[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@caramelovers07 Hanna can't possibly attend the fan meeting, she will be hacked to pieces by fans.

I think she meant the drama on Monday.

KEKEKEKE~ *Bold words* Great point there @qwenli!!

6 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I want to like your post but I didn't because it's about this girl. I don't like her. And the stat it is so I-dont-want-to-say-it-because-i-dont-want-it-to-happen. I want JE in JG's fan meeting not her. Only JE. Sorry this attitude is so highschool, i just can't help it. 

No bother @freckledcontessa!! I don't like the idea either (if it just two of them, what the hell!!), hahaha! Just hoping that if there's, at least, another casts join his mini fan meeting, LJE will be also there for sure!! They just need another "reason" right to be not too obvious to meet each other. Hehehehe!!!

• Like 17

JE is doing some really strange things. I'm not sure what she's up to but doing it for reason other than promoting the last 2 episodes of SHR, would be silly, much as it appeals to the shippers' hearts.

Both of them will definitely be recognized for their acting after this and good things will follow. The last thing they should be doing, is to show the rest of the world they acted so well because they had really fallen in love with each other (although as a long time IU fan, i think they have and JKH is on his way to becoming history) 

A cooling period of a year or two would be good for all. I'm confident old JG will hold on, especially if JE catches on to video editing and playing video games...:blush:

• Like 23

Oh one other thing, apart from video editing, JG can teach JE how to swim. He surfs, so I'm assuming he's a good swimmer. She's hopeless. Just refer to her IG :) They can do it in the privacy of a swimming pool of a 5 star hotel because many of these hotels offer fitness club memberships, at exclusive prices of course. 

• Like 17

@MrKobegiant She doesn't swim? Hahaha... I didn't know about this.I saw a video on her IG of some people swimming, I thought she could as well. But now it makes sense why her most difficult scene to shoot was the first drowning one because she is afraid of water.
 I think LJG might know about this since she mentioned it in the IV where BH, LJK and KHN were there.

@qwenli Yup Hanna is VERY active on insta, I find some update or another from her end everyday. She recently posted a video of trees moving by as she was traveling and I dont think LJG liked that or another picture of hers with someone else so I don't really think he is giving any special attention to her.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

CwAngRAUAAAxYHo.jpg:large

So IU is having her concerts on Dec 3rd and 4th? Isn't LJG also on his tour during that time? :( So no chances of him attending her concert this time?

Awww, he has schedules on that days?? That's sad T_T. I was really looking forward to him possibly attendin IU's concert with other cast too...

• Like 14

Yes, interesting that he is having his fan meeting in Seoul on 3rd dec and she having her concert too. :)

It's good that both are busy at the same time! I am just amazed at their selection of dates. Lol. Wat happened if I want to see both of them? Lol

Their life path is so similar....to me :wub:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Oh one other thing, apart from video editing, JG can teach JE how to swim. He surfs, so I'm assuming he's a good swimmer. She's hopeless. Just refer to her IG :) They can do it in the privacy of a swimming pool of a 5 star hotel because many of these hotels offer fitness club memberships, at exclusive prices of course. 

I really like the swimming lesson idea. I remember there was this interview when JE was asked about filming the hardest act and she answered that the she is afraid of the water, JG was really listening and looked somewhat concern. The activity is so perfect. *giggles*

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

The announcement from IU's fan cafe is that on Sec 3 and 4 she will be holding her solo concert at the Olympic stadium. Title of the concert is "24 steps: 1, 2, 3,4"

Of all the numbers she chose to end it with 4. Hmmmmm.

• Like 20

A cooling period of a year or two would be good for all. I'm confident old JG will hold on, especially if JE catches on to video editing and playing video games.

This is why I said we are ready to give good advice to JG and JE. But the swimming and surfing lessons can be done in another country.LOL

• Like 14

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

GUYS!! Hanna updated her IG & LJG likes it:

Her caption is "See u soon".

Is that mean she will attend LJG's mini fans meeting???!!! Because I mean, why would Joon Gi likes her selfie picture, if it is not related with his work? He never likes Jieun selfie (that is not related with ML). Or is it because he (and other casts) can't meet her regularly because she lived in China? (Correct me if i wrong?)

Omo, either ways, hopefully, Jieun will join LJG mini fans meeting too!!

It's okay. Even if it is not related to work, I believe they are all friends after all. :) Also, is easier to do that with Hanna because she is not that famous compared to IU.

IU liked Jisoo's photo not related to Moon Lovers some time after the filming and I think is more because he is also not that famous in his country. Saying this because he even has admitted.

The most LJG can do is liking things related to Moon Lovers, and maybe maybe a photo of her new album. Other than that will be considered fishy after all those BTS.     

• Like 21

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Since you mentioned all those things they used to do with each other, I remembered presscon where they had to walk off the stage with KHN going in the other direction but what I noticed was LJG turned back and nearly reached out to help LJE but dropped his arm and faced ahead once he realized she was okay then the obvious arm hold even though KHN was standing right next to them. There are quite a few hints but it's mostly with his body language and eyes otherwise LJG seems more in control of himself in comparison to Nicky Wu who in my opinion seems very smitten. 

Ahhh I'm loving these comparisons with our OTP and the BBJX OTP! in their press con I noticed that LJG pulled out LJE's chair for her right away when they were all asked to sit down but he stopped midway and acted shy right after he realized what he was doing. Then at another point during the press con, he put his mic down and then proceeded to move LJE's mic closer to her so she can answer the next few questions but he didn't really need to do that bc her mic was already right there :wub: sigh it's the little things, so attentive to LJE 

PS: had to post this, his hands on her just comes naturally that even when getting instructions THEYRE STILL ON HER LIKE A MAGNET :w00t:

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Awww, he has schedules on that days?? That's sad T_T. I was really looking forward to him possibly attendin IU's concert with other cast too...

@MrKobegiant pointed out that he is free on 4th so maybe he might attend! :D I wasn't sure, I thought he had concerts lined up continuously so he might not be able to attend but that doesn't seem to be the case I think. I'm trying to find his asia tour dates, few days back I could see it everytime I opened insta but now I can't find it anywhere :sweatingbullets:

Oh also, does the Resident Evil movie have a premier in SK?

• Like 17

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

The announcement from IU's fan cafe is that on Sec 3 and 4 she will be holding her solo concert at the Olympic stadium. Title of the concert is "24 steps: 1, 2, 3,4"

I dun really understand the title, can @Gabi Bros help?

Don't know either. :lol: 

----------------------------------------

Talking about IU, I think she cut her hair herself but I like it. 

Spoiler

• Like 20