[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Annyeong!!! It looks like we'll be sticking with the original schedule for North America since it's already been communicated to everyone. Mianhe! Many sincere apologies to our NA, East Coast chingudeul regarding the time of the 3rd post. Just post when you can. It shouldn't make too much of a difference since we're posting in waves.

So just a reminder that APAC post times are coming up. The first one highlighted below is 6pm KST...just a little more than 1.5 hours away. :heart:

Please use posts ONE, TWO and THREE above.

Legend: NA: North America  /  EMEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand

Sunday, August 27:
Post ONE – 9:00am KST, NA
Post TWO – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post THREE – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post ONE – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post TWO – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post THREE – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ

Monday, August 28:
Post FOUR – 9:00am KST, NA
Post FIVE – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post SIX – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post FOUR – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post FIVE – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post SIX – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ

Tuesday, August 29:
Post SEVEN – 9:00am KST
Post EIGHT – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post NINE – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post SEVEN – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post EIGHT – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post NINE – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ

• Like 11

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING FOR NUMBER ONE. WE WILL CORRECT THE OTHERS SOON AFTER.

MEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand  WAVE FOR POST ONE STARTS NOW.

We are using the same post as the first post wave as started by @meahri_1

Spoiler

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Done. Please like the posts tagged in the actors walls! 

Done liking too... thank you for all who joined the Mass Post. APAC wave 1 done, be prepared for the second and third.

• Like 11

MEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand  WAVE  FOR POST TWO STARTS AT 9PM KST. IN 20 MINUTES FROM NOW

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING link that @meahri_1 had post before :

Spoiler

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

• Like 14

MEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand  WAVE  FOR POST THREE STARTS AT 12PM KST. IN 60 MINUTES FROM NOW

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING link that @meahri_1 had post before :

Spoiler

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATION, WITH THIS WE HAVE DONE OUR FIRST BATCH OF MASS WAVE. *BOW* , TWO MORE DAYS TO GO !

• Like 9

One day to go till the 1st Anniversary of MLSHR!!! floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and spread the love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(JoonGi, I know that it's still 61 pages till we reach 999 but we are already dizzy from the rollercoaster ride!) dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif not-available.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifto make the decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  that will make him truly happy! good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds detective-smiley-emoticon.gifdespite  smiley-with-bomb.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Have a great week!

• Like 20

NA - NORTH AMERICA:   WAVE  FOR POST FOUR STARTS AT 9AM KST, ABOUT 60 MINUTES FROM NOW.  PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING:

Spoiler

FOUR: I ONLY SEE YOU

IMG_5406-L.jpg

I ONLY SEE YOU
So: Like the planets circling the sun, my world revolves around you. I love you completely, the only way my heart knows how.
Soo: I thought I loved another, but everything about you drew me in. I pushed away, but still gravitated towards you. I couldn't stop myself from falling for you, even if I tried.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

Remember: (1) Picture: don't make it square (2) don't forget to tag 6 people: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta

• Like 11

Annyeong...good morning...

Hope everyone is on high waves celebrating the anniversary...:blush:

I made myself a new IG account yesterday for the anniversary purpose. had successfully uploaded two photos (1 and 3; not avail online for 2). But to my horror, i could not find the account again when trying to log-in later. haishh....dont know what went wrong. Was feeling good already after getting 2 likes for a post...haha.... anyway, not to be deterred, will make another account today.... hwaiting!! :D

Take care everyone.

• Like 8

NA - NORTH AMERICA:   WAVE  FOR POST FIVE STARTS AT 12PM KST (8PM PST / 11PM EST), ABOUT 60 MINUTES FROM NOW.  PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING:

Spoiler

FIVE: SACRIFICE

IMG_5405-L.jpg

SACRIFICE -- That’s what you do for someone you love – you risk everything for whatever they need.
So drinks poison to save Soo, and tells her to flee. But she stays instead, screaming for someone to save him. Even imprisoned and tortured for poisoning the prince, her only concern is for him.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

Remember: (1) don't forget to tag 6 people: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta . (2) post it at 12 pm KST (or you can post it later). (3) don't forget to like each other post

• Like 7