[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Good Day Stargazers, at last our ship arrived at nearest island...we're ready to sail again to next destination ^^ and the journey will be as smooth as we hope, but we still need cautious for things what we may face again.

I am really happy that our ship can sail again. I hope it will sail again beautifully. I don't mind if the journey will be slow as long as the journey will be smooth. By The Way I really feel inspired & encouraged by @NoonaE post "Let Them Judge You" as it kinda fit my real life situation  at my workplace where people always talk bad about me behind me but I front me they are like super duper good to me & try to bring me down by finding my mistakes in whatever I do. In fact I didn't try to harm them or disturb them. I knew what they do or talk about me but I always tend to ignore it and act as nothing happen but actually it kinda hard but I am holding on. But everytime I go in this forums or enjoying my KPOP or K Dramas stuff I feel better & forget my problems.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, silentjoonu said:

Remember when I quickly drop by after my stressful day I said I have a feeling that something good will happen, I just feel it that time but not knowing what good event is it. Now as I take my break, my heart was pumping so hard, and now I have a gut feeling that we are about to reach our destination, but it will be a tough one. I hope this will be good.

I am sorry chinggu-yah... I don't really want it too happen in any near time. Because the scary knetz world... I really want uri king n queen safe n out of their evil judgmental eyes. I even prefer I as stargazer be their shield n scape goat than them being called cheaters by the knetz. So yeah not too soon n not too long let's just be patience and enjoy the ride. If it is meant to be it will be. 

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I am sorry chinggu-yah... I don't really want it too happen in any near time. Because the scary knetz world... I really want uri king n queen safe n out of their evil judgmental eyes. I even prefer I as stargazer be their shield n scape goat than them being called cheaters by the knetz. So yeah not too soon n not too long let's just be patience and enjoy the ride. If it is meant to be it will be. 

yes chingu that's why we are silent even we are bashed outside, but I just don't know why my heart started beating fast I don't want to rush either that's what we've been doing right? As I said chingu we just have to observed, what I shared a while ago is something I cannot explain, why do I feel something will come and I feel it coming but not too soon. That's why I said it should be good. I just share my gut feeling.

Well I think its just me, I was too happy yesterday that I can't sleep at night because something good also happened in my work, so today I don't know what made me nervous at some point.. Well you are all correct let us enjoy.

• Like 12

speaker phone leafCalling all MLSHR fans!!!

In celebration of MLSHR's 1st ANNIVERSARY on Tuesday, August 29, we are inviting all of you to join us for a 3-day social media posting event!

Instructions -

Spoiler

INSTRUCTIONS

WE WILL BE CELEBRATING THE MLSHR ANNIVERSARY BY POSTING DRAMA SPECIFIC IMAGES AND CAPTIONS FOR THREE DAYS FROM AUGUST 27 TO AUGUST 29, THREE TIMES THROUGHOUT EACH DAY TOTALING 9 POSTS (SEE ATTACHED SCHEDULE).

WE WILL PRIMARILY BE TARGETING INSTAGRAM, BUT WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ADAPT THESE POSTS TO TWITTER, FACEBOOK, OR TUMBLR,

IF YOU'RE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THE TIMELINE, THEN  PLEASE UPLOAD THE THREE SCHEDULED POSTS FOR THAT DAY, WHEN YOU CAN. (I.E. POSTS 1-3 ARE SUNDAY, 8/27; POSTS 4-6 ARE MONDAY, 8/28 AND FINALLY, POSTS 7-9, ON TUESDAY, 8/29)

HERE ARE BASIC INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW AS YOU POST:

DETERMINE YOUR POSTING TIME BASED ON YOUR LOCATION - NORTH AMERICA, ASIA-PACIFIC, EUROPE/MIDDLE-EAST/AFRICA, AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND
AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME,
UPLOAD THE APPROPRIATE IMAGE, RESIZING SO THE IMAGE IS NOT SQUARE
COPY AND PASTE THE SPECIFIC CAPTION PER THE SCHEDULE WE PROVIDED
COPY AND PASTE THE SIX TAGS WE PROVIDED
AND IF APPLICABLE, SET YOUR POST TO ALSO UPLOAD TO FB, TWITTER AND TUMBLR
DON'T FORGET YOU NEED TO POST 3 TIMES EACH DAY, FOR 3 DAYS.

WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOU PARTICIPATION IN THIS MLSHR  ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!

THANK YOU!!!

Mass Attack Schedule -

Spoiler

MLSHR Anniversary - Mass Attack Schedule:

Legend: NA: North America  /  EMEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand

Sunday, August 27:
Post ONE – 9:00am KST, NA
Post TWO – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post THREE – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post ONE – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post TWO – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post THREE – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA /ANZ

Monday, August 28:
Post FOUR – 9:00am KST, NA
Post FIVE – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post SIX – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post FOUR – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post FIVE – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post SIX – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ

Tuesday, August 29:
Post SEVEN – 9:00am KST, NA
Post EIGHT – 12:00pm KST, NA
Post NINE – 3:00pm KST, NA
Post SEVEN – 6:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post EIGHT – 9:00pm KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ
Post NINE – 12:00am KST, APAC/EMEA/ANZ

Tags -

Spoiler

Tags:
@actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta

Captions -

Spoiler

Captions
ONE: THE ECLIPSE
The sun and moon, always chasing, yet forever missing one another, finally cross paths. Like the fated and star-crossed lovers that they are, they find themselves in the same place and time, and to our eyes, they inhabit the same sky and become one.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#달의_연인-보보경심_려 #달의戀人-步步驚心 麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers #mlshr #scarletheart @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @queen_j.y.p @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

TWO: OUR FIRST MEETING
Haesoo: I was frozen as you thundered towards me, but was soon flailing to stay upright. You literally swept me off my feet. We were strangers, staring at one another with unseeing eyes.
Wang So: I had no idea at the time of your importance. It wasn't love at first sight, but each time I saw you, I gradually knew -- you were someone hard to forget.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#달의_연인-보보경심_려 #달의戀人-步步驚心 麗 #言霊 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers #mlshr #scarletheart @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @queen_j.y.p @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

THREE: AND SO IT BEGINS
Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became forever connected, like the best of friends. None of us is perfect. We all make mistakes. But those who stay despite those imperfections are true soulmates. This was our starting point, where the string of our fate unraveled toward what you call love.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#달의_연인-보보경심_려 #달의戀人-步步驚心 麗 #言霊 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers #mlshr #scarletheart @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @queen_j.y.p @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

FOUR: I ONLY SEE YOU
So: How quickly did I fall? Like the planets circling the sun, my world now revolves around you. I have no shame nor regret, and will never apologize for loving you fully and completely, the way only my heart knows how.
Soo: I thought I loved another, but your smile, laughter, voice... everything about you drew me in like the moon draws the tide. I pushed you away, but still gravitated towards you. I couldn't stop myself from falling for you even if i tried.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

FIVE: SACRIFICE
Love often involves sacrifice. When you really care about someone, their well-being matters more than yours. That’s what you do for someone you love – you risk everything for whatever they need.
Haesoo: Your Highness! Your highness! What happened to you? Please, someone help me!!
Wang So: Quiet. Be quiet...
Haesoo: What?
Wang So: You can't be here... go...
Instead, she stayed, screaming for someone to save him. Even as she was imprisoned and tortured for poisoning the prince, her only concern was for him.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#달의_연인-보보경심_려 #달의戀人-步步驚心 麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers #mlshr #scarletheart @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @queen_j.y.p @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

SIX: ENTWINED
As the days progressed, and the seasons passed, our feelings were like roots that grew underground towards each other. And when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches, we found that we were one tree and not two.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

SEVEN: OBSTACLES
Love isn’t supposed to be easy. It’s supposed to be worth it. It isn't always perfect and it isn't a fairytale. Facing challenges, fighting to be together and never letting go. Love is hard work. But most of all, love is realizing that every hour, minute, and second was worth all the effort. Because we overcame the challenges together.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

EIGHT: ENDING SCENE
The truth unfolds, the story is told -- crying eyes, hidden lies, hurtful words. Goodbye. Is that what we ended up saying to each other?
When it's time for destined souls to meet, there's nothing on earth that can prevent it. Even though we said our goodbyes, know that we met before, and that we will meet again.

Wang So: If we are not from the same world I will find you... my Soo yah.
Haesoo: If you promise to stay Wangjangnim, I promise to never leave.
I choose you. In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, we will find each other and I will always choose you.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

NINE: THE GREATEST GIFT
Your love makes all the important things possible. It gives me faith that we can overcome anything together, and hope that my glass is always half full, instead of half empty. These gifts are priceless in value and immeasurable in their magnitude. In the simplest terms, the greatest gift I have ever received is you.
Of the three that you give to me – faith, hope and love – the greatest of these is love

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

Pictures to follow and be posted by @meahri_1

• Like 17

Annyeong, my chingudeul!! Here are the pictures that were made by our stargazing friends. In IG, especially for pics 1 and 2, please don't forget to resize the image so it's not square and has a 4:5 ratio.  Thank you!!

PLEASE NOTE:  Our 9th image will be coming the morning of 8/29. Please stay tuned and wait for it:wub:

Spoiler

POSTS 1 THROUGH 9

ONE: THE ECLIPSE

IMG_5411-360x450.jpg

TWO: OUR FIRST MEETING

IMG_5410-360x450.jpg

THREE: AND SO IT BEGINS

IMG_5407-L.jpg

FOUR: I ONLY SEE YOU

IMG_5406-L.jpg

FIVE: SACRIFICE

IMG_5405-L.jpg

SIX: ENTWINED

IMG_5404-L.jpg

SEVEN: OBSTACLES

IMG_5409-L.jpg

EIGHT: ENDING SCENE

IMG_5408-L.jpg

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, aprilana said:

oh dear be positive ... everything will be ok in the end ... fingers crossed

It's not about that, i read something that makes me worried.

Spoiler

Just read the twitter and its not pretty

• Like 5

Well this is my second post so here is what I'm going to say... In regards to Jeon hye bin I don't agree with people who were posting malicious comments on her Instagram page, its totally unacceptable ....However , i think this girl is an attention  seeker... why did she all of a sudden start following IU and posting slime videos for when everyone knows IU is into that and that IU and Lee Joon Gi have been linked in the past and have a huge following... I believe she was doing this after they had already broken up to try to get some reaction from Lee Joon Gi.. and one more thing how can they blame some crazy's fans' comments as the reason for their break up??  I for one I don't think if they were that strong they would break up for that...some people need to stop blaming shippers for their break up they were just not meant to be....

Edited by xoxogkxoxo
  • Like 12

33 minutes ago, devina04 said:

It's not about that, i read something that makes me worried.

Reveal hidden contents

Just read the twitter and its not pretty

Did the paparazi do something again to US or to the King and/ or Queen? If he/she/THEY do something bad about them, then they've GONE TOO FAR!

I don't give a DAMN if they reck havoc to our thread or to me or to us, but to target them, well, they are really testing my patience.

Would somebody CALM ME DOWN! LITERALLY!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, xoxogkxoxo said:

Well this is my second post so here is what I'm going to say... In regards to Jeon hye bin I don't agree with people who were posting malicious comments on her Instagram page, its totally unacceptable ....However , i think this girl is an attention  seeker... why did she all of a sudden  start following IU and posting slime videos for when everyone know IU is into that and that IU and Lee Joon Gi have been linked in the past and have a huge following... I believe she was doing this after they had already broken up to try to get some reaction from Lee Joon Gi.. and one more thing how can they blame some crazy's fans' comments as the reason for their break up??  I for one I don't think if they were that strong they would break up for that...some people need to stop blaming shippers for their break up they were just not meant to be....

Like what I said before, let's just ignore them and avoid the TABOO, cauz if we keep venturing to that, they will keep pointing fingers at us (though it's been already done) and find something here in thread, SCREENSHOT one of our post, CROP IT and make another TWIST to make us the prime suspect.

As for them to blame us... Well, LET THEM cauz even though how many times we'll say that we're innocent, they still point us. Let's just ignore them and go on with life.

P.S. I also observe the same thing as yours and I have a theory about it too, but I can't post my theos cauz, paparazzi is on our tails.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@chi13lou I hope I don't get the anniversary  time of posting wrong! Tags mean picture tags right? Like tagging the person on IG right

yes ^^ 

9 minutes ago, devina04 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The netizen***

Just stop reading her contents... let's just focus on our most loved drama anniversary Mass Post :)

11 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Did the paparazi do something again to US or to the King and/ or Queen? If he/she/THEY do something bad about them, then they've GONE TOO FAR!

I don't give a DAMN if they reck havoc to our thread or to me or to us, but to target them, well, they are really testing my patience.

Would somebody CALM ME DOWN! LITERALLY!

Calm Down :) everything will be okay, don't over thinking it. What ever happened if it is meant to be it will be. Just hang on tight and wish for the best for everyone especially uri king and queen

• Like 13