[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 11/13/2017 at 8:41 AM, paulina79 said:

@saphire_D you make my day. My long and dreary day of meetings seems brighter with ala Little Red Ridding Hood wore by JE. If a wolf is present on the stage then I'll be smilling the whole day.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:04 AM, glamlove123 said:

Which black outfit chingu?

Your eyes are sharp! Haha.... who has that bts?

@saphire_D, here's about the Red Riding Hood. Oh...so someone did make a fanart from that bts. How cute!

CONGRATULATIONS to Queen for getting the Best Female Artist fr MAMA 2017.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

To congratulate anyone who has won any award. 

Ohhhj...... U broke the code!! Of COURSE.... And hanteoo like the post!! Ke ke ke... Good job guardian angels,  we count on you

On 11/30/2017 at 10:37 PM, e1b2j3 said:

@ShaiKeun chingu  so far i see lovejgoneverylife who made the trolls. is there anybody else?  though she didnt bother my IG.. but i have reported her for disturbing my fellow stargazers ig. served her right ekek.. pls  dont get fall in her trap.. she just try to swayed us

Thank you chingu. Don’t worry, i will never be  a fly to her spider web. I am a Stargazer by heart and mind. Kekeke! 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 9:42 PM, e1b2j3 said:
M, deori said:

Guys, there will be a reunion with MLSHR cast on Melon Music Award. Yeay :lol: (IU - Kang Hanna - Hong Jonghyun)

Omo! Omo! This news excites me. There is a great possibility that King & Queen 

will meet eye to eye. Yeeey!  

• Like 6

So few hours later we should have party right? Omo King.... Why you have not update your IG?  Loosing your mobile phone which has IG in it? :anguished:

@ShaiKeun the pages will run faster for next hours ke ke ke 

Prepare! 

21 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

r stylist ig update

Hah remember whose stylist update  her ig with the same concept? Did they tease us? 

Oh ya, walking down the aisle, oops... the red carpet i mean. 

Btw, King’s black outfit matching with hers of black n red will simply be stunning!:wub: and now, she has so many rings in her collection. Kkkk...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Yes @deori wish someone translate what khanna said... I only catched "sarang" 

And queen outfit was black...!! Omo.... Mybdelulu saod they are feeding us guys!! 

Right,  hopefully soon there's a complete translation. 

Yes,  Queen outfit was black, .. :wub:

And her performance with TTN & Dear Name, she's wearing white gown, so beautiful like a bride ready to walk the aisle with the groom (imagining King & Queen) omoo :rolleyes::wub:

And I love the VCR of Through the Night. Recalls the memory of MLSHR vibes.

• Like 6