[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

So nice to see everyone being calm and rational while we continue to wait patiently for the good news. JG is working hard and the ratings are pretty consistent. Let’s continue to cheer him on and keep going with our chant - BBJX come true! Lawless Lawyer fighting! Hope the ratings reach 7% soon

Matured lot, aren’t we?:)

• Like 1

I'm actually happy he is doing well and maturing as an actor. The ability to do a bed scene is a sign of maturity and versatility. His job is an actor, he is supposed to act. No hard feelings. The only hard feeling was why the bed scene in mlshr was not explicit enough. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

OMG joongi looks happy like a child!! 

After a little bit gloomy on the ship,  now the queen captain takes over the wheel

And see.... Are they planning it? The moment.... They choose this day to give us surprise? My delulu

How he looks at queen pict is full of love.... Poke her cheek?  Kkkk

Thanks king and queen... The ship sails itself

• Like 5

yes the translation from my side also very bad @summer2017 chingu. but we can understand the gestures very clearly from him.. he is so happy! so  touch by the supports as its shows how beautiful heart the sender has.. who else.. the one he tries to touch her cheek.. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

someone sent food truck now...guys. yeay

Crumbs

It's cute how he's trying to be subtle putting other's photos up front, but with photos of JE's truck are 3 out of 5, he literally failed to hide his adoration toward her or he didn't even try to hide it. kekeke~ 

Uri OTP is daebak and full of :heart:. Crumbs are healthy for our :heart: .

• Like 8

14 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Is it really from Queen? Omg coz the translation is bad so I can only guess!

There are 2 food trucks i think. Black and white. The white is from Queen. Kkk... he looked happy...jumping and sort of touching Queen’s cheek. 

Ohh... i like the pic Queen used. MM, fr the last episode. 

Edit : sorry i made a mistake above. Both trucks were from Queen. One from Foodtainment and another from Softtruck. There is a # for LeeJiEun (in Hangul) and # lee joon gi in the IG post below. 

Edited by glamlove123
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sending a food truck is the South Korean way to show just how much appreciation you have for someone and to remind them that you are there to support them every step of the way! 

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/yoo-in-na-sends-food-truck-to-iu-on-set-of-scarlet-heart-ryeo/

what I meant is that the food trucks they sent ate support for each other!

Ladies, sorry for spamming but our thread is hot again! Keep up the good work and party together!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1