[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I hope King will be brave and take the first step. After all it’s been some time he stepped out of his past relationship and I don’t see why he couldn’t be with Queen now. Unless both of them are putting careers first which is not wrong too. Queen has had an awesome year with so many awards and projects. I look forward to King’s new show too.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

I hope King will be brave and take the first step. After all it’s been some time he stepped out of his past relationship and I don’t see why he couldn’t be with Queen now. Unless both of them are putting careers first which is not wrong too. Queen has had an awesome year with so many awards and projects. I look forward to King’s new show too.

We just have to keep being patient chinggu. I’d give it another year. It’s hard for all of us but public dating doesn’t seem to be the most ideal way for celebrity relationships. I’ll keep chanting and biding my time in the submarine :ph34r:

• Like 7

Hi shippers. It has been a while since I post anything here. With stagnant state of our otp and lack of crumbs lately make me focus more on the real world. There are many surprising news in th K entertainment world lately from confirmation of dating and scandals involving veterans (sadly so little of King n queen). New couples dating confirmation made me happy and a bit sad coz none of them matters if it is not our otp. Sometime I feel the public and netizen is not in favour of JE. I remembered when she broke up with her ex a lot of negative speculation was thrown to her saying she was two timing her ex and so on. Nobody /not much is said on Suzy express rebound fr her break up with LMH and a large age different with LDW. And I feel that it will be very hard for her to admit that she is in a relationship with someone especially with king. A lot is at stake with both their reputation and fans. However I still believe in them. I have to convince myself to be patient and pray that they are meant to be together. Maybe others admitting that they are dating now but for our OTP they will tell all that they are marrying each other. May God grant us this wish

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Glad to see you here. I think LJG took a step toward IU at  her concert in December, his gesture and IG message  said many things. Then depending on how IU  respond to him after the concert, if she wants to exceed the border of friendship or wants to maintain this level . In  his last interview he said how hard it was  for him last year, how much he suffered and  Jiu Jitsu helped him  to  overcome loneliness and depression. Unfortunately  for him she had a very busy fall with concerts and winter  filming  the new drama  and CF. and now both of them  are very busy .... probably  if it will be  a MLSHR season 2 situation will be different, they would have more time  to be together and attraction between them would materialize….and if there will not be a season 2 then maybe it will arise another chance if they're meant to be together. We just have to wait and see how things develop..

Remember the time...this is the reason I can't give up yet...I think that flame not fade yet

ctto

• Like 9

Why the pict is deleted? @glamlove123

Other ig acc already posted that

See the pict above? Joonu did that many times but no confirmation yet kkkk

Yes...agree with all of u,  we have to be patient

Well,  i will tjrow myself to the real world then

2 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Glad to see you here. I think LJG took a step toward IU at  her concert in December, his gesture and IG message  said many things. Then depending on how IU  respond to him after the concert, if she wants to exceed the border of friendship or wants to maintain this level

I agree with u that LJG took a big step last Dec. but some ppl feel that their rs is more like friendship. Don’t bash me. I really don’t know coz public dating can be scary. And yes the backlash from Suzy breaking up with lmh was much less than je’s breakup. I’d like to see our king and Queen one day announcing their happiness together too but yes it’s been a busy year for Queen. 

• Like 5

I agree with most that have been written above. That the flame is there, we need to be patient, public dating is scary for celebs (and esp so to our otp) etc. In addition, i think we need to read between the lines too (eg the songs), observe those near to our otp etc....

Let us keep believing in them until ...  :wub:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Haha...i thought the same thing too @saphire_D chingu. Havent found the pic that matches her gesture. 

The fingers on the face is somebody's favourite gesture during photo session. Definitely not JE post. That's why we could listen to some of them sniggering when she putt up the post. I want to believe that IU team knows about them and supported the couple.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, paulina79 said:

The fingers on the face is somebody's favourite gesture during photo session. Definitely not JE post. That's why we could listen to some of them sniggering when she putt up the post. I want to believe that IU team knows about them and supported the couple.

Ha ha ha... We have the same thought!! 

I thing people around them support joonu..... They often tease JE... Kkkk

Stargazers have group hug while their team have group of tease

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Ha ha ha... We have the same thought!! 

I thing people around them support joonu..... They often tease JE... Kkkk

Stargazers have group hug while their team have group of tease

Just like when she posted the KTV on her IG when they all sang For You. Lol. I think Chingus u all are right we should be patient and read between the lines. 

• Like 5

This gesture... 

U know... Queen also did the same

Odi? Seoul... Odii? Seoul... 

Ah.... I havent found that vid... It will be interesting to collage both vid

I have found it... Thanks to @glamlove123

@saphire_D... you have good memory!! I have forgotten about that JE’s vid. Haha... that was taken at her concert before Seoul. Cheongju? 3 dec 2017 if i am not mistaken.  Maybe you can suggest to other stargazers/shippers who knows how to collage vids. They too might have forgotten je’s vid just like me. How about nabillalaura?

• Like 4

On 3/10/2018 at 7:15 AM, saphire_D said:

Why i feel familiar with her gesture here... Kkkk

Like mirroring someone we KNOW

I also think it's familiar,  I noticed that since 2017, its expressions are identical . it's called convivial hahahaha

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Well it means a lot for me

Maybe my expectation is too high

But chinguyaa

Spoiler

1. Why did she post that? 

We have discussed THAT gesture before,  right? 

2. Tweety is a cute bird,  and she always been chased by the cat

So who is the cat? Remember queen posted about a cat at her window? When she had a holiday with her yoga teacher? 

3. Ah... I am too much... Mianhe