors did such a great job I wished in real life they were like their characters... 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

ahh it's such a well made story about an very difficult type of love that is unforgettable. 

U are right. It is very difficult, very surreal. Sometimes I find that this is fiction but sometimes I feel that it all boils down to circumstances. 

What made me angry when re thinking of the show again, was when So was alone and the world abandoned him, soo was the only one that stood by him. But so was the one that abandoned her first, so cruelly. Though she chose to leave the palace, He chose to cut off contact with her. He said he didn’t want to see her ever again.

That kind of powerless feeling that soo had, not being able to contact him hear from him or see him... is very difficult. Difficult for me to really understand So at that point in time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Argh..... Blame mr kim gyu tae... He must arrange a new chapter of sosoo even for a short drama (3 episode is enough,  but please.... Palli palli!!) 

Glad to see some veterans dropped by and make this thread hotter.. 

And about the crumbs... This pict maybe represent joonu fish feeling 

Although kingvand queen serve us with so many cakes,  we always want more and more kkkkkk

21 hours ago, andreasia1 said:

the truck that he sent to her calls my attention, he never sent one to anyone and the fact that he sings a song that she also sings are out of the ordinary attitudes among other things that are happening

Yes, and I read some reviews of those who participated at  Seoul FM and said that JG looks really happy, just radiant, as he wanted  the most was fulfilled.

who knows, maybe after his drama ends, on the second MLSHR anniversary, we will  hear good news…I hope..

ctto

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, desvlo said:

@summer2017 @glamlove123 annyeong chinggus! always happy to drop by and see old friends here :wub: thank you for keeping our thread alive :)

xoxo

:heart:

@glamlove123omg i’m so sorry i mentioned another chinggu instead of you :flushed:  Although hi to @deori also :D

Haha..... no problem @desvlo chingu. I didnt even realise it. :)

• Like 6

Big group hug Stargazers!

today is jg’s 1000 post and I wonder what he is trying to express here? 

Singing and mike... related to je? By right he is supposed to be posting LL related but it’s a Monday and he looks good and everything.. 

shall we try to guess fellow stargazers? The meaning of his post?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Big group hug Stargazers!

today is jg’s 1000 post and I wonder what he is trying to express here? 

Singing and mike... related to je? By right he is supposed to be posting LL related but it’s a Monday and he looks good and everything.. 

shall we try to guess fellow stargazers? The meaning of his post?

Hi!

He tell us that his throat hurts because he sang  too much:

ctto

She translate all JG' s posts in english and articles related to him.

She is wonderful, I want to thank her  here for all she  do it  for us who do not know Korean language!

• Like 6