[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

50 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Thank you unnie, hope that our OTP will not let us wait for another year.Group hug:blush:

I quoted ur lines " Hope that our OTP won't let us wait for another year".  :rolleyes:

That line really represents my shiper feeling (how I really wish my King and Queen become longlasting couple) :wub: 

Nah, today our King and Queen also updated at the same day again, we're blessed. ^^

Group Hug, Stargazers :heart::blush: 

• Like 11

Yea.. I agree with u chingu @deori  .  We should be happy righ now. Just enjoy crumbs in front of us with big smile. Its nothing serious for a group conversation to be over thought for. smile chingudeuls:). It happened all the time. In fact when this happen, it means the bond are actually stronger. See the bloom of sunbae dosaeng emerge in front of us right now. What a nice positive atmosphere we had…aww so sweet.Me too wanna joint Group hug..Stargazers..:heart::)

• Like 12

Anyeong!!!!

Wahhh.... i hope i'm not that late for the big hug.... HUG :heart:

The past few days were rather busy with family but once in a while, looked up for our OTP's MV (as suggested by chinggus here) and also the fanfic. Am wondering if our authornim in this thread will be updating their story soon.... do update ya.... :blush:

• Like 9

:wub:Tq for being active queen jieunie....guess what she never give up on her slime eekek..such a great determination person. Guys a story of queen slime's impact in my life. hmm.. previously I used to hate slime. Im a teacher, I used to warn hard even scold my pupils If caught them playing slime in my class. But now everything turns upside down. I see slime in different way, now I see slime with a SMILE?? ! I even stop being haters of slimers .. o my ghoshh what is happening to me?? The worst part is…. I even borrow their slime to taste how it feels to squash and squeeze it like our queen did. It feels good though:grin:…no wonder my pupils love it. I’ve been hypnotized too. OMG I should stop this ..:crazy:.:D

• Like 11

A new week has started -

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Next news we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,500 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(Joongi, please have pity on us and not let us wait till the 2nd anniversary.) eager-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Continued guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making ecisions. bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in IG and continue liking and commenting on each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. For everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Jieun to enhance her stamina and flexibility for yoga doing-yoga-smiley-emoticon.gifand future endeavors.

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. at-the-bar.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 18

Just finished watching Lee Hyori B&B ep11. What a revelation to me. Especially the conversation LH n JE had on the way back home. How LH really appriciate the present of JE to the show. She is God sent. She enriched both LH n LSS lives. And she is their "daughter" that they are proud of. The initial envy during the fan meeting turned to self revelation when LH realised that it is the time for JE's generation to lead the entertainment industry whereas her generation will their guidance. That's JE for you. Being her unassuming, akward self and unselfish action and humble wins many hearts and animals ( counting mimi, guana , mocca & the lost dog) . I do love JE. May God bless her and her future endevours.

• Like 18

Dear stargazers,

As the unofficial ship announcer, just wanted to remind you that HMS JoonU will be celebrating its 1st year anniversary on Sunday, October 1, 2017.

Any suggestions on how we should celebrate, aside from having a party on that day? (We will ask permission to hold the party.)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pinksaturdays said:

Not sure what happened to King's IG, but from what I can see he unfollowed around 20 accounts...such a big drop

Hi chingus!

And Yup, it was a major shock for me to notice that he unfollow some accounts, but whatever its his reason, let's just support him.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Dear stargazers,

As the unofficial ship announcer, just wanted to remind you that HMS JoonU will be celebrating its 1st year anniversary on Sunday, October 1, 2017.

Any suggestions on how we should celebrate, aside from having a party on that day? (We will ask permission to hold the party.)

Whoa, next month will be 1st anniv for JoonU shipper. :lol:

I'm not good in giving suggestion, hmm what about hand written letters?  Fan art? Or FMV?

Then, Will we post the project on JG and JE IG too?

Whatever idea I would be happy and support it :)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Dear stargazers,

Maybe we can re post the best comments or posting that made us all shipper so happy ,exciting, laughed so hard back then...I remember enjoyed so much  read all the pages when I found this forum...so I thought maybe we can make some noise(loud) again ...just a suggestion though :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, deori said:

Whoa, next month will be 1st anniv for JoonU shipper. :lol:

I'm not good in giving suggestion, hmm what about hand written letters?  Fan art? Or FMV?

Then, Will we post the project on JG and JE IG too?

Whatever idea I would be happy and support it :)

sounds good!

i'm more for fan art and FMW, more convenient for tagging purpose.

but i'm not creative and have no idea how to do it :joy:

ps: but is it ok to post this shipping thing in the midst of hurricane? 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Dear stargazers,

I would like to suggest that we have the whole day affair begins at 12.00 am KST 1 Oct until 11.59 pm KST. We keep this forum alive with continuous posting. Let our captain first to post than follow by other members who started this forum and have been silence for some time after the April storm. I miss some of them. And @chi13lou dear  the task of graphic post for the celebration.

• Like 4