[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, devina04 said:

I am just praying that something will be a good news....(positive thinking....positive thinking)...

1 hour ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi chingus!

Looks like our Queen is having fun and doing good as of this days. So do our king, but anyway, have guys notice it or is it just ne that we are TOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ quiet? Or we're just still recovering from the anniversary :flushed:?

Not that I'm complaining but, it gives me uneasy feeling that there might be is an unexpected news coming up and it will lead to major uproar or something... Or it's just me being paranoid? Sorry, gotta want this feeling out of my system

:lol:  Everything is just fiiiiinnnnneeee!  The noona-duels are just taking a break after the IG Mass Attack! They are probably bloated from all the crumbs from the anniversary celebration.

Don't you worry! They'll be back when they are hungry for crumbs again. Smile and delulu away!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :wub:

• Like 12

To avoid problems and restristions I would edit my previous commet. probably this would be my last time I commented in this thread to avoid problems with monitor and other people

Hi chingu @ BIvy_Sangre, please erase any negative feelings from your system, because sometimes bad things happen just by thinking it, we all came and gather together for a long journey since April fool. and remember no longer ago (almost 2 weeks ago) some of us were asking to something happen and it did happen our poor beloved  LJG got into a mess because of narrow minds people
Please now, we need to calm down because the process would be long too, he cannot go out with another scandal because it would cause him the death of his career, he needs to focus in his stuff, if he is dating someone else, he has to be very but extra but extra careful, because the media and dispath would behind his back like a hunting dogs....we just need to pray, hope and wish  that he is enough smart and clever to take the best decisions for his personal and professional life, because a wrong decision could end his beautiful and sucessful career
But now he needs to be silenced and extra careful because the media could get him in a wrong moment or event; in addition, all this caused him that this week his drama drop on rating too (I believe because for the break up event but happy ending for us jajajaj)

Hope this editing could meet members and monitor  expections.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

:lol:  Everything is just fiiiiinnnnneeee!  The noona-duels are just taking a break after the IG Mass Attack! They are probably bloated from all the crumbs from the anniversary celebration.

Don't you worry! They'll be back when they are hungry for crumbs again. Smile and delulu away!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :wub:

3 hours ago, latinsecret1 said:

Hi chingu @ BIvy_Sangre

Thanks for making me calm down  chingus... I'm not really thinking Negatively chingu @latinsecret1 and wasn't asking for another april fool fiasco and wasn't asking king to have relatipnship with queen already (If there really is),  I just wondering why our other chingus, expecially the noonas are so quiet. Sorry if you guys thought that's what I'm thinking.

And as for being too quiet, it's just.. Uhmmmm not really normal for me. As much as I want to elaborate why it's not normal, I will not tell you chingus. For me, being this so quiet kind of give me the "feeling" vibes. Anyway, just don't mind me... And hopefully, this is just a feeling and the same feeling that @silentjoonu felt last time.

Anyways, let's just continue or merry delulu lives. Hwaiting :)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Thanks for making me calm down  chingus... I'm not really thinking Negatively chingu @latinsecret1 and wasn't asking for another april fool fiasco and wasn't asking king to have relatipnship with queen already (If there really is),  I just wondering why our other chingus, expecially the noonas are so quiet. Sorry if you guys thought that's what I'm thinking.

And as for being too quiet, it's just.. Uhmmmm not really normal for me. As much as I want to elaborate why it's not normal, I will not tell you chingus. For me, being this so quiet kind of give me the "feeling" vibes. Anyway, just don't mind me... And hopefully, this is just a feeling and the same feeling that @silentjoonu felt last time.

Anyways, let's just continue or merry delulu lives. Hwaiting :)

Hello! 

First off, the others are just busy with their work. They are catching up with work that they had to push back a little for anniversary special celebration. :lol:  I get to post here because I happen to work at home so no biggie.  And mostly, when crumbs are rare, most stargazers just lurk and keep watch of this house.  So nothing much to it.

The ship is smooth sailing for once in a looooong time....so all is well and calm.

@latinsecret1  Annyeong! 

Spoiler

A gentle reminder that we all agreed not to talk about anyone outside of our OTP as we have been warned by one of the mods, and we certainly don't want you to be issued a warning. Kindly edit your post.

We have been blessed with so much love so let's concentrate on that, shall we?  Let's try to keep this house clean and well lit with love and respect.  Why be gloomy when there's so much reasons to smile & laugh? Chillax! Make a glass of iced lemonade and re-watch MLSHR. :blush:

Be happy.... that's what we do best! Delulu your day away chinggu-deul!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Don't let the bed bugs bite you! :heart:

• Like 12

Hello Chingus have been away after the mass attack, posting 3 times on Ig a day is no joke, it's tiring for me also. If u ever feel bored come look for me on Ig and enjoy my posts to brighten ur day! 

Also busy watching SoSoo Fmv, have a nice day! Credits to uploader.

• Like 11

@Blvy_Sangre why can't you be tag chingu? What I felt last time was merely not good, that's why I was really nervous I didn't know what will happen by that time but my gut feeling was really correct.. Then we were attack seriously after that. But we were able to cope that up, we were that cool. Calm down chingu, we have our own real lives remember? We might be quite because they are busy too and the fact that we are satisfied with what they gave us during the anniversary was enough to make us quite, look at the bright side chingu, its better be quite than having an earthquake and a tsunami afterwards, the sea is calm that make us sail slowly that we can enjoy every view we are passing by as I said and I will never change it this ship will SOON reach its DESTINYtion, (I really made the spelling that way). And this forum will be legendary and we are a part of it. We will see each other in Korea chingu, remember the BER months are here, remember I said in my first post here, I started shipping them during SAF awards and it was December. Be happy and see you soon chingu!:)

I'm off from work but I drop by from time to time to see how you guys are doing. I will be having my vacation this December for the preparation of my wedding, hope that the wedding gift for me is the confirmation I've been waiting for(delulu) hehehehe..

• Like 10

Annyeong yeorobun!! Have been meaning to come back after the MA and thank everyone for participating. Mianhe. RL was calling and TBH, these big projects take a huge toll on me. :lol:  Still, THANK YOU ALL VERY, VERY MUCH. Many of our accounts are back, and Joongi, JE and Hanna's participation at the end was such a priceless gift.

Anyway, it's awesome that everyone is feeling very good and staying calm and positive after the past week. We have a lot to look forward to in the coming months -- JE making another come back, her upcoming duet with Hyori and collaboration with Epik High. 

Just some general reminders to all yeorobun:)

Spoiler

Please/jebal, we need to keep all discussions on the thread focused on our OTP. Our thread (perhaps also the main thread) are monitored on all sides -- by antis and haters, because we remain an easy target to attack and ridicule on other platforms; and by Soompi, as they are aware we are being targeted and are trying in their way to help us avoid confrontations.  This isn't a rebuke or reprimand to anyone. Just a gentle reminder as our last incident occurred just recently. Let's take any concerns or worries we have to PM where it will be harder for outsiders to SS and attack us with our own words. Sucks royally, doesn't it?  :lol:  I know it's annoying that we are limited in our own house, but we can't control the actions of others and insist they be decent human beings. We can only be the best of ourselves, which is something I know everyone here is capable of.  

To my fellow Stargazers and Moon Lovers...F I G H T I N G!!!  :heart:

• Like 19

50 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

@Blvy_Sangre why can't you be tag chingu? What I felt last time was merely not good, that's why I was really nervous I didn't know what will happen by that time but my gut feeling was really correct.. Then we were attack seriously after that. But we were able to cope that up, we were that cool. Calm down chingu, we have our own real lives remember? We might be quite because they are busy too and the fact that we are satisfied with what they gave us during the anniversary was enough to make us quite, look at the bright side chingu, its better be quite than having an earthquake and a tsunami afterwards, the sea is calm that make us sail slowly that we can enjoy every view we are passing by as I said and I will never change it this ship will SOON reach its DESTINYtion, (I really made the spelling that way). And this forum will be legendary and we are a part of it. We will see each other in Korea chingu, remember the BER months are here, remember I said in my first post here, I started shipping them during SAF awards and it was December. Be happy and see you soon chingu!:)

I'm off from work but I drop by from time to time to see how you guys are doing. I will be having my vacation this December for the preparation of my wedding, hope that the wedding gift for me is the confirmation I've been waiting for(delulu) hehehehe..

19 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong yeorobun!! Have been meaning to come back after the MA and thank everyone for participating. Mianhe. RL was calling and TBH, these big projects take a huge toll on me. :lol:  Still, THANK YOU ALL VERY, VERY MUCH. Many of our accounts are back, and Joongi, JE and Hanna's participation at the end was such a priceless gift.

Anyway, it's awesome that everyone is feeling very good and staying calm and positive after the past week. We have a lot to look forward to in the coming months -- JE making another come back, her upcoming duet with Hyori and collaboration with Epik High. 

Just some general reminders to all yeorobun:)

Reveal hidden contents

Please/jebal, we need to keep all discussions on the thread focused on our OTP. Our thread (perhaps also the main thread) are monitored on all sides -- by antis and haters, because we remain an easy target to attack and ridicule on other platforms; and by Soompi, as they are aware we are being targeted and are trying in their way to help us avoid confrontations.  This isn't a rebuke or reprimand to anyone. Just a gentle reminder as our last incident occurred just recently. Let's take any concerns or worries we have to PM where it will be harder for outsiders to SS and attack us with our own words. Sucks royally, doesn't it?  :lol:  I know it's annoying that we are limited in our own house, but we can't control the actions of others and insist they be decent human beings. We can only be the best of ourselves, which is something I know everyone here is capable of.  

To my fellow Stargazers and Moon Lovers...F I G H T I N G!!!  :heart:

Thanks Chingu @silentjoonu... I'll keep that in mind and also to your reminder to @meahri_1.

Anyways, this is going to be my last post as of this days cauz I'll be busy to in our feasib and upcoming activities and quizes in school. Once again, thanks and hwaiting people :D!!

P.S. about tagging me, I wasn't able to solve the problem of my account. If you want me to tag but my name won't be tag, just put my name there. Anyway, I'll be checking the thread every break and free time in school and after studying. Love2s

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Thanks Chingu @silentjoonu... I'll keep that in mind and also to your reminder to @meahri_1.

Anyways, this is going to be my last post as of this days cauz I'll be busy to in our feasib and upcoming activities and quizes in school. Once again, thanks and hwaiting people :D!!

P.S. about tagging me, I wasn't able to solve the problem of my account. If you want me to tag but my name won't be tag, just put my name there. Anyway, I'll be checking the thread every break and free time in school and after studying. Love2s

Goodluck on your studies chingu, this is why this thread is special we don't care about the status we are free of labels. I'm a teacher your a student but we call each other as "Chingu" hope this thread will be bringing back that positive vibes soon, coz this thread should be a happy pill. Anyweiz me too our midterm exam will be soon, busy mode on.

Fighting!:lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

It's a teaser for an MV -- new version of 'Thank You'.

Thank you chingu for the info ^^

I just opened my smartphone and seeing JG updated his IG with that concert video, I'm curious what will He give on 6th sep, so it's a new MV. That sounds great :lol:

Btw, JE also updated her IG, it seems a spoiler for her surprise anniversary. I love her Flower Bookmark album (2014).  All the songs are my fav, eargasm for my ears :)

Our King and Queen give us a gift in September,  I'm happy and enthusiast too :lol: thank you so much King & Queen :wub: (psst, I just realised they updated their IG at the same day, hoho)

Late to share, but I'm happy our 9th Prince Wang Won also updated his IG with MLSHR flash back pic ^^

Spoiler

Guys,  our efforts in Mass Attack are noticed by MLSHR casts. They responded it by uploading flash back pics & video. We're blessed. They celebrated with us. Thank God.  :) (and thank you so much for all the member who worked hard preparing the anniversary project ^^)

Let's spread happiness and positive vibes for JoonU and for ourselves.  Keep sailing!  :)

• Like 16

6 hours ago, latinsecret1 said:

To avoid problems and restristions I would edit my previous commet. probably this would be my last time I commented in this thread to avoid problems with monitor and other people

Hope this editing could meet members and monitor  expections.

Hey.... even my post was edited by one of the mods. No hard feelings.  Even went to my old posts to see what i need to edit, voluntarily. And I took some time out so I could cool down.

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS THREAD AND OTHER PEOPLE.

We're only concerned for your own sake too. It's your account that will get flagged.

We get it. You want to vent out or even console another member, we get it. You want to express your thoughts, concerns and opinions, we get it. But things are getting better now. Let's not rekindle dying embers. Rules suck but follow them we must. No one is asking you to leave.

• Like 12

@latinsecret1 Yes. Please don't leave. We're a shipper thread and I promise you there's still a lot ahead of us in our future. LOL.  They can call us delulu all they want...and this we can do freely. Ship, ship, ship. We just have to take our concerns under cover because the spotlight is on us. That's all. We sincerely would hate for you to leave, especially when we're in a new phase of our journey. :wink:

We could make this a little fun and start speaking in code like our OTP does. :lol:

• Like 12