[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Thank you for letting us eating-a-whole-cake-smiley-emoticon.gif, our King!!!

You changed us from marvin.gifto got-my-mouth-full-eating-smiley-emoticon

saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif   for the continued success of My Ahjussi! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. My Ahjussi to be a hit or Jieun's role to be her breakout role, for her to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress.

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors.  

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

6. Success for Lawless Lawyer!

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

To all stargazers and Joongi, who are celebrating their birthdays in April,

birthday-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @glamlove123 For the hair stylist and the salon

But the stylist is still mistery kkkk

The band was cool!!  The drum voice,  wow

Spoiler

Spoiler

Merely coincidence? 

Thanks @glamlove123 and @summer2017 This is very touching moment,  how he appreciated his fans so much 

Thanks joongi.... You are really a REAL ACTOR. A LEGENDARY ACTOR

it is very rare for an actor has many capability (even Milla jo credited this) singing,  dancing,  action,  jiujitsu,  what else..... Has great sense of humor and handsome in one pack. 

LEGEND!! 

On 07/04/2018 at 1:38 PM, fatmeow said:

So glad JG is so relax and happy this time! And such a big crumb for us after a long drought...:love::love: waiting for a duet from our Queen and King!

My guess is that JG is in love. He screams his love in every corner.

• Like 2

On 08/04/2018 at 7:28 AM, paulina79 said:

He was really happy. He updated three times today. What made him so happy I wonder. 

Have you guys noticed that through out his concert last night he was dressed casually (mainly simple t-shirt, jeans and track pants).and no rings on his fingers. Compared to his previous concert/ fm attire. His accessories ysterday were a pair of stud earings and his gold mic plus his coloured glasses. B) . Has someone inspired him to be more relax:wub:

chingu, I also noticed that JG style was inspired by the style of the queen. King has changed a lot

• Like 3

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

He’s so sweet, crediting the names of his fans that came. Oppa u are awesome! I hope this year will be a great year for u and our ship. 

His inspiration was in whom? hahahahaha

2 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

chingu, I also noticed that JG style was inspired by the style of the queen. King has changed a lot

What can I say? The FM theme was about picnic. Usually people go to picnic dressed casually,  cosy,  especially if they  do sports exercises , as JG did  splits during  the cake cutting and demonstration of Jiu Jitsu. The question is why he chose this theme.  One answer is that he wanted to show he is  close to his  fans, he  is a man among men. Usually  go on a picnic with friends, is a unpretentious date, exercising, singing at the light a bonfire, share impressions in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere and a second answer would be because he wanted to show us that he is in a very good shape, see that his body is only fiber, I think he is in a constant struggle with himself, with his body, with his thoughts.

It would be nice if he had talked  with IU about FM theme.

ctto

• Like 6

@loljk17 a good explaination on our king's theme for his FM. Maybe he thinks that he needs to change his concept to be more open and closer to his fans that have supported him all these years. Frankly speaking I prefer him this way. To me in this way he seems more LJG the real man rather than LJG the actor. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

@loljk17 a good explaination on our king's theme for his FM. Maybe he thinks that he needs to change his concept to be more open and closer to his fans that have supported him all these years. Frankly speaking I prefer him this way. To me in this way he seems more LJG the real man rather than LJG the actor. 

Spoiler

Agree with you. I like JG in this way too but I think  it's very hard to know JG, at FM  we saw one side of his personality. I read a lot about him and I have not yet figured out who is JG, really is fascinating. Park Min Young  says  at The candy in my ears show  that  JG is a natural leader and  is very professional. LDH said during the filming of My girl that despite JG looks  sweet he  has a very manly behavior . In the army colleagues say about him that  he is very strict. Milla Jojovich said also he is a fierce man. Perhaps if he had not been a strong guy would not have lasted in his  field of more than 15 years since he  was on the black list of former government .  At  Healing camp  show JG said  that someone close  to him has betrayed his total trust  and stole a large sum of money and  he suffered greatly but no one knew or saw how much he suffering,  that time  he just looked much happier and more energetic. He is the kind of guy who has a great self-control to not let others see anything happening in his soul, for me it was a surprise to see him in tears last year at his  bday FM .

Perhaps by this FM wanted to show he will be more open, less strict and severe with himself in  the future. From what I read about him, he is  the kind of man who puts his whole soul into what he does,  devoted  body and soul and perhaps when encounter a failure is  devastated.  And in love, I  think when he's in love, just as he had complete trust in that friend who stole his money, just as  how he behaves in everything he does,  he give  everything unreservedly.  Perhaps in time, with maturity, he has learned to use the safety net.

• Like 7

Wow

ctto

Spoiler

I do not think they haven’t  discussed before his FM about this song.  It is clear for me  that they keep in touch. The fact that he chose this song when he knows  that many people want them to be a couple,  with this song put fuel to the fire, it looks like that he do not want to let this hope fade. Why?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Queen...please don't blame yourself.... 

Those who talked bad or ptotested your decision to take my mister project now are regretting.... You are excellent actress and a pro singer and song writter... 

Queen IU,  queen jieun.... You are jjang

You are a legend.. 

Both uri OTP are legend!! 

Thanks for hestia post!!  

I am smilling so wide..... 

Thanks for update glamlove!!!

@loljk17

Spoiler

Pray for the best thing happen inJoonu life, this year.... 

Please.... :D

Don’t worry Ji Eun-ssi, we support your decision!  My Mister proves to be a different kind of drama. You excel in it.

And we even support your decision (together with Lee Joon Gi-ssi) to have your voice included in Everyday With You bgm, that was sung by LJG during Joongi’s Day. That decision is jjangggg.....

• Like 6