[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D I'm clueless on the song. Thanks for informing chingu. The lyrics do convey love. 

Besides Windflower she also sang "Someday". The person who used the word was right in front of her. I just wish king update his ig decribing his feeling during the concert. 

Queen has a special smile plastered on her face tonight shy but happy. 

• Like 7

Wonderful day, I'm happy too!! Thank you for all the news!

it was an incredible atmosphere there,  she  sang 5 hours, 37 songs with  great excitement, dedication  and joy! From where so much power in such a small and frail body...

cr to owner

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Gosh... i can't still overcome myself with JG's pic of the day!! He looked so mermerised. Looked like any fanboy! with his boyish look. Please, please, let it be soon.... 

I notice that Sang Hyun manager carried a white bag with him when going back. A memento perhaps.

A good nite after all. Am happy!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

Despite being busy, so happy to see jg finally in je's concert.. Cant help but log in again hahaha..

Just making sure my account's still in soompi forums.. :tongue:

No kidding,... I ran here the minute I saw the video of him at the concert. Still delulu after all this time......

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Gosh... i can't still overcome myself with JG's pic of the day!! He looked so mermerised. Looked like any fanboy! with his boyish look. Please, please, let it be soon.... 

I notice that Sang Hyun manager carried a white bag with him when going back. A memento perhaps.

A good nite after all. Am happy!

yes, JG’s full of admiration image   is  anthology ... I did not expect he  participate to Iu's concert and  it happened, I’m amazed yet. I'm very glad! I'm glad that they are  in contact, that he faced all the gossip to see her on the stage. I hope that after the concert, the Scarlet team will have celebrate  the end of the IU’ s concert

• Like 6

Haii.. after a long time for being a silent reader.. i can't help myself to drop a comment in this group! I just see fancam when IU perform "twenty three" on her concert yesterday, do you all see the dance?? Thats so sexy! I wonder what JG think after see that performance. :D

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@loljk17. Looks like JG wants to stay on but .... kkkk.... He keeps on looking .... the concert hasn't finished or what? 

@glamlove123 chingu..the song (  meaning of you) was the last song and i think he was ushered to walk out earlier in order to  protect him from being ambushed  by the time it finished..ekekek

same opinion with @loljk17 chingu:D

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@loljk17. Looks like JG wants to stay on but .... kkkk.... He keeps on looking .... the concert hasn't finished or what? 

Sounds like Meaning of You which was listed as the last song on the concert's setlist.  He probably wanted to leave a tad bit earlier to avoid getting caught up in the after concert rush but he seemed reluctant to go  and wanted to keep watching JE sing. 

• Like 8

OMG OMG I'm uberly happy ><

Seeing Joongi's expression made me smile so wide. He looked happy and enjoying the moment.

Anyone knows exactly the time he left the venue? Seeing he came out to get in the car using the same exit as IU and there were already fans waiting, so maybe just maybe he left his seat early to get into backstage and yea the king and the queen reunited at the backstage >< (delulu to da max!). And IU got to meet future sis-in-law as well. keke~

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, vanilaz_w said:

Anyone knows exactly the time he left the venue? Seeing he came out to get in the car using the same exit as IU and there were already fans waiting, so maybe just maybe he left his seat early to get into backstage and yea the king and the queen reunited at the backstage >< (delulu to da max!). And IU got to meet future sis-in-law as well. keke~

Kkk... i like your delulu.

• Like 4

Hope you all enjoyed  eating-a-whole-cake-smiley-emoticon.gif  last night! satisfied-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif?1292792417Calling all JoonU shippers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of December 11, 2017)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

20/25 - 80% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

As it is said, PATIENCE is a virtue. So hold on tight and believe that in time, the reality about JoonU will be revealed.

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun at NJH's post-FM party, Joongi at EXO's concert, and Joongi, Hanna and NJH at Jieun's concert in Seoul hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

Edited by chi13lou
added HJH
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2