[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hi there chingus. I have been occupied with life and couldn't make it to mass attack last week despite of looking forward to very much. 

I just watched Hestia529's new video, which very awesome. Her videos always make my day. I hope you guys like it too. hehe~

• Like 12

4 hours ago, saphire_D said:

The hair style CMIIW... 

@rutch204 mianhe chingu... I watched the bts from japan dvd... From one of joonu shiper on IG... I 'll try my best to lurk there

@saphire_D thank you in advance chingu though not maybe soon but I'm gladly waiting for that BTS you'd said. I want to see IU's face of in love.:heart:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, rutch204 said:

@saphire_D thank you in advance chingu though not maybe soon but I'm gladly waiting for that BTS you'd said. I want to see IU's face of in love.:heart:

IMO the pegasus scene and back hug scene at the night festival are so natural,  what i saw was not HS and WS but joonu instead

This is the bts where hanteoo manager observed post shoot,  maybe it was just my delulu

Thanks to stargazer_joonu_ for the crumb

In behalf of all stargazers, both present and absent, I would like to greet our HMS JoonU Captain, @akinahana89 a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gifdrink-toast-smiley-emoticon.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to continue to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (26 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

happy birthday to our beloved captain @akinahana89 may ur birthday filled with joy, happiness and love.  great captain. we respect u a lot. 

@glamlove123chingu ,  love the calendar pic too.. :wub: 

chingu..may i see which thank you new mv that has JG and JE scenes on it? i ddnt know they had it once ..is that official?

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

chingu..may i see which thank you new mv that has JG and JE scenes on it? i ddnt know they had it once ..is that official?

Ohh...the new MV Thank You. That scene fr MLSHR is very very brief. Hae Soo was leaning her head on Wang So’s shoulder. It is on page 2. I needed to watch it a few times to finally realise the scene was there. Even screen capture it to make sure the scene is there. Haha... I only watch it on JG’s IG. I think it is also on VLive too. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

No, it is not my birthday, but i enjoyed it @aprilana :D

whose! birthday is it?? ... every one greeted lol! 

anyway, i found this FMV, don't know if you already saw it.. love the bgm  

cr: to the owner .... english lyrics below 

Just one word, 'I love you...'
Just one word...

[verse I]
The wind that brushes through you, brushes through me.
The sunlight that shines on me, shines on you.
You and I, in the same world, live in a different world.
I miss you so much, my heart hurts.
Without you, I'm pathetic.
The yearning I feel after waking up is like a flood after the rain.
I'm searching for you crazily.

[chorus]
Just one word, 'I love you'.
Just one word, 'Come back'.
The tears flow before I can speak, the words filled up my heart
I failed to catch you before I could just say one word.

[verse II]
The love that's bursting...
there's no place to hide it anymore.
Farewell is lazy, sending you away from me,
Because it's always delayed until tomorrow.
Although my clock stops and I know you're drifting farther away, I still wait.

[chorus]
Just one word, 'I love you'.
Just one word, 'Come back'.
The tears flow before I can speak, the words filled up my heart
I failed to catch you before I could just say one word.

[bridge]
The one thing that hurts more than being unable to say that one word,
is the fact that I never got to hear what I wanted from you.

Just one word telling me you loved me.
Just one word telling you were happy.
Regret and my lingering attachment is still here.
How could I forget you...even if you forget me?

• Like 7