[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

think it will be next week, November 29, 2017.  But it is said that it will be held in 3 cities across Asia. Hoa Binh, Vietnam, Yokohama, Japan and the final  place is in Hongkong AsiaWorld-Expo Arena on Dec. 1.

So JE will not be attending MAMA but she will attend Melon Music Award on 20171202. The next day will be her concert. Wow, back to back event. 

10 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Don't forget the maxim ad. We should add the hair extension that had been wearing. And of course the colour of the clothing she wore during concert. All someone's favourite colours which is white, black, blue and red. Lately she had been wearing her favourite colour dark purple. And somebody had worn a purple shirt when he was away on job. Wouldn't that be obvious cluesB)

Kkkk... we should be making a list of his and hers :D  . Dark purple blouses at Epik High and Huh Gak concerts. Red at her Gwangju concert. Now, let us open up our eyes for her departure to HK, press conference and her HK concert. Not forgetting if there will be any ninja man around. :lol:

@e1b2j3 , welcome on board and thank you for your input. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Guys check out JG ig update. Something is troubling him. But the caption doesn't speak of problem. 

Really? 

I hope it is all about missing to hav time together... You know who is VERY BUSY recently... 

I guess in a few hours ahead we will have picts abt queen departure to hongkong. So he did it again,  flooding sns with him and her queen.... The power of online marketing :D

2 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Really? 

I hope it is all about missing to hav time together... You know who is VERY BUSY recently... 

I guess in a few hours ahead we will have picts abt queen departure to hongkong. So he did it again,  flooding sns with him and her queen.... The power of online marketing :D

I LOVE YOUR INTERPRETATION!!! So, we will market it? :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Really? 

I think the ocean represents JE who has to be oversea on job. Parted by sea but connected to the heart. Thus the symbol of heart. I remember prior to April storm both will be active on ig when they had activities either on the same day or not. I really hope that JE update her ig this week if not today. Then we have a party

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

I think the ocean represents JE who has to be oversea on job. Parted by sea but connected to the heart. Thus the symbol of heart. I remember prior to April storm both will be active on ig when they had activities either on the same day or not. I really hope that JE update her ig this week if not today. Then we have a party

Woah.... You get it.... So romantic

Actually i wish he is already in HK now :huh:

OMG @glamlove123 this is hillarious!! I can stop laughing.... And i wish soo much uri king and queen read this post

He feeding us.... Really!!  He know his fans are soo creative and loyal

Well,  i do not know wether this pict came from before or after ML,  the pattern of his shirt is so interesting.... Similar with the leaves from ML rain ceremony! Hahah

Spoiler

1 hour ago, aprilana said:

how very thoughtful and considerate ... deserve to be treated better

Both of them very great in fan service!! FATE OR COINCIDENCE

Hahaha! Not only that king is feeding us. You are feeding my happiness & delulu heart chingus specially @glamlove123 @saphire_D

15 hours ago, saphire_D said:
17 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Did you tag him?  Someone (stargazer) told me that there was big possibility king feeds us with all picts he posts. JG long time fan also told me that his fan called him "cctv". So seeing his reaction now i think he is responding the joonu collage pict,  mass attack and mv that stargazers shared *mydelulu

I did not tag King of  my delulu post in  IG. But it gives me an idea. Kekeke!

what is Gayo Daejun? 

• Like 5

Annyeong,

SBS is having Gayo Daejun on Christmas Day? Is this an annual event? And in the past it was held on the same day?

we are already on page 999!!!

JE will leave for HK this morning i guess. 

33 minutes ago, deori said:

And she is in red!

correction: she is in white, red and black (jacket). Wow, what a colour combo!! And i thought i saw a ring on her middle finger, left hand. CMIIMW. 

• Like 6