[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Even on The night when Lee Joon Gi went to Lee Ji Eun’s Palette concert, the heart went frenzied. 

somehow just miss them. Just sharing this beautiful pic. How i wish the April Fool’s news is true indeed. No harm in hoping for the good news, right?

Note: concert was on the 10th Dec, 2017. Pic uploaded on the 11th. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

We must share the same spirit..thank you for sharing  the birthday meesages from our king to soompi.. "saegil chuka hamnida...soompiya..chukahaeyo!:wub: 

Before this, i never realise that Soompi is already in its 20th year. It started in 1998! 

And at min 0.12-0.13, we can see SeoHyun (that’s the right spelling? @ Woo Hee) followed by InNa. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

support our joonu by bring crumbs here... ^_^

our lawyer Bong is ready now for new actions 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/02/lee-joon-gi-shares-hes-preparing-new-character-first-look-upcoming-drama/

hidden message for real stargazers only

Reveal hidden contents

my friends....why  so serious today ..take it easy.

tumblr_inline_omk31bBlqM1tad2av_500.gif

Thanks for sharing the link chingu. It tells us about Lee Joon Gi’s jiujitsu session too. When i read soompi article, i will normally read the comments from other readers as well. The mention of other law dramas such as K2 and Suits makes me want to look up about them and maybe find a way or two in helping to support Lawless Lawyer even further. 

*sigh* Cant wait for My Mister this week. I can only watch it on Thurs when there is the sub. Fighting Ji Eun-ssi. And i hope the ratings goes up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Haha... me too. Even on The night when Lee Joon Gi went to Lee Ji Eun’s Palette concert, the heart went frenzied. 

My heart will accelerate when JE appears in the concert of JG. God bless it to happen.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 7:36 AM, syirazz07 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Omg!!! Its the favourite song in my ahjussi.. is that really her voice in the drama? Sounds really similar to hers. 

Chingus, I'm worried JHB started to like this post from IU on instagram after seven months . My concern that the confusion of 2017 was in April near the anniversary of JG  . Let us pray that nothing will disturb the plans of the king and the queen.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning chingu,

hope everyone is feeling positive today. To those watching My Mister tonight, enjoy it. Will there be anymore surprises from Ji An?

@e1b2j3 chingu, let us not worry and confuse.  :). That song is beautiful. She may really like it, what with Queen’s voice. Anyway, as you mentioned, may our prayers be answered. Take care chingu. 

• Like 4

The original singer and lyricist of Dont Worry My Dear, the song that Lee Joon Gi sang in his latest IG update. He did sing this song at his last concert in Seoul 2017 (but i dont know if he sang it at other venues. Pls correct me if i am wrong. )

Note: Lee Juk sang this song for the OST of the drama Reply 1988.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Glamlove123 tq for the update. JG really loves having a lot of emojis on his message. And the spectacles his wearing just remind me of someone who has almost the same eye piece.:blush:

Yes Paulina. Lots of emojis. I have seen the collage of specs making its round in IG. 

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spectacles.... Last time we talk about this

Spoiler

This moment seem similar with that day when we discussed about queen vid then queen posted that vid in her ig

Oh

Spoiler

it is just my delulu

Warning... Please don't take it seriously guys 

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D chingu, i dont know whether to ‘like’ or to ‘thank’ or to ‘laugh’ at your post. Everything is there. Kkkk...

Yes i feel u chingu..

Spoiler
4 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Spectacles.... Last time we talk about this

Hide contents
I is just my delulu

Warning... Please don't take it seriously guys 

:D ekekek im all ok with ur humor. 

The glasses! ekekek yes those looks almost the same to me as u said.but the funky vibes is there.. i believe both of them might be working together in producing best song selections and music arrangements. Who knows! Besides, theres nothing wrong to ask best colleague to do that in the eyes of the public right. ? Go on.. give us more more crumbs... please pyeha..:wub:

Spoiler

@summer2017 anyeong sunbae....glad to see u 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

. i believe both of them might be working together in producing best song selections and music arrangements. Who knows! Besides, theres nothing wrong to ask best colleague to do that in the eyes of the public right. ?

Chingu, i like your idea. Both are skilled in their areas. As friends, why can’t they help each other right? What a perfect combination. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1