[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 9/23/2017 at 8:12 PM, ShaiKeun said:

My heart stop  when I saw the guy enter the door.. ..Oh my JoonU! I thought it is our King! My delulu eyes! Hahaha! 

Haha... i thought i was the only one. Froze momentarily. Then laugh at myself for being too delulu. But on second thoughts from a far, at a glance the actor does resemble King. Then once you focus on him, it is no more King. Haha...

• Like 6

20 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I think I posted earlier this morning a translation of Secret Garden, I found this one I think its more accurate than the other video I posted a while, please enjoy the meaning. I really love it.. its not the answer of the guy as I thought but it seems an answer to the status of where really is JG in JE's heart(CMIIW).. happy :blush:

@silentjoonu. Yes, i think this sub is a better translation. Anyway, there is this line that says,  '....my pitiful heart....' , i also found another translation to be '....my humble heart....'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I'll be giving some insights about the latest MV tomorrow and I will also have a gift for JoonU tom just check out my fanfic.. Thanks Goodnight from my side of the world.

@silentjoonu....yes, would love to read your insight. Btw, would you be kind enough to share the link to your fanfic? :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, paulina79 said:

From what I've read the TTN2 mv will not be aired due to JE had to delete the song fr the album because of some legal issue and in respect to the death of the original singer daugther. The title is I was determined to forget you. How sad. 

Anyway I love all the songs fr the album especially secret garden and Everyday with you. These songs as if describing the status of their relationship now. Of course I'm being delulu:blush:

Can't wait for your fanfic

With a Determined Heart to Forget You by Kim Kwang-seok. Anyway, JE did sing the song at her fan meet. Basically it is about a man who tries hard to forget his girl but can't. He even wrote 'I love you' but erase the words later. The youtube link with sub >>

Yes, i like Secret Garden too.

Spoiler

• Like 9

It's sad that we won't be able to hear JE's version of With a Determined Heart to Forget You. With JE's voice, it would surely be very beautiful. Because of the last minute cancellation of this song, the release date of an actual album got postponed as well. And, our lovely JE kept saying sorry to the fans during her fanmeet today. :(

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@silentjoonu....yes, would love to read your insight. Btw, would you be kind enough to share the link to your fanfic? :)

I, too, would like to have a link. Thank you in advance. hehe.

Edited by vanilaz_w
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

With a Determined Heart to Forget You by Kim Kwang-seok. Anyway, JE did sing the song at her fan meet. Basically it is about a man who tries hard to forget his girl but can't. He even wrote 'I love you' but erase the words later. The youtube link with sub >>

It is unfortunate that we could not hear JE version of it. I read the english lyrics and listen to the melody, it will surely suits at her voice. Is there a vid during her FM? 

I like Secret Garden too. Her voice is so smooth that I played it over and over again. Delulu be like: King and Queen Secret Garden at MLSHR. 

Yesterday,  when I was listening to JE's songs and the OST of MLSHR while in a tread mill, I can't help not to smile at myself. How could I love these songs and some made me cry just listening to it and that! I could not even understand the lyrics? They made me eat my words when I told my sister way way back 2013 when she asked me to listen to one of JE songs, ( she is our queen shipper),"I told her that I will only like a song that  I can understand." I am such a jerk! Now, I know that music does not only mean that you understand the lyrics. And don't  listen to it thru your ears but  thru your heart.  Thank you my Queen by pointing it to me! 

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

It is unfortunate that we could not hear JE version of it. I read the english lyrics and listen to the melody, it will surely suits at her voice. Is there a vid during her FM? 

I like Secret Garden too. Her voice is so smooth that I played it over and over again. Delulu be like: King and Queen Secret Garden at MLSHR. 

Yesterday,  when I was listening to JE's songs and the OST of MLSHR while in a tread mill, I can't help not to smile at myself. How could I love these songs and some made me cry just listening to it and that! I could not even understand the lyrics? They made me eat my words when I told my sister way way back 2013 when she asked me to listen to one of JE songs, ( she is our queen shipper),"I told her that I will only like a song that  I can understand." I am such a jerk! Now, I know that music does not only mean that you understand the lyrics. And don't  listen to it thru your ears but  thru your heart.  Thank you my Queen by pointing it to me! 

I share your sentiment @ShaiKeun. I don't understand the lyrics either. I will only go through the translation at the early stage, then get the gist of it. Listening to Queen singing is such a joy, crystal clear voice. The emotions get into you.

• Like 7

Hope we get to be fed with a lot of crumbs this week!  hungry-kids.gif  

While waiting impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif, 

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. JoonGi to be safe from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. Jieun to achieve more success with her CB

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 41 pages to go! )

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

•  
  • Like 10

Annyeong chingu.... *wave*

I dont know how to insert IG posts (someone who knows please do) but just to share something. Recently a chingu did post an IG post of inpussa407. Ok, so this is about her latest IG video update posted 2 days ago of King and Queen with JE's Secret Garden song. And guess who like the vid? An actor who acted as one of the Criminal Minds staff.:D-_-  Can that be considered as crumb @chi13lou??

• Like 4

I'm so sorry guys I know I told you that I'll posting some insights about the Secret Garden MV last 9/24 (CMIIW) but my internet suddenly broke down for almost days, so the Fanfic I was writing was also publish just now. For those who are asking about my Fanfic I don't know how to post the link here. But its in Asianfanfic/ IU guesting in Criminal Minds.

Here's my point of view with the lyrics and MV of Secret Garden:

The birds that fly with the wind
They have no worries - FREEDOM

Into the beautiful sun - NEW DAY
They become a note - MUSIC/COMPOSITION OF MUSIC.

Like a diary written with a scented pencil
I hid my heart - TTN (CONFESSION/LOVE LETTER)

But there is a shoulder I can lean on

It won’t get wet even when it rains - SHE TRUST HIM, HE WAS THERE WHEN SHE NEEDED HIM MOST (REMINDS ME OF THEIR FAMOUS RAIN SCENE)

Forget the things of yesterday
Everyone gets things slightly wrong - DEFINITELY REMINDS OF HIS SITUATION AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS RELATIONSHIP.

There’s no such thing as a perfect person

Look at me, filled with mistakes and loneliness - SHE'S LIKE TELLING SOMEBODY TO LET GO OF WORRIES AGAIN A COINCEDENCE POP OUT MY MIND WHEN OUR KING DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AND AFTER THAT THE QUEEN POSTED A QUOTE THIS ONE PRETTY MUCH ALIKE W/ THAT SITUATION.

Feels like I’ve been born again
After I met you - THIS IS THE FEELING WHEN YOU LOVE AGAIN AND THAT LOVE MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON.

From the moment you accepted
My pitiful heart - SHE WAS BROKE BUT HE FILLED HER EMPTINESS WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS. THEY FINALLY ACCEPTED THAT THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.

Day by day, things will get better - IT'S REALLY GETTING BETTER (:wub:
Now that you’re watching over me
I must have strength, I must be happy
Like a flower that bloomed late - SHE LEARNED A LOT FROM HIM

Let’s eat lunch together
In that place that just opened - DATING

I need to buy new shampoo
How about a mint scent like the morning sky? - THIS IS LITERALLY SAYING THAT SHE HAS A NEW LIFE AND SHE LOVES IT, LIKE SHE'S ASKING HER BOYFRIEND THAT HEY WHAT SCENT SUITS ME WELL? AND THE WORD MORNING SKY IS LIKE PEACE OF MIND. 

I started to dream again
After I met you - PLANNING FOR THEIR FUTURE.

My pitiful heart - ANOTHER MESSAGE OF THIS COULD BE RELATIONSHIP,  A SERIOUS ONE.

Monday and Tuesday, even in the spring
Even in the winter, right when the sun is about to set - THIS MEANS WHAT EVER TIME IT IS, WHAT EVER DAY, SHE WANTS TO BE WITH THAT PERSON

Like a child holding a bird
Be happy, for me - THIS ONE CAN BE CONFUSING BECAUSE OF THE SEQUENCE OF HOW IT WAS WRITTEN BUT IT JUST LITERALLY SAYS BE HAPPY FOR MY FREEDOM/ FOR OUR FREEDOM.

Feels like I’ve been born again
After I met you
My pitiful heart

I started to dream again
After I met you
My pitiful heart

This was not written by her but she personally choose the songs and as a Lyricist she definitely has a purpose in choosing this song and it was connected to TTN video although it was only a video clip and a combination of the unaired MV w/c was because of a very serious reason that's why it wasn't released. But the thing is how was the video arrange since she is the producer of her own album all of its parts including the video editing has her own personal touch (I am not saying that I'm right this is my personal opinion only.) The big factor that the song was related to TTN is already a big clue.

TTN - confession/a love letter/an untold love/...

SG - Freedom

if you have other insights please free to add.. I'd love to read it... 

• Like 6

@silentjoonu chingu i always wait for ur fanfics... yass.. finally updated.

I always check it from this link

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277566/iu-criminal-minds-guesting-fanfic-leejieuniu-joonu-leejoongi

(please  correct me if i gave the wrong link ekek)

Sometimes i just google joonu fanfics..it will definately come up to ur fanfics with some other joonu authornim fanfics including siracusa authornim and some others. They are my vitamins.. u guys r awesome joonu fighters. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

@silentjoonu chingu i always wait for ur fanfics... yass.. finally updated.

I always check it from this link

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277566/iu-criminal-minds-guesting-fanfic-leejieuniu-joonu-leejoongi

(please  correct me if i gave the wrong link ekek)

Sometimes i just google joonu fanfics..it will definately come up to ur fanfics with some other joonu authornim fanfics including siracusa authornim and some others. They are my vitamins.. u guys r awesome joonu fighters. 

Thank you chinguya, I just qouted your post because I have problems in tagging,  yes it's correct, thanks for appreciating. Writing is one of my passion, it also allows me to see things in my own perception. The chapter I had publish today is somewhat a cliff hanger that will eventually help on the process of the next chapter, I hope it will not bore you because its so detailed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

chingu @glamlove123 did u mean this video?  liked by the actor below this??? :glasses:

Yes @syirazz07. Thanks. Kkkk...i don't know what to think of this. Is he pulling a HongJongYun? Anyway, to give this actor a benefit of doubt, he may

1. genuinely like inpussa's work

2. like JG's acting etc (since he sees him at location like...everyday), so he click 'like' without giving much thought.

3. be a JoonU shipper himself :huh:...kkkk

4. ...as for the other reasons, everyone can just fill them in.... :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

Like a diary written with a scented pencil
I hid my heart - TTN (CONFESSION/LOVE LETTER)

But there is a shoulder I can lean on

It won’t get wet even when it rains - SHE TRUST HIM, HE WAS THERE WHEN SHE NEEDED HIM MOST (REMINDS ME OF THEIR FAMOUS RAIN SCENE)

There’s no such thing as a perfect person

Look at me, filled with mistakes and loneliness - SHE'S LIKE TELLING SOMEBODY TO LET GO OF WORRIES AGAIN A COINCEDENCE POP OUT MY MIND WHEN OUR KING DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AND AFTER THAT THE QUEEN POSTED A QUOTE THIS ONE PRETTY MUCH ALIKE W/ THAT SITUATION.

This was not written by her but she personally choose the songs and as a Lyricist she definitely has a purpose in choosing this song and it was connected to TTN video although it was only a video clip and a combination of the unaired MV w/c was because of a very serious reason that's why it wasn't released. But the thing is how was the video arrange since she is the producer of her own album all of its parts including the video editing has her own personal touch (I am not saying that I'm right this is my personal opinion only.) The big factor that the song was related to TTN is already a big clue.

TTN - confession/a love letter/an untold love/...

SG - Freedom

if you have other insights please free to add.. I'd love to read it... 

Sorry to cut some of your message. Thank you for the insight @silentjoonu. Love it.

1. I notice the use of the word diary in both songs. As you said, it pertains to the heart or love. Such symbolism!

2. I like your interpretation of this. The rain scene.

3. I can't remember the question here but the quote....is it about 'don't be shy?'

• Like 4

3 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

Thank you chinguya, I just qouted your post because I have problems in tagging,  yes it's correct, thanks for appreciating. Writing is one of my passion, it also allows me to see things in my own perception. The chapter I had publish today is somewhat a cliff hanger that will eventually help on the process of the next chapter, I hope it will not bore you because its so detailed. 

Thanks for the link @syirazz07

@silentjoonu.... hahaha...the owner of the villa in Busan is a Stargazer!! May i know who is that??? :tongue:

• Like 5