[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

56 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

Can't believe this ship is still causing flamewars in the year of our lord 2017. What kind of netizen relevancy! When will your OTPs!!1!!!!1

(This whole thing has become a comedy, ergo I'm treating it with the seriousness it deserves.)

Anyway. There's a private Soompi group currently being run by some peeps here. PM me about it, I guess.

Me too (2x)! I want to join the private chat too... Plssss...

well said @silentjoonu, @NoonaE, and @caramelovers75 chingus. Those speeches deserves a standing ovation and a round of applause. Anyways, let's just ignore that Netizentown person. Let him/her do his/her thing. There will be a day that she/he will have a taste of his/her own medicine. 

Trust me, it works evertime.

Oh, and one more thing, I have suggestion to where will have our own private chat. How about that?

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, korica said:

Приветствую вас, мои хорошие друзья и коллеги.

Я, весенний цветок, который выполз из-под снега и хочу присоединиться к тебе.)) Был с тобой с самого начала и поддерживал нашу любимую пару когда-либо, но не решался писать здесь из-за моего плохого английского. Он не поправляется))), :rolleyes:но я надеюсь, что переводчик не исказит мою мысль. Я хочу сказать, что никогда не теряю надежды и приветствую наших дорогих от всего сердца. Хочу, чтобы они были счастливы!! Удивительно, но за такое долгое время мы становимся все более и более. Это означает, что мы выбрали правильный путь. И химия и притяжение между ними не только слепые, чтобы заметить!

И вся счастливая годовщина нашей любимой драмы:heart:

Sorry, who are you @korica can't you write it in english as far as I know this forum is an international forum, can you state it in a way we can understand you so that we will be able to communicate better. Sorry for questioning your appearance here. I just find it weird.

• Like 7

Why lurkers are starting some fights when we never caused any harm to anybody. I am extremly sad right now with things that are happening. No one from this forum never done things that we're are blamed for.. Someone must be really bored with his/hers current life. Why we are blamed for things that some other people are doing and we cannot control that, even if we try. Yes, we are shipping JE and JG, but all of us, even if they will not be together in the end, will support their choices and individual activities. 

Chingus, if you decide to go underground, please count me in. I would love to talk with you, without worrying that someone will decide to post only carefully selected information from this thread to harm us, JG or JE...

Edited by pinksaturdays
  • Like 12

38 minutes ago, korica said:

друзья и коллеги.

Я, весенний цветок, который выполз из-под снега и хочу присоединиться к тебе.)) Был с тобой с самого начала и поддерживал нашу любимую пару когда-либо, но не решался писать здесь из-за моего плохого английского. Он не поправляется))), :rolleyes:но я надеюсь, что переводчик не исказит мою мысль. Я хочу сказать, что никогда не теряю надежды и приветствую наших дорогих от всего сердца. Хочу, чтобы они были счастливы!! Удивительно, но за такое долгое время мы становимся все более и более. Это означает, что мы выбрали правильный путь. И химия и притяжение между ними не только слепые, чтобы заметить!

И вся счастливая годовщина нашей любимой драмы:heart:

Greetings, my good friends and colleagues.

I, the spring flower that crawled out from under the snow and want to join you.)) I was with you from the very beginning and supported our beloved couple ever, but did not dare write here because of my bad English. He does not recover))),: rolleyes: but I hope that the translator does not distort my idea. I want to say that I never lose hope and welcome our dear from the heart. I want them to be happy !! It's amazing, but for such a long time we are becoming more and more. This means that we have chosen the right path. And the chemistry and attraction between them are not only blind to notice!

And all the happy anniversary of our favorite drama: heart:

@korica i Google translate your message, hahah anyway more or less... Nice to see you, glad in this kinda messy time for us more and more shipper came to surface. I never thought I would be ever in so deep with all the shipping things, but here i am. 

For the lurker haters you guys so funny af!! How crazy is a person when he or she actually follows and reading the writing of a group of people you called as crazy and delulu? Sane people mining their own business... But heck... Idk you... Maybe just maybe... You don't really have anything to do? Ah... An unemploy? That's why you have so much free time at your hand... No wonder lol...

• Like 17

Just want to share this quote to our fellow stargazers here:

BE HAPPY IN FRONT OF YOUR HATERS, IT KILLS THEM!

aren't we getting crumbs on regular basis? (even from the CM drama. while other shippers must painfully digged into the historical era - sans 2016 LOL)

• Like 14

Sorry @korica I appreciated your post when it was translated in English, welcome to this very controversial yet very exciting thread. I am sorry if you can't speak english I hope I was not rude, I kinda being too protective because of the certain situations, so again mianhe.

@NerinaC chingu I've been following you in asianfanfic we have converse there and exchage some thoughts several times, I have started also writing a fanfic there It was about JE being a guest in CM, sad I had to stop it because of the situation I don't want to add to the burden of these group, but I think no need to continue since JG already guested JE in CM as his first love. kkkk.. and that is not a delulu, for lurkers there that is a fact.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Sorry @korica I appreciated your post when it was translated in English, welcome to this very controversial yet very exciting thread. I am sorry if you can't speak english I hope I was not rude, I kinda being too protective because of the certain situations, so again mianhe.

@NerinaC chingu I've been following you in asianfanfic we have converse there and exchage some thoughts several times, I have started also writing a fanfic there It was about JE being a guest in CM, sad I had to stop it because of the situation I don't want to add to the burden of these group, but I think no need to continue since JG already guested JE in CM as his first love. kkkk.. and that is not a delulu, for lurkers there that is a fact.

Oh hi there :) your nick name here and there is different so i didn't recognize you... I am just simple minded persom, i use the same username every where i go... Hahaha 

But seriously don't stop writing, you can put it in under subcribed only, just to control who going and read your story... 

Tbh... I was kinda afraid soon or later i will get some bashing or something coz of my writing... Hahaha one of my friend even bump me in the head whrn i write the story about ceo... She was afraid i might get some law suit... Lol but hey... That's a fanfic ground, written under AU... If they can't tell the difference...lol, i am sure they need to have their head checked. Nonetheless i won't stop writing... :) unless i have no reader anymore that would be a different story... 

• Like 15

@silentjoonu  Please continue writng your FF. People should learn the difference or stop reading it, if it's something that is not to their liking. There's a lot FF out there that many shippers from different fandoms are posting and none of them is harming anyone with that.

@NerinaCI am also following your asianfanfic account, thank you for your work!

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Oh hi there :) your nick name here and there is different so i didn't recognize you... I am just simple minded persom, i use the same username every where i go... Hahaha 

But seriously don't stop writing, you can put it in under subcribed only, just to control who going and read your story... 

Tbh... I was kinda afraid soon or later i will get some bashing or something coz of my writing... Hahaha one of my friend even bump me in the head whrn i write the story about ceo... She was afraid i might get some law suit... Lol but hey... That's a fanfic ground, written under AU... If they can't tell the difference...lol, i am sure they need to have their head checked. Nonetheless i won't stop writing... :) unless i have no reader anymore that would be a different story... 

My username there also is my common nick name in other sites I just change it here for the sake of joonU, I am new also in using asianfanfic so I don't know how to set it in subscribers only I was figuring it out though, until these bullying thing came up, that I feel the need to give encouragement to others and defend this thread that has been my happy pill. Okay I will try again but the thing is its really extreme, I am only at the beginning it doesn't have that much but as the story goes on it will be.. the safest word is extreme and I don't want to have a case file in me also, so I'll be very cautious. And one thing chingu asianfanfic was also mentioned by OUR haters, I will own them now as our haters because they are only pointing at us now. Oh my gosh we're so famous now we got haters.. hehehe.. but no, to be honest our OTP is really something that's why they tend to waste their time spying and bashing this site coz these people may deny it but they know inside their mind that JE and JG can be a real couple.

To lurkers notice word CAN BE specially to Netizenschuchu.. CAN BE it is different from MUST BE so we are not saying that JG must CHEAT or is cheating. Netizenchuchu you can come into my class I'm teaching linguistics so I can teach you some in analysing words and its meaning so that when you post your tweets you will not be giving assumptions only.

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Hi @NerinaC chingu! Good to have you here in forum and BTW, I'm also one of your avid readers and Ithe one who has a 'panic attack' when queen did not post anything those past few weeks ago. :wink:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

My username there also is my common nick name in other sites I just change it here for the sake of joonU, I am new also in using asianfanfic so I don't know how to set it in subscribers only I was figuring it out though, until these bullying thing came up, that I feel the need to give encouragement to others and defend this thread that has been my happy pill. Okay I will try again but the thing is its really extreme, I am only at the beginning it doesn't have that much but as the story goes on it will be.. the safest word is extreme and I don't want to have a case file in me also, so I'll be very cautious. And one thing chingu asianfanfic was also mentioned by OUR haters, I will own them now as our haters because they are only pointing at us now. Oh my gosh we're so famous now we got haters.. hehehe.. but no, to be honest our OTP is really something that's why they tend to waste their time spying and bashing this site coz these people may deny it but they know inside their mind that JE and JG can be a real couple.

To lurkers notice word CAN BE specially to Netizenschuchu.. CAN BE it is different from MUST BE so we are not saying that JG must CHEAT or is cheating. Netizenchuchu you can come into my class I'm teaching linguistics so I can teach you some in analysing words and its meaning so that when you post your tweets you will not be giving assumptions only.

Please continue writing, i am still waiting for your update.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, pinksaturdays said:

@silentjoonu  Please continue writng your FF. People should learn the difference or stop reading it, if it's something that is not to their liking. There's a lot FF out there that many shippers from different fandoms are posting and none of them is harming anyone with that.

@NerinaCI am also following your asianfanfic account, thank you for your work!

okay then @pinksaturdays I'll post my next chapter its about BTS anyway of JoonU.

Thnx @NerinaC your one of my inspiration, your too courageous to write a fanfic like that. And it was really good.

• Like 12

Chingus, if you decide to have a private chat, can I join to?I want to share my own opinions too w/o worrying that some haters might read my post and also want to hear your opinion to.,thank you very much.

This thread is not safe anymore because of the antis/lurkers out there...huhuhuhuhu,. How I miss those times we are happy here,reading all your post,exchanging each other opinions,this was our happy place., :cry:

• Like 12

Hello fellow shippers old and new. It's hard to believe that our forum has become such entertaining to haters and threatening to some. Here we are enjoying ourselves, exchanging thoughts and insight and not to mention the a-ha and delulu moments on our OTP. Never in our minds to bully or harass anyone. It's a sad thing. But this shouldn't be the demotivating factor. We should keep this forum alive with JoonU related news and updates. If a private chat room for more heavy discussion is formed please include me too.

Please continue writing ff to @silentjoonu and @NerinaC. I enjoyed reading both ff and had converse with both of you ( using other name). And @Siracusa too. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi @NerinaC chingu! Good to have you here in forum and BTW, I'm also one of your avid readers and Ithe one who has a 'panic attack' when queen did not post anything those past few weeks ago. :wink:

Lol!! Hi there... I remember you... :)

1 hour ago, jamzlander said:

Chingus, if you decide to have a private chat, can I join to?I want to share my own opinions too w/o worrying that some haters might read my post and also want to hear your opinion to.,thank you very much.

This thread is not safe anymore because of the antis/lurkers out there...huhuhuhuhu,. How I miss those times we are happy here,reading all your post,exchanging each other opinions,this was our happy place., :cry:

Hmmm... Don't be sad, depressed or anything... It can't be avoided since it is an open forum... Is not like we can put a password or anything in it... We better don't give them the joy of gaining what they want. As long we don't do anything they accused us, why should we hide and cower? 

• Like 10

I'm back! Just finished watching another JG's works Scholar who walks the night. I have officially listed Kim Sung Yeol as my number 1! If anyone is feeling down just continue supporting Jg and je's works it will make u happier! Happy pills for everyone!

• Like 7

Hai all! I am new here..actually just sign up an account today:D but truthfully i already set my eye on this forum since November last year and it's my daily routine to check this forum everyday. I didn't have the courage to join you all earlier because I feel that you all already speak whats in my mind and I'm afraid that I will not giving any input to you guys:blush:

I also confessed, that me too almost jump from the ship when the heavy storm  strikes on last April though I'm just silent reader here. But after a few days after that 'news', I'm coming back here just to check, and I salute with you guys who stay still, you are not giving up & giving encourage to each other. I'm really inspired with your determination:wub:And here I am....finally join you guys.

Someone stating before that wishing to welcome new member to join this thread in a better environment, but I think if u're really sincere to join this family(ya I considered you guys as my new family:D), it is don't matter. In fact, right now I join this forum is to give my support through the hardest time(because flying monkeys take us for granted with twisting our word in here:angry:). On the other side, I'm happy though the haters pointing their finger on us right now, still everyday many new member decided to join this forum and this thread is slowly coming back to active like before.

I maybe not posting much and I'm not having the  talent to interpret the crumb giving by our King n Queen, but seriously I really enjoyed all of ur interpretation and comments. To haters, BRING IT ON.. It's not like us never been struck by storm before..see.. We still survive right? (Wink2..)

• Like 13