[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 4/4/2018 at 10:24 PM, syirazz07 said:

i believe both of them might be working together in producing best song selections and music arrangements. Who knows! Besides, theres nothing wrong to ask best colleague to do that in the eyes of the public right. ? Go on.. give

@syirazz07 chingu, i guess you are on the right track. Delulu or not...

Best song selection : everyday with you. A song sang by Deulgukhwa which coincidentally is the same original singer for the song Dont Worry My Dear. 

Music arrangement: We can hear Queen IU’s voice in the bgm of Everyday With You. Kkk... she only sends her voice (no fireflies?)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Huge crumbs tonight. He must have been watching our discussion on deulgukhwa. delulu my friends. 

And my delulu said =

When he read our discussion he smiled and said = good job stargazers profiler,  you got joonu message. So this is a present for you

Kkkk.... Sorry... My fantasy is too much

It is just delulu... Please don't take it serious guys!! 

Not crossing the line,  right? Ups... 

7 hours ago, fatmeow said:

So glad JG is so relax and happy this time! And such a big crumb for us after a long drought...:love::love: waiting for a duet from our Queen and King!

King, how about at the next event? Splendor Family event in Japan?

-_-

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

And my delulu said =

When he read our discussion he smiled and said = good job stargazers profiler,  you got joonu message. So this is a present for you

Kkkk.... Sorry... My fantasy is too much

It is just delulu... Please don't take it serious guys!! 

Not crossing the line,  right? Ups... 

I was pleasantly surprised he picked this song when we were discussing it. And of songs in this world why this song? And why this title? So shall we celebrate until the next event?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@syirazz07 chingu, i guess you are on the right track. Delulu or not...

Best song selection : everyday with you. A song sang by Deulgukhwa which coincidentally is the same original singer for the song Dont Worry My Dear. 

Music arrangement: We can hear Queen IU’s voice in the bgm of Everyday With You. Kkk... she only sends her voice (no fireflies?)

thank you @glamlove123 chingu..thanks again for uploading the new updates . indeed we  can sense their collaborations from @actor_jg's ig himself... i can see  his voice also has better projection. and his song selections also has deep meaning to the listeners.. he got the booster spirit to perform 3 hours plus non stop.. omg he got it from where else.. right? 

Spoiler

instead of her voice as BGM in his birthday celebration . why i heard the sound of the drum very clear to my ears compared to his previous concert? well i might be wrong but the beat is  similar to me   ...(sorry for my delulu to the max) ekekek

to this

cedits to the ig owners:wub:

well to me it explained a lot of his studio teaser before ...big applause for the best collaboration tho the drum and her voice appearance is recorded.. but it's still the best crumbs party for us. Thank you king for being bold!! we love you two for being so kind to your fans. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@syirazz07 chingu

Spoiler

Do we have telepathy or what? Kkk... i was listening to Jim (the same above vid) abt 30 mins ago. 

Yes you are right the drum beat can clearly be distinguished from any other instrument. Thank you for pointing it out.

Yes, as you said bits of crumbs can be seen from his IG itself. Well, it is up to us to being delulu or not. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

He was really happy. He updated three times today. What made him so happy I wonder. 

Have you guys noticed that through out his concert last night he was dressed casually (mainly simple t-shirt, jeans and track pants).and no rings on his fingers. Compared to his previous concert/ fm attire. His accessories ysterday were a pair of stud earings and his gold mic plus his coloured glasses. B) . Has someone inspired him to be more relax:wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

He was really happy. He updated three times today. What made him so happy I wonder. 

Have you guys noticed that through out his concert last night he was dressed casually (mainly simple t-shirt, jeans and track pants).and no rings on his fingers. Compared to his previous concert/ fm attire. His accessories ysterday were a pair of stud earings and his gold mic plus his coloured glasses. B) . Has someone inspired him to be more relax:wub:

But he is more handsome,  IMO

The colour of his outfits,  the background of the stage,  mmmm it is so different with his other fm

And this.... Kind of ep 18 or 19? When he proposed haesoo.. 

Happy birthday oppa,  and may yoir wishes come true 

On 2/4/2018 at 4:47 AM, syirazz07 said:

@Guess Akita chingu.. sorry to interrupt here..referring to the above conversation,   i think our @glamlove123 chingu does not intend to disrespect our beloved actor Lee Jun Gi.  Both Lee Jun Gi and Lee Ji Eun are always our best priority and we always support them in this ship no matter what. In the mean time.. lets just forgive for any miss communication or words error that made by our chingu if u found it is offensive. U guys have better command in English, in fact better than me.  Therefore u guys should know better. 

I believe no stargazers here means harm or disrespect to our OTP. So far I don’t see any… We share the same objectives and the same thoughts. However the different might be only  the way we deliver our messages.  Lets just keep in mind. “people do make mistakes, Sometimes good people do make bad choices including choices of words. But that doesn’t mean they are bad chingu..i am not siding anybody. my point is  just to believe in our chingudeuls here, and of course to believe in our OTP. lets make this thread alive.. till the wedding bell is ringing.   

smile every body.. have a good monday.. waiting for more surprises from our OTP. 

"You can not leave me because you are my person" (Wang So to Hae Soo)

• Like 2

So  meaningful song… I was surprised that he chose this song  to the end of his concert  ... I think it's a message ... he changed the format of his  FM .... I think after  what  happened  last year he  has changed  himself also, what does not kill you makes you stronger, as a proverb says.

ctto

• Like 9

Actually i want to ask miss yejin

"who is the stylist for joongi day?

Spoiler

Welcome home stargazers/leelee shipper sunbaenim #bow bow

PS : if.. (my delulu) Dlwlrma "like" one of jg post,  we have to keep alive!!  Don't faint!!  :tongue: