[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@pinksaturdays Welcome to the thread! Thank you also for the support by voting for our MLSHR entry!

As you mentioned, it is intriguing how she goes about seeking attention esp when CM airs. It just shows that everything is all about her and NEVER about JoonGi.

Don't forget to wear your life vest and hold tight. Our ship sails by itself.

@silentwind She never ceases to bewilder me with her actions. Just like you suggested, let's just sit it out and have popcorn while waiting for the imminent self-destruction and implosion.

• Like 16

Oh I didn't know she disabled her comments no wonder her post was comments free. But her slime creation is.... Far from how our queen does it you know. Some things can never be replicated. Let's enjoy our pop corn! And thanks @goldenmoon for alerting me hoho. 

Our ship sails fast far and furious!

• Like 9

1...2... 3...

Hi everybody, just dropping by to test my account because I seem to be having troubles signing in after quite a while :D. Everybody's in a good condition after some current happenings? I need to do a back-reading too!

Some new and not-so-new thingy under the spoiler~ as always

Spoiler

Anyway, what I would like to say is that please be careful in posting. I wish everybody a good night and also: good things will come to good people in the end! Let's just believe that both JG and JE are those good people who deserve happiness. If JHB is also a good person, she'll have her own share of happiness- so JHB's supporters who happen to lurk in this forum to find a scapegoat, nobody's evil here.

:wub:

GM_20161001_133614.gif

Edited by Guest
edited for the Stargazers' world safety! I bet you've all read the original content so please enjoy the cute gifs instead!

@NoonaE  Hey chinggu....nice of u to drop by.  Thank u for the advice.

Well....honestly, I haven't looked into her IG acct even before and more so now.  Call it "my pride" as a Stargazer. It's like, it doesn't exist if I won't/don't acknowledge it. :rolleyes:

WHY DOES THIS WHOLE THING FEELS LIKE AN UNFOLDING DRAMA/MOVIE????

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

I'm suddenly a little teeny weeny bit worried. Wonder what's up her sleeve? She sounds desperate to grab onto JG and she's been doing weird things to follow our JE. I hope JE will be fine. Pray hard!

Honestly I'm a little worried. Trash is Single White Female-ing IU. IU should beef up her security. 

single white female the mindy project gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

I'm suddenly a little teeny weeny bit worried. Wonder what's up her sleeve? She sounds desperate to grab onto JG and she's been doing weird things to follow our JE. I hope JE will be fine. Pray hard!

Hi!  I'm so happy that MLSHR won, I voted also.

Spoiler

It is very strange her behavior. Perhaps she want to show she's not jealous of IU and she has no hard feelings against IU, and she is a generous person and even admire IU, but who believes her?

I do not understand why she has to prove something, a happy woman does not need to prove anything, she’s living her own  life to the fullest.

Also CM is broadcast now and JG said in his press conference he wants to turn all attention to the drama. The best thing that she could do for JG is to be less visible and discreet this time. I do not understand why she can not stay quiet, she saw that so far only created further animosity  .. and still continue ... what she thinks she won....

• Like 12

19 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I do not understand why she has to prove something, a happy woman does not need to prove anything, she’s living her own  life to the fullest.

She's a textbook narcissist. The symptoms for Narcissistic Personality Disorder are:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerating your achievements and talents

Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people

Requiring constant admiration

Having a sense of entitlement

Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations

Taking advantage of others to get what you want

Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Being envious of others and believing others envy you

Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Sound familiar? Narcissists are consumed with how others perceive him/her. She's trying to create some weird narrative with her IG posts.

• Like 12

Chinngudeuls does this sound all too familiar to you? Theres a possibility of us getting a similar article someday and we can all laugh our witches' cackle and say, "we knew it all along"

Behold, the magic of accidental hand holding:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/hyeri-and-ryu-joon-yeols-past-skinship-gains-attention-after-their-dating-news

• Like 12

Hello everyone I am a new fan of Joonu after recently marathoning the drama ( I first got captivated by IU when I was watching Hyori's homestay and she's totally the reason why I decided to watch the drama). There's this certain quality that draws you to her. Her personality is just so real and down to earth. I watched LJK before in several dramas but this was the drama that captivated me the most. 

I won't say I'm a hardcore shipper (yet? haha) but I've been following the news and stuff and before I even watched the drama and saw the  dating news of LJK my heart actually sank! Usually when dating news comes up I either don't care or feel happy for the couple but this is the first time I actually felt weird (Like, that was unexpected...) I won't say I'm good at 'foreseeing' but when drama casting news came out for 2 couples (1 was Kim so yeon and Lee sang woo and Jo Yoon hee and Lee dong gun) even before the drama aired I had a feeling they would make a good couple and what do you know ... both couples married ^^)  BUT backtracking, what I'm saying is maybe it's a 'gut feeling' but I don't think LJK and the said other 'match' or they don't give me this ' ah, they are a good couple' feel. 

So anyway, I was a fellow lurker here and I did read quite a few pages here (thanks for keeping me entertained), but I was most interested in what others thought of LJK and 'the other girl'. I know about the timeline of it and I know LJK wouldn't two-time, so I guess their relationship is genuine, and again, I can't call myself a 'hardcore' shipper yet, but there is really something that IRKS me about 'her'. Especially after the recent update of her actions (following and the slime) and I actually saw the actual video she left (via instagram) and her comment about having a good heart or something and telling people not to be angry because it will 'hurt' them blahablahblah, and then she adds IU in her tag??? Like wow, she's really...ugh. The smart thing to do would be to NOT SAY ANYTHING at all. I don't even understand why she bothers with these posts. If she was considerate and 'grown-up' she wouldn't take to these measures. 

ANyway, sorry for my rant. I had to get it out. Its been bothering me the whole day. 

(PS should I spoiler tag this? I see some of you spoiler tag when you have a rant. I don't know i'm new here ^^) 

• Like 11

@purexorange  Hi there!  Welcome to the group!

Hello fellow stargazers!  Just want to apologize for my rant last night....that recent incident triggered the mama bear in me.

In this connection, I'd also like to reiterate @NoonaE suggestion that we be careful IF anyone here comments on her IG (though I honestly believe none of us here does....I personally don't look at her acct at all) cause a lot of our couple's fans are RAGING on her account and fans of IU are reacting as this may drag her in a negative way.

Let's continue to do our chants, led by our hardworking and always cheerful @chi13lou chinggu, and be very vigilant.

Oh my shipping heart, where has thou lead me? :grin:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, purexorange said:

I know about the timeline of it and I know LJK wouldn't two-time,

I also knew about the timeline. I only started shipping JoonU even after I knew the dating news because I saw real chemistry between them. Even after he was HB's official media boyfriend. Ah, the lure of this title. 

I cannot deny watching JG's eye smiles when he is with JE. I saw a totally different LJG when he is with JE. He was just giddy in love and proud of JE at SAF awards.

How can I tell myself that there's nothing between them when not only me but shippers all around the world feel the same too? I love this forum because I can ship them so freely and happily. I won't leave any comments on someone's IG or play into her trap. 

• Like 11

On 17/08/2017 at 10:34 AM, summer2017 said:

How can I tell myself that there's nothing between them when not only me but shippers all around the world feel the same too? I love this forum because I can ship them so freely and happily. I won't leave any comments on someone's IG or play into her trap. 

I feel you chinggu.  This is my only solace as well. 

Right now....we're being bashed....or to be very specific.... the LJG & IU shippers are being criticized for bombarding that woman's IG acct with negative comments I think and she deactivated the comment section. 

• Like 12

hi chingus just wanted to drop by to say hi to all newbies..so glad u guys finally decided to join us :) also i would like to share vids that i hope can cheers u all up and give some kind of encouragement. 

be happy n strong we all know it's not easy being stargazers, but we know it will all worth it n we will get the happy ending we and JoonU badly deserves :wink: 

keep the faith !! :wub:

• Like 14

Hmmm that woman plays such dirty games :angry: seems she's indeed cunning and clever.. To attract attention by following JE, then post video with even mentioning her name.. Initially she wrote long, asking for only "goodhearted" comments but now I see it's only "I'm sorry" left. Sorry to whom?? If you are sorry just delete your post! she clearly wants to seem very pitiful. Well, she is pitiful indeed, but only because of her own actions.. I didn't really dislike her, if JG showed he's sincere about their relationship I'm fine with her, but this kind of behaviour may turn even neutral fans away from her.. The only thing is I can deduct from all this is that "Insta flirting" we were talking in this thread is real, otherwise why would she attack JE in IG (and make her private account open again for this purpose??)

• Like 13