[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

ANNYEONG!!!!  GOOD MORNING!!! A BLESSED MORNING! A VERY LOVELY MORNING TO ALL!!! :lol:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER!

Our ship is quite battered but as @postnihilism said....it sails by itself!

Delusional? Crazy? Weirdos? No life? Well..... I say we're the happiest bunch of all those right now! :lol::lol:

Our OTP are also shipping themselves so what to do??? :wub:

Thank you to all the stargazers who worked so hard and unstopping. You're all so amazing and having troubles with your IG accounts has not stopped you guys at all. 

AMAZING STARGAZERS!!!  AMAZING JoonU COUPLE!

And all your efforts have been rewarded for EVERYONE to enjoy!

I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

p.s.

I am so flying to SK for their wedding!!!! :lol::wub::heart:

• Like 22

Annyeong,

A very big thank you to everyone involved in the anniversary celebration esp to those content writers, the pictures, fanart and the persons mobilising the event. It was my first experience participating and did i feel elated about it. Though i only recently jumped here, i feel belong. With responses coming from LJK and LJE.... :wub: Thank you once again.

• Like 14

10 hours ago, rutch204 said:

@xoxogkxoxo very well said chingu...A strong bond and love for couple are not depended to other people..People are their to make critics..and if you two believed, support and trust each other are not people's demand for only couple knows the status of their relationship..It's like You and Me Against the World...Love can move mountains..

dropped by at ex-ofc gf IG. her latest pic shows she is having dinner w her present drama cast. i'm happy if she is moving on...

• Like 11

1 hour ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

:lol:

@postnihilism:lol::lol::wub:

p.s.

I am so flying to SK for their wedding!!!! :lol::wub::heart:

Hold your horses chingu. King has to go through" mourning" period after the break up. Respect the situation.:blush:

Anyway ..... do you think they will hold their nuptial ceremony in SK. I would think somewhere out of SK eg. Italy or Hawaii :heart:

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Hold your horses chingu. King has to go through" mourning" period after the break up. Respect the situation.:blush:

Anyway ..... do you think they will hold their nuptial ceremony in SK. I would think somewhere out of SK eg. Italy or Hawaii :heart:

Hahaha! I was not thinking when i commented it! This Moon Lover fever is the culprit.  And they have to fall in-love with each other first. I am so an Illusional dreamer. But hey, to dteam is free! So, I am  grabbing it! Lol

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

What situation? :rolleyes: I've moved on.  I'm selfish..sue me! :rolleyes::lol:

I am delulu through and through.... don't hold my horses back! I am so flying! :lol:

@ShaiKeun  I will see you there sweetie!!!! :heart:

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

What situation? :rolleyes: I've moved on.  I'm selfish..sue me! :rolleyes::lol:

I am delulu through and through.... don't hold my horses back! I am so flying! :lol:

@ShaiKeun  I will see you there sweetie!!!! :heart:

See you chingu! I have to bring lots of hankies, i wll cry of happiness am sure. Hahaha! 

• Like 12

Annyeong, chingudeul!

What a celebration we had yesterday with JG's post (liked by our very own JE and our Seon Deok hehe), the cute emoji conversation between JG-JE *yes we know we'll never be able to catch up with you two when you two are zoning out in your own universe like this lol* and Hanna's pretty post (liked by JG and JE). Anyway, soompi posted an article as well: https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/29/lee-joon-gi-celebrates-1st-anniversary-scarlet-heart-goryeo-premiere/

And also a couple of Korean media articles on JG's IG post (links under the spoiler)... thank you, JG, for appreciating fans' love for this drama! after a year it's still very much loved and missed and longed by a lot of fans. It's such a huge achievement! For everybody who has been a fighter with the 'mass attack' and got their IG account taken down, cheer up, your effort isn't in vain! thank you... thank you!

Please continue cheering up for JG's Criminal Minds and go check JE's new instastory if you haven't ... her voice is so lovely.

And... count me in whenever JoonU's wedding bells are ringing hahahaha *dreaming is free... as long as it doesn't harm anybody else hehe*

Have a nice Wednesday! :wub:

tumblr_ondqns2xzR1qc2kb9o4_r1_540.gif